Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A summary of Progressive comments about the Presidential Debate....75% favor Romney 25% Die hard Progressives, favor Obama

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Quotes from the FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVES on the performance of President Barack Hussein Obama without his teleprompters and speechwriters.

Andrew Sullivan: Obama May Have 'Lost the Election Tonight'
###
Carville on the debate: Let’s face it, Obama looked like he didn’t want to be there
###
Romney wins; Update: CBS insta-poll shows decisive Romney victory; Update: Romney crushes Obama in CNN insta-poll
###
Romney goes on offense, forcing Obama to defend record
###
ELECTION 2012
Incumbent Debate Curse: Barack Obama Falls to Mitt Romney
###
Chris Matthews Freaks Out At Obama After Debate: Romney Was "Winning"
###
Carville: ‘Mitt Romney came with a chainsaw’
###
Andrew Sullivan: But this was a disaster for the president for the key people he needs to reach, and his effete, wonkish lectures may have jolted a lot of independents into giving Romney a second look.
###
HURT: Obama the debater: Making Jimmy Carter look awesome [...] Lost, bewildered without teleprompter...
###
Michael Moore: 'This is what happens when u pick John Kerry as your debate coach'...
###
Van Jones: 'Was Able To 'Out-Obama Obama'...
###
Dejected Libs Ed Schultz & Rachel Maddow on Obama’s Debate Performance: ‘I’m Disappointed’
###
Bill Maher: Obama 'Needs a Teleprompter' (Remember Bill Maher tossed Obama SuperPac $1,000,000.00
###
NYT's Kristof: President Looks 'Constipated'

Various sources, primarily the Gateway Pundit, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Hot Air, Breitbart

But hey, if the far left Progressives are saying this about the "performance" of President Barack Hussein Obama...can the Progressive sites spin much else?

I sure hope Bill O'Reilly does one of his body language segments on Romney and Obama during this debate.

There are going to be a lot of plugged mouths now that the american idol president didnt show up.

Its time for Americans to look at the failed policies of this administration, the man behind the curtain has been reveiled.

2seaoat

Actually, just the opposite. The President was mundane, consistent, and correct on his facts. He had this silly idea that there was a right answer.....he had not dealt with a sociopath. When he debated Hillary, as irritated as she has made me.....she simply was a hard driven kid who always worked way too hard to be right. When he debated John, he debated an American hero who was a class act, and understood duty and sacrifice. McCain would rather lose and be truthful. The President was not prepared to debate a sociopath.....who has lived his entire life as a series of battles which center on self.........No, the President was not exposed at all......Mr. Romney was......it just takes a level of intelligence to see what happened last night.....and the American Public is not stupid.....they saw Mitt Romney.

Margin Call

Margin Call

2seaoat wrote:Actually, just the opposite. The President was mundane, consistent, and correct on his facts. He had this silly idea that there was a right answer.....he had not dealt with a sociopath. When he debated Hillary, as irritated as she has made me.....she simply was a hard driven kid who always worked way too hard to be right. When he debated John, he debated an American hero who was a class act, and understood duty and sacrifice. McCain would rather lose and be truthful. The President was not prepared to debate a sociopath.....who has lived his entire life as a series of battles which center on self.........No, the President was not exposed at all......Mr. Romney was......it just takes a level of intelligence to see what happened last night.....and the American Public is not stupid.....they saw Mitt Romney.

The real "Progressive" kneejerk complaint was that Obama was not as aggressive as Romney. The reality is that aggressiveness does not favor the President when he is debating someone so utterly full of shit. Obama won the initial tax debate in the first 15 minutes and I think calmer, rested brains will recognize that the President did what many of us do when dealing with an inveterate liar....he effectively checked out for the rest of the debate.

2seaoat wrote:Actually, just the opposite. The President was mundane, consistent, and correct on his facts. He had this silly idea that there was a right answer.....he had not dealt with a sociopath. When he debated Hillary, as irritated as she has made me.....she simply was a hard driven kid who always worked way too hard to be right. When he debated John, he debated an American hero who was a class act, and understood duty and sacrifice. McCain would rather lose and be truthful. The President was not prepared to debate a sociopath.....who has lived his entire life as a series of battles which center on self.........No, the President was not exposed at all......Mr. Romney was......it just takes a level of intelligence to see what happened last night.....and the American Public is not stupid.....they saw Mitt Romney.

obama was NOT correct on his facts.

Rogue wrote:There are going to be a lot of plugged mouths now that the american idol president didnt show up.

Its time for Americans to look at the failed policies of this administration, the man behind the curtain has been reveiled.

Ohhh the truth!!!! Tell'em pretty woman.

2seaoat

obama was NOT correct on his facts.

Please be specific.

Markle

Markle

YES, the public certainly did see former Governor Mitt Romney AND the unprepared, amateurish President Barack Hussein Obama.

Even his solid core far left wing Progressive media heads said he has skunked. But keep telling yourself President Obama did TERRIFIC.

Keep up the good work!

Markle

Markle

Margin Call wrote:

The real "Progressive" kneejerk complaint was that Obama was not as aggressive as Romney. The reality is that aggressiveness does not favor the President when he is debating someone so utterly full of shit. Obama won the initial tax debate in the first 15 minutes and I think calmer, rested brains will recognize that the President did what many of us do when dealing with an inveterate liar....he effectively checked out for the rest of the debate.

A summary of Progressive comments about the Presidential Debate....75% favor Romney 25% Die hard Progressives, favor Obama LaughingDog

VectorMan

VectorMan

Chris Matthews Blasts Obama for Debate Performance, Urges Him to Get Talking Points from MSNBC

An angry Chris Matthews sharply denounced President Obama's performance in the presidential debate tonight, implying his knowledge of the facts was "first grade." Matthews also urged Obama to tune in to MSNBC so he could learn a thing or two from the supposedly non-partisan hosts and guests on the channel.

"I don't know what he was doing out there," the normally effusively pro-Obama former Democratic operative raged. "I don't know how he let Romney get away with the crap he threw out tonight." Video and transcript below the fold.

Matthews went on at length castigating Obama for failing to viciously attack Romney the way that he and his fellow far-left hosts on MSNBC do every night. "We have our knives out," Matthews said. "Obama should watch MSNBC, my last point. He will learn something every night on this show and all these shows. This stuff we're watching, it's like first grade for most of us. We know all this stuff."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2012/10/03/msnbc-hosts-stunned-lackluster-obama-debate-performance#ixzz28MQse8YV

Maybe Mr. Obama should tune in. LOL

2seaoat

It is crystal clear on the math.....you either support a 20% additional tax break, or you support letting the expiration of the Bush tax cuts impact the top bracket with a 4% increase. Now, I would be lying if I told you I did not like the bucket cap on deductions. This cafeteria approach to deductions and allowing a cap, will adversely impact the middle class, but if it was done in conjunction with the 4% increase on the top bracket, it would be a shared sacrifice. Also, a deduction for a family taking on debt, is an incentive in the real estate market which encourages more capital to be expended in non productive residential housing. Our tax policies with the removal of capital gains treatment on primary residences from 125k to 500k for a couple encouraged capital formation in bigger and bigger non productive homes, and policies which encouraged loose lending standards created many of our problems.....so eliminating in part one of the incentives which created our real estate boom and bust. is not all bad, but people have to understand that to have true revenue neutrality it will be made up somewhere, and with the large rate drop on top earners, it will be tough on the middle class. If you make over 250k a year, you would be foolish to vote for Obama......if you make less you would be foolish to vote for Romney. These numbers are not rocket science, and the president mundanely explained them as some critics said in a professorial manner, but in the end his numbers are correct, and his recommended policy is correct......his usual gibberish about teachers aside....his path is correct.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum