Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'A bunch of cowards:' Alex Jones filmed loudly berating patrons at Austin restaurant

+4
Joanimaroni
zsomething
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL

LOW-LIFE ALEX JONES IS FAR LOWER THAN THE LOWEST CREATURE CRAWLING IN THE MUD OF THIS PLANET.   IN FACT HE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE TO DWELL IN THAT SAME MUD, OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.   HIS MIND IS SMALLER THAN THE TINIEST PARTICLE IN THE UNIVERSE, AND HIS HUMANITY IS TOTALLY NON-EXISTENT.  

AND THAT'S JUST FOR STARTERS.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:LOW-LIFE ALEX JONES IS FAR LOWER THAN THE LOWEST CREATURE CRAWLING IN THE MUD OF THIS PLANET.   IN FACT HE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE TO DWELL IN THAT SAME MUD, OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.   HIS MIND IS SMALLER THAN THE TINIEST PARTICLE IN THE UNIVERSE, AND HIS HUMANITY IS TOTALLY NON-EXISTENT.  

I remember Teo and his frequent posts of Alex Jones and the 9/11 "conspiracy theory". I have my own reservations about 9/11, and there is still litigation from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth against the FBI. But Alex Jones was not the source I would have trusted in any way...he's always been an agent of disinformation. I personally believe he's crazy as a loon, as he so ably demonstrated to this crowd. Did you notice him trying to intimidate the young girl as he left?

zsomething

Imagine thinking that that hollerin' jackass actually has knowledge to impart or anything to say that's worth the hearing.

This is why people think conservatives are stupid. I know not all of 'em like him or heed him... but they are the side who give a hell of a lot of people like that an audience. There's really no equivalent on the left. The worst you get over there are whiners like Michael Moore or relatively-obnoxious people like Rosie O'Donal, but there are fewer of 'em and they're not nearly as big a bunch of nutbags. Even when they're wrong they're based in facts.... but the right has screaming idiots in vast herds. It's pretty much the mainstream norm with them, and has been for years, from Limbaugh and onward. And it's only getting worse -- Hannity, Tucker Carlson, etc. They basically run on punditry, because the modern Republican party morphed over from the televangelist audience.

Alex Jones is just a snowball that's a little further down the hill, screaming more radicalized shit because it's the only way to get attention in what's already become a madhouse.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:LOW-LIFE ALEX JONES IS FAR LOWER THAN THE LOWEST CREATURE CRAWLING IN THE MUD OF THIS PLANET.   IN FACT HE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE TO DWELL IN THAT SAME MUD, OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.   HIS MIND IS SMALLER THAN THE TINIEST PARTICLE IN THE UNIVERSE, AND HIS HUMANITY IS TOTALLY NON-EXISTENT.  

I remember Teo and his frequent posts of Alex Jones and the 9/11 "conspiracy theory".  I have my own reservations about 9/11, and there is still litigation from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth against the FBI.  But Alex Jones was not the source I would have trusted in any way...he's always been an agent of disinformation.  I personally believe he's crazy as a loon, as he so ably demonstrated to this crowd.  Did you notice him trying to intimidate the young girl as he left?

You actually watch this kind of shit?

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I remember Teo and his frequent posts of Alex Jones and the 9/11 "conspiracy theory".  I have my own reservations about 9/11, and there is still litigation from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth against the FBI.  But Alex Jones was not the source I would have trusted in any way...he's always been an agent of disinformation.  I personally believe he's crazy as a loon, as he so ably demonstrated to this crowd.  Did you notice him trying to intimidate the young girl as he left?

I don't know whether you're addressing me or Linda. Teo posted enough of Jones for me to research him, and I only watched enough of his videos to know I wanted nothing to do with Jones. He reminds me of a "fire & brimstone" preacher. Someone who has an actual message doesn't need to scream it.

Telstar

Telstar

How Alex Jones and Infowars Helped a Florida Man Torment Sandy Hook Families

In the world of conspiracy theorists, Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig fueled each other’s darkest tendencies.

Soon after the Dec. 14, 2012, mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., Mr. Jones, the right-wing provocateur, began spreading outlandish theories that the killing of 20 first graders and six educators was staged by the government and victims’ families as part of an elaborate plot to confiscate Americans’ firearms.

Many of the most noxious claims originated in the mind of Mr. Halbig, a retired Florida public school official who became fixated on what he called “this supposed tragedy” at Sandy Hook. Court records and a previously unreleased deposition given by Mr. Jones in one of a set of defamation lawsuits brought against him by the families of 10 Sandy Hook victims show how he and Mr. Halbig used each other to pursue their obsession and promote it across the internet.

Over several years, Mr. Jones gave Mr. Halbig’s views an audience by inviting him to be a guest on Infowars, his radio and online show. Infowars gave Mr. Halbig a camera crew and a platform for fund-raising, even as Mr. Halbig repeatedly visited Newtown, demanding thousands of pages of public records, including photos of the murder scene, the children’s bodies and receipts for the cleanup of “bodily fluids, brain matter, skull fragments and around 45 to 60 gallons of blood.”

Given practical support and visibility by Mr. Jones, Mr. Halbig hounded families of the victims and other residents of Newtown, and promoted a baseless tale that Avielle Richman, a first grader killed at Sandy Hook, was still alive.

The deposition and its details about Mr. Jones’s operation and his interactions with Mr. Halbig were made public on Friday, days after Avielle Richman’s father, Jeremy Richman, killed himself in Newtown’s Edmond Town Hall, where Avielle Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to brain science that the family established in their daughter’s name, had an office.

The deposition and records are part of a defamation lawsuit against Mr. Jones brought by Scarlett Lewis, whose son Jesse Lewis died at Sandy Hook, moving forward in Texas. The families of 10 Sandy Hook victims are suing Mr. Jones, Infowars, and associates such as Mr. Halbig in four separate lawsuits, one in Connecticut brought by eight victims’ families and a first responder, and three in Texas brought by the parents of two more victims.

In the videotaped deposition, conducted this month, Mr. Jones says under oath that his sources for reports aired on Infowars include conspiracy theorists like Mr. Halbig, random emailers and anonymous users on the chat room 4chan. Mr. Jones claims the same First Amendment protection provided traditional news media for his false claims.

Mr. Jones acknowledged in the deposition that Mr. Halbig had been a considerable source of information for him about Sandy Hook. Asked by a lawyer for the families if he would agree that Mr. Halbig was “a raving lunatic,” Mr. Jones responded: “He seemed very credible and put together earlier on, but — I can’t remember the exact number — he seemed to get agitated about four years ago, three years ago.”

The heightened profile Mr. Halbig gained through Mr. Jones and his skepticism about mass shootings drew him into the orbit of the National Rifle Association, as well. On Feb. 15, 2018, the day after 17 people died in a mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., Mark Richardson, a program officer for the N.R.A., emailed Mr. Halbig to stir doubts about the facts of the shooting, according to a document in the Texas lawsuit that was first reported by HuffPost.

Referring to Sandy Hook, Mr. Richardson wrote to Mr. Halbig that “there is so much more to this story,” wrongly speculating in the message that the Parkland shooter “was not alone.”

Mr. Halbig, 72, lives in a gated community in Florida with his wife and a white Havanese dog named Coco. He calls himself a “national school safety consultant” and former Florida state trooper, though his résumé suggests he held the trooper job for at most a year in the mid-1970s. A 1999 Orlando Sentinel report quotes him as Seminole County public schools’ security director, saying a school shooting “can happen any time, anywhere.”

Mr. Halbig displays a folksy affect, and frequently says that as soon as his demands for information are met he can “get back to my life with my grandchildren.” But when unsuccessful in getting the information he is seeking, Mr. Halbig publishes the personal information of his targets, spurring torrents of abuse and threats.

“I’ve said nobody died,” Mr. Halbig said in an interview last month, but “I’ve never ever been given the documents to form a true and honest opinion. We want to know the truth so we can teach other school districts to prevent this.” Mr. Halbig did not respond to emails and telephone messages requesting comment for this article.

While not the only person to pursue and torment the families, Mr. Halbig has been particularly relentless. And as Infowars boosted Mr. Halbig’s profile, the victims’ families and Newtown officials have struggled to stop him. He repeatedly has asked Newtown educators to give him the identities of children from the Sandy Hook choir who performed in a salute to the victims at the 2013 Super Bowl, seeking to “prove” Avielle Richman and other dead children attended.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/29/us/politics/alex-jones-infowars-sandy-hook.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I don't know whether you're addressing me or Linda.  Teo posted enough of Jones for me to research him, and I only watched enough of his videos to know I wanted nothing to do with Jones.  He reminds me of a "fire & brimstone" preacher.  Someone who has an actual message doesn't need to scream it.

I was referring to you! I can not stomach that kind of BS. He does not represent the Republican Party!

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I don't know whether you're addressing me or Linda.  Teo posted enough of Jones for me to research him, and I only watched enough of his videos to know I wanted nothing to do with Jones.  He reminds me of a "fire & brimstone" preacher.  Someone who has an actual message doesn't need to scream it.

I was referring to you! I can not stomach that kind of BS. He does not represent the Republican Party!

AND TRUMP DOES???!!!  Jones and Trump. Little poison and BIG poison tending bar at the GOP cocktail lounge.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:He does not represent the Republican Party!

Fair enough ...

... who does?

'A bunch of cowards:' Alex Jones filmed loudly berating patrons at Austin restaurant Maxres11

Can't say as I blame you.

I certainly wouldn't want to be associated with any of that sewage either.

Last edited by Sal on 4/3/2019, 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

bigdog

He represents the Republican VOTERS.

bigdog

Now he's defending himself in the lawsuit by claiming he has some sort of psychosis :https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/03/30/infowars-host-alex-jones-blames-psychosis-sandy-hook-claims/3318972002?

Oh. Gosh. He's Crazy. Who'da thunk it?

zsomething

bigdog wrote:Now he's defending himself in the lawsuit by claiming he has some sort of psychosis    :https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/03/30/infowars-host-alex-jones-blames-psychosis-sandy-hook-claims/3318972002?

Oh. Gosh. He's Crazy. Who'da thunk it?

He's like Charles Manson... he's crazy, but he's not nearly as crazy as he acts. He plays up his lunacy just so he can use it as an excuse. Nobody really holds a schizo responsible for things.

Alex Jones is definitely unstable, though. I don't think he's actually crazy enough to believe shit like "Sandy Hook was faked" -- he just says things like that because, to him, attention is money, and that's the kind of shit a lot of conservatives like to believe because it keeps them from having to actually think about hard things like gun control. Jones is more along the lines of Trump -- a narcissist with a toddler's emotional maturity and self control.

Recently Jones had a big spat with stupid-ass right-wing-shill-and-doesn't-know-it Joe Rogan. Rogan took him to account for some of the things he said and decided to quit having him on his show (probably to make more time for talking about drug trips as much as any other reason -- Rogan's so addled on hallucinogens he's about one DMT dose away from talking to squirrels). Jones pitched a major tantrum about it (as did his buddy, Owen Benjamin, who also stupided himself off a slot on Rogan's podcast) and started digging up old footage of Rogan saying racist stuff. And so Rogan -- idiot that he is -- rewarded Jones' bad behavior by having him back on the show and letting him ramble for like four hours or something, all best-buddies again. Idiots....

Jones has also tried to claim he's just an "entertainer" and isn't supposed to be taken seriously. He always has an excuse for when anybody believes the poison he's spreading... but he never stops spreading it, and his audience never stops buying it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bigdog wrote:He represents the Republican VOTERS.

REALLY! How do you know?

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
bigdog wrote:He represents the Republican VOTERS.

REALLY! How do you know?

Maybe because the republican voters supported the same candidate that Jones and his buddy boy Roger Stone did, just saying. Twisted Evil

bigdog

Well, let's see. Trump believes Alex Jones. He has spouted Alex Jones' crap for years. Trump voters believe Donald Trump.They fully believe that Hillary Clinton was running a child slave ring out of a pizza store in NYC. They fully believe Obama was born in Kenya.
I'm sorry if some Republican voters don't think like that, but if they don't and they stay on the circus train with the rest of the clowns, they can't expect anybody to confuse them with rocket scientists.

RealLindaL

That about sums it up, I'm afraid, bigdog.

And simply saying one remains Republican/conservative/whatever while quietly disapproving of Trump is simply not enough, nor is saying, "Oh, that's just Trump," while chuckling indulgently at his insane antics and endless lies. What that seriously defective man is doing to our nation is not one bit funny -- not in the least.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:That about sums it up, I'm afraid, bigdog.

And simply saying one remains Republican/conservative/whatever while quietly disapproving of Trump is simply not enough, nor is saying, "Oh, that's just Trump," while chuckling indulgently at his insane antics and endless lies.  What that seriously defective man is doing to our nation is not one bit funny -- not in the least.

And you get an AMEN!!! Both of you.

zsomething

Alex Jones is nuts, and I think Trump's getting senile.

He also insisted that his father was born "somewhere nice" in Germany. He wasn't. Then he complained that a televised speech he was giving yesterday, airing live on C-SPAN, would probably be "leaked to the media."

The man's never had much up there and he's losing it rapidly. His mind's like that tube of toothpaste you just can't give up on because there might be one more brushful in it if you'd just jump up and down on it a while. Kinda scary, 'cuz people are so normalized to this that they just keep shrugging it off.

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:Alex Jones is nuts, and I think Trump's getting senile.

He also insisted that his father was born "somewhere nice" in Germany.  He wasn't.  Then he complained that a televised speech he was giving yesterday, airing live on C-SPAN, would probably be "leaked to the media."

That ain't the half of it:

Trump's war on windmills now includes wild cancer claim

The Spanish have that famous book with the knight who goes tilting at windmills because he thinks they're hulking giants.

The Americans have the President whose hatred of windmills is no less epic. He thinks they're cancer-causing bird killers that drive down property values, and he fought against putting them within sight of his golf course.

"Hillary wanted to put up wind," said President Donald Trump at a fundraiser for Republicans in Washington Tuesday, kicking off an extended riff about the evils of windmills -- wind turbines, more accurately -- and the inadequacy of wind energy. It's worth looking at in full since it's clearly becoming part of his stump speech and feeds into his larger distrust of renewable energy and his mocking of climate change.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/03/politics/trumps-war-on-windmills-now-includes-wild-cancer-claim/index.html

zsomething

Yeah, he said the sound caused cancer... which makes me wonder if he knows how anything works. If sound caused cancer, bodies would be stacked outside Justin Beiber shows like the Khmer Rouge had been through.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum