Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White Terrorist Trump Supporter Arrested

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

A Donald Trump supporter was arrested after police detonated an explosive device they believe he planned to use against Muslims.

Police received a tip Thursday that 55-year-old William Celli, of Richmond, California, was making explosive devices and threatening to harm Muslims, reported KPIX-TV.

Officers evacuated his neighborhood Sunday morning and detonated a suspicious device found in Celli’s home.

Police have not yet determined if the homemade device was inert or active, but they said the reported threats greatly concerned law enforcement officers.

Celli posts frequently on his Facebook account, where he complains about Syrian refugees, Democrats and insufficiently conservative Republicans.

He appears to be a strong admirer of GOP frontrunner Donald Trump — who has been fanning the flames of anti-Muslim hysteria in the wake of mass shootings in Paris and San Bernardino, California.

“Donald trumps on again I’m happy leaders okay but this guys a great point man I’ll follow this MAN to the end of the world,” Celli posted Oct. 21.

“Donald Trump’s on again I’m feeling good about myself,” he posted Oct. 28.

The self-employed plumber complained last year that he had lost work to undocumented migrants — who he believes have “invaded” the U.S. and to draw welfare benefits.

“I have lost 30%of my business to to Hispanics coming to my country under false pretenses an and freeload in construction or in the blue collar sector they need to go back home lets not talk about the welfare they suck dry,” he posted in June 2014.

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/trump-supporter-charged-in-plot-to-bomb-muslims-ill-follow-this-man-to-the-end-of-the-world/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

here's his facebook you should friend him...

https://www.facebook.com/william.celli.5

William Celli
June 13, 2014 ·

and I'm very unhappy to report we are getting invaded by tens of thoudands of illegals I have lost 30%of my business to to Hispanics coming to my country under false pretenses an and freeload in construction or in the blue collar sector they need to go back home lets not talk about the welfare they suck dry.

Looks like a politically motivated setup to me. Why would anyone be stupid enough to want to blow up Muslims....if you wait long enough they will blow themselves up......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Face it,  boys.  Neither you liberals nor you conservatives have an exclusive on the nutter concession.
As with most everything,  it's just another example of Bothsideser'ism.  lol

2seaoat

Face it, boys. Neither you liberals nor you conservatives have an exclusive on the nutter concession.

Nope, your moral ambivalence is not hand grenades or horseshoes.......there is a correct answer.

2seaoat wrote:Face it, boys. Neither you liberals nor you conservatives have an exclusive on the nutter concession.

Nope, your moral ambivalence is not hand grenades or horseshoes.......there is a correct answer.

What a load of shit. You have zero credibility if you think the right has committed any more domestic terrorism than the left. If I wanted to take the opposite position it would be easy... from the kkk to the weather underground and the leftists of the seventies. You have no interest in intellectual honesty comrade. You are perfectly happy to shift blame, misrepresent, and even flat out lie. You are ethically corrupt... comrade.

2seaoat

100 years of white terrorists attacking black citizens....not even close.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

1000 years of Muslims enslaving black Africans...

2seaoat wrote:100 years of white terrorists attacking black citizens....not even close.

Even if we give you the benefit of doubt that today the kkk is majority pub... the vast majority of violent acts and terror took place prior to the civil rights act... when the kkk was large and founded by and manned by dems. Try to be honest... please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum