Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there proof that Michael Cohen was in Prague in September of 2016 ......

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigdog

And meeting with Russian agents? McClatchy Publishing company, which is a pretty reputable group, now says that there is. They say that Robert Mueller has evidence from "pings" from Cohen's cell phone coming from Prague at that time, even though Cohen has constantly claimed he never has been there.
The Steel Dossier has long claimed that Cohen, well into the campaign, met with Russian spies in Prague to arrange payments to the hackers who had been furnishing the Trump campaign with information about Hillary Clinton to spread on the internet and use against her.
If those "pings" ever come out in court, this POTUS isn't just going to be kicked out of office, but possibly tried for treason in the process.
Just the beginning of a great period where the House investigators can really begin to do some honest investigating. Not like the farce we've seen over the last two years.

bigdog

Here's a link to that story:

https://hillreporter.com/cohens-cell-signal-traced-to-prague-possibly-verifying-key-steele-dossier-claim-19371

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:Just the beginning of a great period where the House investigators can really begin to do some honest investigating. Not like the farce we've seen over the last two years.

Can only hope. Our thirst for justice begs to be slaked.

PkrBum

PkrBum

"Electronic eavesdropping by an Eastern European intelligence agency during the same period picked up a conversation among Russians, one of whom said that Cohen was in Prague."

bigdog

PkrBum wrote:"Electronic eavesdropping by an Eastern European intelligence agency during the same period picked up a conversation among Russians, one of whom said that Cohen was in Prague."
AND?????????????????
You don't think our intelligence people have  the ability to find out what other countries intelligence operations know?
Not much faith in America, huh?

You're going to feel like the biggest fool in the world by about mid February if you haven't changed your "Russia Story" logo by then.

Mueller has the goods He's got his guns pointed directly at the POTUS and his family. He's just chosen to wait until it's all iron clad to release it.
It's like Cersei Lannister said: "When you play the Game of Thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Mueller doesn't plan to give Donald Trump a chance to lie his way out of this one. Wait and see.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I've been waiting. If hillary and the dnc commissioning Russian counterintelligence that was used to weaponize our intelligence and fraudulently obtain fisa warrants to spy on the opposition campaign and finally justify a special Council... then it's a crock of shit.

This is the establishment (R&D) fighting to get rid of a populist anti-establishment movement. Trump's a threat to them.

I still think he's a clown. But i have to admit it's entertaining to watch how desperate he's made the powers that be.

bigdog

First of all, Hillary Clinton isn't under suspicion or under investigation. Your brain can only further rot so long as you are so afraid of her you think she is responsible for all the woes in the world. She's a cancer on your brain and you can't recover from the lady.

Actually, that's not first of all, that's about it.
Except that I'm glad I'm not laughing while this country is being ripped in two by what is less than a third of the population that thinks like you do.
You won't succeed. 9 million more Americans voted Dem than Republican just a couple of months ago to assure that.
'WE still have OUR country. You are welcome to remain part of it but you have to learn that it's a nation of laws. So does T.Rump. And before his term is over, he will.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Russian donations to trump foundation = 0

Russian donations to Clinton foundation = 135,000,000

bigdog

Is there proof that Michael Cohen was in Prague in September of 2016 ...... Brain_10
Moron, you don't have a clue what money has been donated to the Trump Foundation.  BTW, it's out of business now. It had to GO out of business because it was so crooked. The State of NY forced it to.
The Clintons and their foundation are still doing very well, in case you should ask.

CLINTON HATE CAUSES THE BRAIN TO ROT AND IS INCURABLE

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Long article with lots of detail:

Explained: The Russian effort to help Donald Trump

"In 2013, Donald Trump went to Russia. He may, or may not, have had an experience in a Moscow hotel room while he was there. But even if that didn’t happen, something else surely did.

Trump: I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals and top-of-the-government people. I can't go further than that, but I will tell you I met the top people.

Whatever happened, it seems to be around this same point that Russia decided to see if it could make Donald Trump the next president of the United States. That effort centered around turning the same tools it had used to attack the nascent democratic governments of former Soviet states into a systematic campaign that spread disinformation, stole real information, and pried open America along fault lines of race and culture. Russia’s commitment to Trump meant devoting the full-time attention of hundreds of intelligence operatives, over a period of years. It included social media accounts that were carefully nursed along for over two years, until they weren’t just part of the landscape on both left and right, but were actually in positions of influence, and even leadership, in both communities. The effort that Russia launched following Trump’s 2013 visit to Moscow spanned continents and included social media, traditional media, false news sites, cyber espionage, clandestine meetings, and boots-on-the-ground organizing.

But that wasn’t the start of the story..."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/12/27/1819792/-Explained-The-Russian-effort-to-help-Donald-Trump?detail=emaildkre

PkrBum

PkrBum

“Fusion’s immediate client was law firm Perkins Coie. It engaged Fusion to obtain information necessary for Perkins Coie LLP to provide legal advice on the potential impact of Russian involvement on the legal validity of the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election. Based on that advice, parties such as the Democratic National Committee and HFACC Inc. (also known as ‘Hillary for America’) could consider steps they would be legally entitled to take to challenge the validity of the outcome of that election.” Christopher Steele

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:“Fusion’s immediate client was law firm Perkins Coie. It engaged Fusion to obtain information necessary for Perkins Coie LLP to provide legal advice on the potential impact of Russian involvement on the legal validity of the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election. Based on that advice, parties such as the Democratic National Committee and HFACC Inc. (also known as ‘Hillary for America’) could consider steps they would be legally entitled to take to challenge the validity of the outcome of that election.” Christopher Steele

Is there proof that Michael Cohen was in Prague in September of 2016 ...... Russia37

bigdog

It's so hard not to feed him when his responses are so pitiful and ALWAYS involve the Clintons. My GOD, they are so powerful that they can CONSUME the brains of millions of Americans even years after they've left office.

I won't repost the picture of that poor child's rotten brain though. The disease is incurable. It's sad. But it only infects a minority of the population.
I think it started with Bill Clinton smoking a wet cigar. Shocked

Oh, no, Damn, I irritated them again. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum