Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A perfect conspiracy scenario that Alex Jones will never think of.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It sure is a remarkable coincidence that all these scandals are revealed at the same time.
Could it be that some powerful special interests needed to have Obama's influence on government be constrained? And they engineered all this to be made public to discredit Obama?
For example. Obama has been a thorn in the side of all those very powerful special interests who do not want to foot the enormous bill for dealing with climate change if Obama has his way.

But as obvious a conspiracy theory as that would be, Alex Jones will never be the one to suggest it. Why? Because Jones has evolved into an anti-Obama, pro-conservative conspiracy theorist. He knows that plays best to his audience. He no longer can even entertain any conspiracy theory which does not have Obama at the center of it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:It sure is a remarkable coincidence that all these scandals are revealed at the same time.
Could it be that some powerful special interests needed to have Obama's influence on government be constrained? And they engineered all this to be made public to discredit Obama?
For example. Obama has been a thorn in the side of all those very powerful special interests who do not want to foot the enormous bill for dealing with climate change if Obama has his way.

But as obvious a conspiracy theory as that would be, Alex Jones will never be the one to suggest it. Why? Because Jones has evolved into an anti-Obama, pro-conservative conspiracy theorist. He knows that plays best to his audience. He no longer can even entertain any conspiracy theory which does not have Obama at the center of it.

Well little late Bob they already played the Illuminati card called the backlash which has a picture of Obama with tomatoes thrown at his face....very interesting deck of cards...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A perfect conspiracy scenario that Alex Jones will never think of. Dlitdj10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A perfect conspiracy scenario that Alex Jones will never think of. Cover_10

THIS GAME CAME OUT IN 1982 and HAS PICTURES OF THE BOSTON MARATHON AND THE TWIN TOWERS DESTRUCTION>>..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A perfect conspiracy scenario that Alex Jones will never think of. Pentag10

A perfect conspiracy scenario that Alex Jones will never think of. Terror10

A perfect conspiracy scenario that Alex Jones will never think of. Popula10\

Remember the game came out in 1982

A perfect conspiracy scenario that Alex Jones will never think of. Dlitdj11

Bob wrote:It sure is a remarkable coincidence that all these scandals are revealed at the same time.

No one has to create a conspiracy....the administration is doing this all on their own with incompetence and arrogance...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A perfect conspiracy scenario that Alex Jones will never think of. Illumi10

A blonde woman in green ran by just as the bomb went off if you watch the videos

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well little late Bob they already played the Illuminati card called the backlash which has a picture of Obama with tomatoes thrown at his face

A perfect conspiracy scenario that Alex Jones will never think of. Dlitdj10

Are you and Alex actually suggesting that the illuminatti knew as early as 1982 that Obama was going to be the president in 2008? When Obama was only 21 years old and still in college?

lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:A perfect conspiracy scenario that Alex Jones will never think of. Illumi10

A blonde woman in green ran by just as the bomb went off if you watch the videos

And the illuminatti was planning the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing as early as 1982?

Son of a bitch, those illuminatti bastards are a whole lot more diabolical than I figured.

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

look right in the middle of the video...a blonde in green...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

the coincidences in this game to reality are amazing...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

look right in the middle of the video...a blonde in green...

A woman in green was pictured on a playing card in 1982. And a woman in green was pictured on a video 31 years later.
That's surely good enough proof for me. It's now obvious that the illuminatti planned to blow up the Boston Marathon at least 31 years ago.
lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:the coincidences in this game to reality are amazing...

Yep. Just as amazing as these. lol

http://surftofind.com/coincidence

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My god, if the illuminatti is smart enough to plan what it's going to do 31 years in advance then I say put them in charge of everything. That's exactly what we need to replace the dysfunctional government we have now that can't plan to do anything beyond tomorrow. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

so much for trying to illuminate the terminally dim......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Well no, actually that card came out in 1995. Two years AFTER the World Trade Center bombing.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Illuminati_%28game%29

Have you got any more "illumination" for me? lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Well no, actually that card came out in 1995. Two years AFTER the World Trade Center bombing.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Illuminati_%28game%29

Have you got any more "illumination" for me? lol

Okay guess I deserved that one.....me so tired me so sick of all this BS.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:.....me so tired me so sick of all this BS.

I feel your pain. What you and I both need to do is to throw our radios, tv's and internet in the trash and start enjoying life without all that shit.
But of course we'll never do it. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I think I will expand my karaoke career and forget this stuff..lol

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I think I will expand my karaoke career and forget this stuff..lol

That sounds like fun. Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Give me an old song Chrissy...I need a request.....somethin smooth...you know what i like...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a doggone minute. I've been waiting two years to hear my request.
Why does Chrissy get ahead of me in the line.

My favorite song in the world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum