Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arguing with a Trump supporter is like playing chess with a pigeon

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

No matter how many time you win the chess game the pigeon chits on the board and struts around like they won the debate. Our resident pigeon just keeps chitting on the board.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:No matter how many time you win the chess game the pigeon chits on the board and struts around like they won the debate.  Our resident pigeon just keeps chitting on the board.

You don't need to be Gary Kasparov to see what pigeons and Trump supporters refuse to see.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
2seaoat wrote:No matter how many time you win the chess game the pigeon chits on the board and struts around like they won the debate.  Our resident pigeon just keeps chitting on the board.

You don't need to be Gary Kasparov to see what pigeons and Trump supporters refuse to see.

You mean, that Trump seems likely to be outmaneuvered by Putin, if he hasn't already been?

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

You mean, that Trump seems likely to be outmaneuvered by Putin, if he hasn't already been?

Please attempt to explain how President Donald Trump can possibly be more outmaneuvered than has Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama.

Try to do some objective research into where Russia was when Hillary Clinton hit the "Reset" button and where they are today.

2seaoat

Try to do some objective research into where Russia was when Hillary Clinton hit the "Reset" button and where they are today.

So the Russians lost their puppet in Ukraine. They lost their puppets in the baltic states. All of those nations have connected with the western alliance, and had to physically invade Crimea because they had lost control of their own damn naval bases and you want us to do research on what you are incapable of comprehending. You do understand what the sanctions have done to the Ruble? You are aware that our intelligence has discovered the Russians celebrating after the election because Hillary was not elected and Trump won. Why even bother to respond to a pigeon. You keep chitting at the party and actually do not have the capacity anymore to understand when you are simply wrong.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Try to do some objective research into where Russia was when Hillary Clinton hit the "Reset" button and where they are today.

So the Russians lost their puppet in Ukraine. They lost their puppets in the baltic states. All of those nations have connected with the western alliance, and had to physically invade Crimea because they had lost control of their own damn naval bases and you want us to do research on what you are incapable of comprehending. You do understand what the sanctions have done to the Ruble? You are aware that our intelligence has discovered the Russians celebrating after the election because Hillary was not elected and Trump won. Why even bother to respond to a pigeon. You keep chitting at the party and actually do not have the capacity anymore to understand when you are simply wrong.

I can only address this from my own experience.

In my profession, my livelihood depended on my ability to negotiate and solve problems. Having done those thousands of times, it is much easier dealing with another top professional, than someone who is incompetent.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Does this answer your question Linda?

Arguing with a Trump supporter is like playing chess with a pigeon Trump-14

Sal

Sal

I was listening to an NPR reporter yesterday describing his awkward exchanges with Trump supporters, who would say things that were completely divorced from reality and objectively and demonstrably false.

When he would point this out to them, they would become indignant and the conversation would devolve into the Trump supporters demanding, "Do you think that I'm stupid??", and the reporter was left speechless, because the question could not be answered honestly and graciously.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:I was listening to an NPR reporter yesterday describing his awkward exchanges with Trump supporters, who would say things that were completely divorced from reality and objectively and demonstrably false.

When he would point this out to them, they would become indignant and the conversation would devolve into the Trump supporters demanding, "Do you think that I'm stupid??", and the reporter was left speechless, because the question could not be answered honestly and graciously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum