Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alex Jones debunked

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alex Jones debunked Empty Alex Jones debunked 12/12/2012, 12:27 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Alright, people.... What do you think of this video? 26 ridiculous Alex Jones lies have been completely debunked..... There are issues, with everything from the TSA, to ridiculous "occult" symbology, to a supposed 666 in the barcode which is supposedly evil.... to a failed prediction..... to Bayer Pharmaceutical supposedly deliberately infecting people with HIV AIDS."

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread869739/pg1

2Alex Jones debunked Empty Re: Alex Jones debunked 12/12/2012, 3:31 am

2seaoat

Impossible......I am stockpiling bananas for the army of men and chimps who are being assembled in Georgia......my concern is that bananas are hard to store........and from my experience a chimp with a 30-06 in full in body armor is going to get irritated with me throwing him green bananas......and probably shoot me dead because my Chiquitas have 666 in the barcode.

3Alex Jones debunked Empty Re: Alex Jones debunked 12/12/2012, 7:57 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Impossible......I am stockpiling bananas for the army of men and chimps who are being assembled in Georgia......my concern is that bananas are hard to store........and from my experience a chimp with a 30-06 in full in body armor is going to get irritated with me throwing him green bananas......and probably shoot me dead because my Chiquitas have 666 in the barcode.
The solution is to buy bananas from those mexicans who sell them at the T&W flea market like I do. They don't have all the chemicals in em that keep them from ripening on the trip from south america to the supermarket. Those suckers will go rotten on you if you look at em wrong. The humanzees will love em and be our friend.
Warfare is changing. You've heard of guerilla warfare. When the humanzees attack it's gonna be actual gorilla warfare.

4Alex Jones debunked Empty Re: Alex Jones debunked 12/12/2012, 8:07 am

Ripening agents speed up the ripening process.

They allow many fruits to be picked prior to full ripening, which is useful, since ripened fruits do not ship well. For example, bananas are picked when green and artificially ripened after shipment by being gassed with ethylene.[1]

Calcium carbide is also used for ripening fruit artificially in some countries. Calcium carbide reacts with water to produce acetylene,[2] which acts as an artificial ripening agent. Industrial-grade calcium carbide may contain traces of arsenic and phosphorus which makes it a human health concern.[3] The use of this chemical for this purpose is illegal in most countries.[citation needed]

Catalytic generators are used to produce ethylene gas simply and safely. Ethylene sensors can be used to precisely control the amount of gas.

Covered fruit ripening bowls are commercially available. The manufacturers claim the bowls increase the amount of ethylene and carbon dioxide gases around the fruit, which promotes ripening.

Climacteric fruits are able to continue ripening after being picked, a process accelerated by ethylene gas. Non-climacteric fruits can ripen only on the plant and thus have a short shelf life if harvested when they are ripe.

5Alex Jones debunked Empty Re: Alex Jones debunked 12/12/2012, 8:11 am

Same with Ter-ma-ters

"It's the Picking"

Most tomatoes come from Florida, California, or Mexico. They are picked when they're "mature green"—just starting to change color, but still firm. (Why the rush? "It's one thing to grow a tomato in your back yard; it's another to grow a commercial product that has to be shipped thousands of miles," Scott told us.)

After picking, the tomatoes are stacked on pallets in a large room, and for the next three days, ethylene—a colorless, flammable gas (C2H4) derived from petroleum—is piped in. (Insiders like to say the tomatoes are "sprayed," not gassed. "Otherwise, it sounds like Auschwitz," explained one.) The ethylene triggers the creation of enzymes, which break down cell walls and turn starches into sugar. The tomatoes begin softening and turning red.

Picking tomatoes green and ripening them artificially is what makes them taste bad,

6Alex Jones debunked Empty Re: Alex Jones debunked 12/12/2012, 8:15 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is an actual photo taken of a humanzee which was bred several years ago. Oddly, it bears a definite resemblance to George W. Bush. I'm not sure what the significance of that is but whatever it is it can't be good. One thing's for sure, it hasn't seen a dentist.

Alex Jones debunked Humanz11

7Alex Jones debunked Empty Re: Alex Jones debunked 12/12/2012, 8:25 am

Some may argue that the pictured dental work is a sign of the up coming "ObamaCare Dental hygiene program"

8Alex Jones debunked Empty Re: Alex Jones debunked 12/12/2012, 8:28 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:Some may argue that the pictured dental work is a sign of the up coming "ObamaCare Dental hygiene program"

Alex Jones debunked Roflmao

9Alex Jones debunked Empty Re: Alex Jones debunked 12/12/2012, 8:51 am

Alex Jones debunked 521968_4197716097831_764170640_n

10Alex Jones debunked Empty Re: Alex Jones debunked 12/12/2012, 9:38 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I don't know about GMO monkeys but I saw a cop get out of his SUV yesterday and he looked like a walking advertisement for steroids....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum