Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Supporter Shoots Up Mosques in New Zealand

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

The Trump-supporting white supremacist who launched a massacre at a New Zealand mosque revealed that he hoped to spark a 'civil war in the U.S.' in his manifesto and described the American president as a 'symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose'.

Sal

Sal

Trump yesterday ...

"I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

... he forgot to mention the support of New Zealand fascists.

I wonder what his final body count will be?

zsomething

Germs spread.

For some stupid reason -- much of which is the monetization of radicalized ideas on the internet -- people have decided to promote germs in the system, rather than inoculating against them.   Eventually you get a pandemic.

A lot of people live online now, far more than they do in the physical world.  And the internet's all people competing for attention.  To get it, they have to put out crazier ideas than the next person, and that snowballs, until you have a bunch of people who are lost, rudderless, and looking for some kind of guidance and community, and all they're finding are crackpots who are spewing toxic bile because that's how they make a living now.   They need to keep their audience miserable and angry so they'll keep hitting their YouTube vids and contributing to their Patreon and all that crap... and, eventually, you end up with shit like this.  They want to make people crazy and sick because that's how they hook them into staying tuned.  "The outside world is bad!  Anybody who tells you that this stuff I'm telling you is wrong are just part of the conspiracy trying to confuse you!"  Etc. etc.

It's all virulent swill, but in the name of "free speech" we absolve everyone of responsibility for anything they say.   Doesn't matter if the stuff they're saying is of no worth, or is actually detrimental, they wanna just keep handing them bigger megaphones.

And then you have completely irresponsible pieces of shit like Trump as a leader of the free world, trying to normalize such viewpoints, all because he's such a weak headcase he can't reject flattery no matter who it comes from.

Expect more of it -- lots more of it -- before anyone really becomes willing to do anything to curb it.

Deus X

Deus X

Sal wrote:The Trump-supporting white supremacist who launched a massacre at a New Zealand mosque revealed that he hoped to spark a 'civil war in the U.S.' in his manifesto and described the American president as a 'symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose'.

zsomething wrote:And then you have completely irresponsible pieces of shit like Trump as a leader of the free world, trying to normalize such viewpoints, all because he's such a weak headcase he can't reject flattery no matter who it comes from.

Trump says he does not see white nationalism rising after New Zealand mosque shooting

President Donald Trump said on Friday he does not see a rise in white nationalism but it may be an issue in New Zealand, where a gunman who is believed to espouse those views killed 49 people at two mosques.

Asked by a reporter if he sees an increase in white nationalism, Trump said: "I don't really. I think its a small group of people."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/15/trump-says-he-does-not-see-white-nationalism-rising-after-new-zealand-mosque-shooting.html

Donald Trump downplays threat of white nationalism after New Zealand shootings

While expressing support for New Zealand as it copes with mass killings at two mosques, President Donald Trump said Friday he doesn't see a rising threat from the kinds of white nationalists who are suspected of involvement in the shootings.

“I don't really, I think it’s a small group of people," Trump told reporters at the White House as he vetoed a congressional resolution that had rescinded his declaration of a national emergency at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Authorities in New Zealand have charged Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old white male with white supremacist views, with murder in Friday's terrorist attacks at two mosques in New Zealand that killed 49 people. Police have detained at least two other people.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/15/donald-trump-downplays-threat-white-nationalism-new-zealand-shootings/3178645002/

It must be true then.

Last edited by Deus X on 3/15/2019, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:
Sal wrote:The Trump-supporting white supremacist who launched a massacre at a New Zealand mosque revealed that he hoped to spark a 'civil war in the U.S.' in his manifesto and described the American president as a 'symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose'.

Trump says he does not see white nationalism rising after New Zealand mosque shooting

President Donald Trump said on Friday he does not see a rise in white nationalism but it may be an issue in New Zealand, where a gunman who is believed to espouse those views killed 49 people at two mosques.

Asked by a reporter if he sees an increase in white nationalism, Trump said: "I don't really. I think its a small group of people."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/15/trump-says-he-does-not-see-white-nationalism-rising-after-new-zealand-mosque-shooting.html

While expressing support for New Zealand as it copes with mass killings at two mosques, President Donald Trump said Friday he doesn't see a rising threat from the kinds of white nationalists who are suspected of involvement in the shootings.

“I don't really, I think it’s a small group of people," Trump told reporters at the White House as he vetoed a congressional resolution that had rescinded his declaration of a national emergency at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Authorities in New Zealand have charged Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old white male with white supremacist views, with murder in Friday's terrorist attacks at two mosques in New Zealand that killed 49 people. Police have detained at least two other people.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/15/donald-trump-downplays-threat-white-nationalism-new-zealand-shootings/3178645002/

It must be true then.

The shooter praised Drumpf. I really cannot stand looking at that POS.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Deus X wrote:

It must be true then.

The shooter praised Drumpf.  I really cannot stand looking at that POS.

Which POS? Drumpf or his crazed shooter supporter?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum