Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Cohen Admits Talks for Trump Over Moscow Tower Occurred Well Into Campaign

+6
PkrBum
polecat
EmeraldGhost
Deus X
zsomething
Floridatexan
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

By Benjamin Weiser, Ben Protess, Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt
Nov. 29, 2018

"Michael D. Cohen, President Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, admitted in court on Thursday that he had engaged in negotiations to build a tower in Moscow for Mr. Trump well into the 2016 presidential campaign, far later than previously known.

Mr. Cohen said he discussed the status of the project with Mr. Trump on more than three occasions and briefed Mr. Trump’s family members about it. He also admitted he agreed to travel to Russia for meetings on the project.

The revelations, which came as Mr. Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress, were a startling turn in the special counsel’s investigation of Mr. Trump and his inner circle.

Mr. Cohen’s guilty plea comes at a particularly perilous time for Mr. Trump, whose presidency has been threatened by Mr. Cohen’s statements to investigators. In recent days, the president and his lawyers have increased their attacks on the Justice Department and the special counsel’s office..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/nyregion/michael-cohen-trump-russia-mueller.html

This is the first charge by the Special Counsel against Mr. Cohen.

zsomething

I wonder what the over-under is for speculation on who "Individual 1" is? Smile

I wonder if they'll bring him in first, or Individual 1 Jr.?

Deus X

Deus X

I don't see how Trump can possibly make it to 2020. This is going to turn into an avalanche after the new Congress is sworn in in January.

zsomething

Deus X wrote:I don't see how Trump can possibly make it to 2020. This is going to turn into an avalanche after the new Congress is sworn in in January.

We'll have to see. First, we gotta see how bad it'll get.

I'm thinking the Dems might let him coast, weakened, with little chance of re-election. He might get impeached-but-not-ousted. They may hold off on taking him from office just so his base will have to see him voted out, and won't be able to rally around the idea they were "cheated" of anything.

The alternative is that Trump will resign... and I don't see a guy who's obsessed with being a "winner" - far past the point of delusion -- ever resigning. He's a guy who's been allowed to get away with a lot based on the power of denial, so I don't see why he wouldn't keep relying on that.

Then again, they could just kick him out and I'd be wrong about 'em not wanting to go that far. It's certainly possible. Who knows?

In any case, I'm pretty sure he's going to be much-weakened thing for the next two years. The faith of his cult is going to get a real testing.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething wrote:
Deus X wrote:I don't see how Trump can possibly make it to 2020. This is going to turn into an avalanche after the new Congress is sworn in in January.

We'll have to see.  First, we gotta see how bad it'll get.

I'm thinking the Dems might let him coast, weakened, with little chance of re-election.  He might get impeached-but-not-ousted.  They may hold off on taking him from office just so his base will have to see him voted out, and won't be able to rally around the idea they were "cheated" of anything.

The alternative is that Trump will resign... and I don't see a guy who's obsessed with being a "winner" - far past the point of delusion -- ever resigning.  He's a guy who's been allowed to get away with a lot based on the power of denial, so I don't see why he wouldn't keep relying on that.

Then again, they could just kick him out and I'd be wrong about 'em not wanting to go that far.  It's certainly possible.  Who knows?

In any case, I'm pretty sure he's going to be much-weakened thing for the next two years.  The faith of his cult is going to get a real testing.

From the rest of the article:

Mr. Cohen concluded his statement in court, saying: “I made these misstatements to be consistent with Individual 1’s political messaging and out of loyalty to Individual 1.”

“Individual 1” is President Trump, officials said.

I'm not worried about the political fallout, and I sure don't care about these peoples' feelings. Many of them woke up when things started to affect them personally, like the farmers, auto workers, etc. But some of these people are already causing harm to others by their behavior, thinking they can act out their fantasies because they voted for Drumpf. Ask Heather Heyer's family.

zsomething

And now Trump flees a tree-lighting ceremony due to an apparent "panic attack"... although that's speculation, so who knows.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5185674/donald-trump-abruptly-leaves-christmas-tree-lighting-ceremony/

It did happen soon after Trump's tax lawyer's office was raided: https://chicago.suntimes.com/business/the-donald-and-the-alderman-break-up-burke-no-longer-doing-tax-work-for-trump/

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ed-burke-fbi-federal-agents-city-hall-council/

And Deutsche Bank has been raided for money-laundering accusations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/business/deutsche-bank-money-laundering-raid.html

Could be dominoes falling...

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Floridatexan wrote:
By Benjamin Weiser, Ben Protess, Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt
Nov. 29, 2018

"Michael D. Cohen, President Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, admitted in court on Thursday that he had engaged in negotiations to build a tower in Moscow for Mr. Trump well into the 2016 presidential campaign, far later than previously known.

Mr. Cohen said he discussed the status of the project with Mr. Trump on more than three occasions and briefed Mr. Trump’s family members about it. He also admitted he agreed to travel to Russia for meetings on the project.

….

But is there something actually illegal about that on the part of Donald Trump?  If so, what is that …. specifically?

Not saying there is or isn't. I honestly don't have time to keep up with every jot & tittle of this at the moment (in the process of moving) ....  Just asking.

polecat

polecat

The Kremlin denies the existence of Michael Cohen. - Darth Putin tweet

Trump's attacks on the Mueller probe late last night and again early this morning raise a huge question: did Whitaker brief him on what was coming today? - Matthew Miller

FUN FACT: Today's Cohen guilty plea proves yet another fact in the Steele Dossier. - Tea Pain

It is hilarious that all the guys who were desperately trying to get Clinton's emails to "take her down" are now being taken down because Mueller got their emails describing how they were trying to get her emails. - Wil Donnelly

I'll bet right around now, with Cohen, Stone, and Manafort imploding, Trump might finally be wondering whether he actually does hire the best people. - George Takei

Why is shutting down the Government supposed to be a threat?It's been shut down for almost 2 years. - Renee Davis

Michael Cohen Admits Talks for Trump Over Moscow Tower Occurred Well Into Campaign Cohen10
Michael Cohen Admits Talks for Trump Over Moscow Tower Occurred Well Into Campaign Cohen10

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Mark Penn: The Mueller investigation has come up empty on Russia -- You won’t believe what's coming next

The pattern and purpose of Mueller’s investigation and the endgame is becoming clear, and yes, it’s clearly get the president at all costs. The team Mueller hired really foretold the story — Andrew Weissmann as the stop-at-nothing pit bull and a group of Democratic-leaning lawyers, including some who have represented the Clintons, had the obstruction of justice charge ready to go on day one.

Trump’s first team of lawyers with their “don’t worry and cooperate” strategy set the president back, and let the whole thing spiral out of control.

The investigation, I believe, has come up truly empty on its central charge related to the president — collusion with the Russian government. They are now trying to find someone, anyone who had any contact with Julian Assange with the aim of calling that collusion-lite.

But mostly what Mueller’s team is doing is bludgeoning witnesses on unrelated charges to piece together a case against the president. They are shaping that case through the indictments -- and threats of indictments -- that are being used to get guilty pleas to make the president seem like an obstructor or co-conspirator. They are literally creating the crimes.
Let’s review what Mueller and his team are doing:

Michael Flynn — They discovered unreported lobbying by Trump's former National Security Adviser and leveraged that to get him to plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Why? So that they can claim Trump’s comment to James Comey about letting him go was obstruction of justice. Yet no other prosecutor would ever have brought this charge.

Michael Cohen — They got Trump’s former lawyer on all sorts of financial crimes related to his businesses and loans. But he pled guilty to campaign finance violations for payments that in the past would have been ruled on as personal expenses. Now they’ve also gotten him to cop to lying about when he killed the perfectly legal Russia tower project, only it appears that Trump’s lawyers ducked that perjury trap in the written questions.

George Papadopoulos— The former member of Trump’s foreign policy advisory panel was forced to plead to lying about the timing of his contacts. The goal was to legitimize the start of the investigation around him when all he did was pass on a surmise or a tip he received. Was the time and expense worth a 14-day sentence? Of course not. They had all the records they needed to figure out who he contacted when.

Jerome Corsi – The best-selling author was threatened with pleading to lying about his contacts with his friend and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone. There was nothing illegal about his comments or actions, and he is a journalist, though obviously, the general rules of journalism don’t apply to conservatives like him.

Roger Stone -- The former Trump campaign adviser sent out a tweet suggesting Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta was next, and an email to Corsi asking him to get the rest of the emails. He was obviously trying to find out what was going on with these emails, and that’s not illegal in any way.

Paul Manafort – The former Trump presidential campaign chairman’s old tax and reporting cases going far back were dusted off to get him under the thumb of the prosecutor. It was revealed that he continued a joint defense agreement with the president and suddenly the prosecutor is saying he lied about his business dealings. It’s all about vengeance on him for failing to give them what they want and to make Trump look bad.

Sure, there are some anonymous Russians who will never be tried to add on top of this record. But it’s clear now Mueller is no longer looking for crimes in the presidential race of 2016. He is simply creating a narrative to delegitimize the president and to string together his words to Comey with the Flynn indictment, Cohen with Stormy Daniels payment, Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi with ties to Julian Assange, and now Cohen with underplaying Russia connections. And let’s not forget the Trump Tower meeting with the attorney who was also conveniently working with Fusion GPS.

There’s no doubt that the outline of Mueller’s report was written a long time ago and is being filled in. For those who thought Mueller would deliver a balanced and thoughtful report, these latest actions suggest that instead, we are seeing an all-out attack on the president and the presidency the likes of which we have never seen.

Get ready for the fight of the century coming soon and it will be about everything except collusion with the Russian government.

Mark Penn is managing director of the Stagwell Group. He was chief strategist on Bill Clinton’s 1996 presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton’s 2000 Senate campaign, and Mrs. Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mark-penn-the-mueller-investigation-has-come-up-empty-on-russia-you-wont-believe-whats-coming-next

Deus X

Deus X

What a bunch of Fox News horseshit!

Here, get someone to read Rosenstein's letter appointing Mueller to you:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

The Cohen guilty plea doesn’t get him any closer to collusion.

The Mueller investigation remains a “collusion” probe without any collusion. For all of the media’s heavy breathing about Thursday’s news of a Michael Cohen guilty plea, it doesn’t get Mueller any closer to the stated goal of his investigation. On CNN, where its programming is an endless game of anti-Trump gotcha, Jeff Zucker’s puppets recited his mandated talking point that Trump’s fixer “may” have “broken” everything, blah, blah, blah. But the very conjectural character of this feverish chatter indicated the hollowness of the story. If the plea contained any evidence of collusion, the Hillary donors who make up much of Mueller’s staff would surely have leaked it to CNN by now.

One can only laugh at the sheer propagandistic absurdity of CNN’s “timeline” of “possible” Trump-Russian collusion, which naturally still includes the thoroughly debunked claim that Trump’s aides “weakened” the GOP platform to please Putin. It is one of the media’s favorite fables, which was concocted by the Washington Post, with the help of hawkish dingbats and NeverTrumpers. But as the Washington Examiner’s Byron York has shown repeatedly, the platform’s plank on Russia was strengthened, not weakened.

CNN was also rattling on about Trump’s canceled meeting with Putin, turning a development it would normally treat as a positive into a negative — more evidence that Trump is running scared after the Cohen plea! One of its hysterics thought Trump look “worried” today. He didn’t look worried to me. He confidently treated the news for what it is: a manageable political problem, but hardly material for impeachment.

Does anybody outside of the ruling-class bubble really think that the American people will demand Trump be tossed from office based on a Talmudic reading of his pre-presidential statements? Why, he said that he had no deals in Russia! That his lawyer (whom he wanted to fire at one point) sought a deal but didn’t get one doesn’t contradict his campaign statements. But even if it does, who cares (from the vantage point of impeachment)? Good luck getting two-thirds of the Senate to drive him out of office on that one. Of course, the gibbering pundits on CNN fervently hope that Trump may have lied about this matter more recently. But what’s the basis of that hope? Trump’s lawyers say that in his written responses to Mueller he acknowledged that he knew about Cohen’s talks. “The president said there was a proposal, it was discussed with Cohen, there was a nonbinding letter of intent and it didn’t go beyond that,” said Rudy Giuliani.

So what exactly is incriminating for Trump about Cohen’s plea? It establishes that Cohen lied, not Trump. According to Giuliani, Mueller didn’t even ask Trump in written form about the “timing” of his discussions with Cohen. So any inconsistencies on that score don’t appear to expose Trump to any impeachable material. The only reason Mueller even knew about the talks, says Giuliani, is that Trump’s legal team told him about them. “We have provided them with every document about this from the beginning — that’s the only reason they know about it,” he said.

It is not even clear if the talks about a Trump Tower in Moscow spilled over into the general election. According to Cohen, they ended in June before Trump was even certified as the nominee at a convention the media hyped as a possible impediment to his getting that certification. Trump’s explanation that he couldn’t give up his day job, since he didn’t know for certain if he would win the presidency, gave the cheap shot artists at CNN more material to opine wildly off. See, it was all a stunt! CNN trotted out one of the many scummy, opportunistic Trump biographers (all of whom seem to have cots in the green rooms of MSNBC and CNN) to push the non-sequitur that Trump’s maintenance of his business in early 2016 proved he “never” thought he would win. What juvenile dreck. At this late date, after two years of substantial accomplishments from the Trump administration, liberals are still recycling the lame talking point that Trump wasn’t “serious” about winning the White House. If he is such a clown, why do they spend almost every waking minute fulminating about him? For such an allegedly unserious person, they take him very seriously.

Mueller is the ruling class’s battering ram against Trump, but with each fruitless (impeachment-wise) indictment he reveals that he has got nothing. A determined prosecutor, as the saying goes, can indict a ham sandwich. All Mueller got on Thursday was a lawyer full of baloney, on yet another process crime meaningless to Mueller’s actual mandate.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:What a bunch of Fox News horseshit!

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

Dems better hope Mueller finds a smoking gun on Trump, because these conservative pundits are starting to have a pretty good point to make … "Where's the Beef?"

And they're gonna continue to hammer that question into the American public's minds right up to the 2020 campaign when Trump is going to be able to stand up in front of the electorate and say "I TOLD YOU SO!"

PkrBum

PkrBum

Unless hillary and the dnc commissioning Russian counterintelligence through a third party and the subsequent presentation of the dossier to the fbi and then it's fraudulent use to get fisa warrants are in the report...

it's a sham.

2seaoat

another process crime meaningless to Mueller’s actual mandate.

That would simply be incorrect. This new concept called a "process crime" is hilarious. Read the indictments and actual crimes.....process my asz.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:What a bunch of Fox News horseshit!

It doesn't matter what Mueller's appointment letter says.

Demos have been telling the American public for a long time now Mueller was going to find Trump personally colluded with Russia to manipulate the election get him elected.

And that's what Demos better hope Mueller finds… for their own political credibility.

Deus X

Deus X

Typical cop mentality: "Don't confuse me with the facts."

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote: another process crime meaningless to Mueller’s actual mandate.

That would simply be incorrect.  This new concept called a "process crime" is hilarious.  Read the indictments and actual crimes.....process my asz.

But tell me Oatie ….. who, specifically in the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to hack the DNC emails and release them to the American public via WikiLeaks?

That's what they've alllllll been telling us happened.   That's what they've aalllllll been telling us Mueller was going to find.   That's what they've aalllllll been telling us Trump is "going down!" for.

That was the point of the whole thing.   So …. where's the indictment?  Is there gonna be one? I'm starting to doubt it myself.

polecat

polecat

EmeraldGhost wrote:Mark Penn: The Mueller investigation has come up empty on Russia -- You won’t believe what's coming next

The pattern and purpose of Mueller’s investigation and the endgame is becoming clear, and yes, it’s clearly get the president at all costs. The team Mueller hired really foretold the story — Andrew Weissmann as the stop-at-nothing pit bull and a group of Democratic-leaning lawyers, including some who have represented the Clintons, had the obstruction of justice charge ready to go on day one.

Trump’s first team of lawyers with their “don’t worry and cooperate” strategy set the president back, and let the whole thing spiral out of control.

The investigation, I believe, has come up truly empty on its central charge related to the president — collusion with the Russian government. They are now trying to find someone, anyone who had any contact with Julian Assange with the aim of calling that collusion-lite.

But mostly what Mueller’s team is doing is bludgeoning witnesses on unrelated charges to piece together a case against the president. They are shaping that case through the indictments -- and threats of indictments -- that are being used to get guilty pleas to make the president seem like an obstructor or co-conspirator. They are literally creating the crimes.
Let’s review what Mueller and his team are doing:

Michael Flynn — They discovered unreported lobbying by Trump's former National Security Adviser and leveraged that to get him to plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Why? So that they can claim Trump’s comment to James Comey about letting him go was obstruction of justice. Yet no other prosecutor would ever have brought this charge.

Michael Cohen — They got Trump’s former lawyer on all sorts of financial crimes related to his businesses and loans. But he pled guilty to campaign finance violations for payments that in the past would have been ruled on as personal expenses. Now they’ve also gotten him to cop to lying about when he killed the perfectly legal Russia tower project, only it appears that Trump’s lawyers ducked that perjury trap in the written questions.

George Papadopoulos— The former member of  Trump’s foreign policy advisory panel was forced to plead to lying about the timing of his contacts. The goal was to legitimize the start of the investigation around him when all he did was pass on a surmise or a tip he received. Was the time and expense worth a 14-day sentence? Of course not. They had all the records they needed to figure out who he contacted when.

Jerome Corsi – The best-selling author was threatened with pleading to lying about his contacts with his friend and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone. There was nothing illegal about his comments or actions, and he is a journalist, though obviously, the general rules of journalism don’t apply to conservatives like him.

Roger Stone -- The former Trump campaign adviser sent out a tweet suggesting Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta was next, and an email to Corsi asking him to get the rest of the emails. He was obviously trying to find out what was going on with these emails, and that’s not illegal in any way.

Paul Manafort – The former Trump presidential campaign chairman’s old tax and reporting cases going far back were dusted off to get him under the thumb of the prosecutor. It was revealed that he continued a joint defense agreement with the president and suddenly the prosecutor is saying he lied about his business dealings. It’s all about vengeance on him for failing to give them what they want and to make Trump look bad.

Sure, there are some anonymous Russians who will never be tried to add on top of this record. But it’s clear now Mueller is no longer looking for crimes in the presidential race of 2016. He is simply creating a narrative to delegitimize the president and to string together his words to Comey with the Flynn indictment, Cohen with Stormy Daniels payment, Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi with ties to Julian Assange, and now Cohen with underplaying Russia connections. And let’s not forget the Trump Tower meeting with the attorney who was also conveniently working with Fusion GPS.

There’s no doubt that the outline of Mueller’s report was written a long time ago and is being filled in. For those who thought Mueller would deliver a balanced and thoughtful report, these latest actions suggest that instead, we are seeing an all-out attack on the president and the presidency the likes of which we have never seen.

Get ready for the fight of the century coming soon and it will be about everything except collusion with the Russian government.

Mark Penn is managing director of the Stagwell Group. He was chief strategist on Bill Clinton’s 1996 presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton’s 2000 Senate campaign, and Mrs. Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mark-penn-the-mueller-investigation-has-come-up-empty-on-russia-you-wont-believe-whats-coming-next

What did a blow job from a intern have to do with the Whitewater land deal? 4 years into the investigation. Asking for a friend.

bigdog

EmeraldGhost-Remember back when Donald Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in New York City and his people would still vote for him?
That was true, and you are the proof.
What you don't realize was that he was INSULTING the people who voted for him by saying they were so STUPIDLY loyal that they would follow him no matter what. It didn't matter what his policies were, it didn't matter if he was an honest person, it didn't even matter that he was and is a sexual pervert with a strange attraction for his own daughter.
Because what he knew then, and what he knows now, is that his followers are willingly ignorant people who yearn for the good old days when white people were in control and who will accept any leader who tells them they are the BEST because they are white and AMERICANS.
He stokes their egos, which are fragile, because, deep down, they know they are mentally and morally inferior. But they also want to hear that they are the greatest and no one else matters.
Oops, I told the truth. I forgot folks like you really can't take that.
And if it comes out that Trump flew to Russia, operated the computers that sent the e-mails directly to Wikileaks who then released them to the public- if all that is proven by documentation and testimony, you won't believe it.
Because Trump kisses the asses of his faithful.

bigdog

BTW, and this won't do you any good, but here are the links  between Trump and the Hillary e-mails. It's gotten pretty obvious to those of us who listen to the real news:  The Russian Government
                   Julian Assange
                     Jerome Corsi
                       Roger Stone
                         Paul  Manafort
                          Donald Trump Jr
                           Donald T.Rump

This is called conspiracy, not necessarily collusion.
You won't learn any of this from Fox News, nor from this post. Because you don't want to know.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

bigdog wrote:EmeraldGhost-Remember back when Donald Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in New York City and his people would still vote for him?
That was true, and you are the proof.
What you don't realize was that he was INSULTING the people who voted for him by saying they were so STUPIDLY loyal that they would follow him no matter what. It didn't matter what his policies were, it didn't matter if he was an honest person, it didn't even matter that he was and is a sexual pervert with a strange attraction for his own daughter.
Because what he knew then, and what he knows now, is that his followers are willingly ignorant people who yearn for the good old days when white people were in control and who will accept any leader who tells them they are the BEST because they are white and AMERICANS.
He stokes their egos, which are fragile, because, deep down, they know they are mentally and morally inferior. But they also want to hear that they are the greatest and no one else matters.
Oops, I told the truth. I forgot folks like you really can't take that.
And if it comes out that Trump flew to Russia, operated the computers that sent the e-mails directly to Wikileaks who then released them to the public- if all that is proven by documentation and testimony, you won't believe it.
Because Trump kisses the asses of his faithful.

You're mistaking me for a Trump supporter.  Didn't vote for the man, wouldn't, won't.  

Instead of attacking me … why don't you attack what the two articles I posted say?  (note I posted them cold without comment.)

But what I am doing is calling it out as I see it.   All the rabid Trump haters are so so sure Trump is "going down!"    Well, I don't know that Mueller's going to get anything of consequence on Trump …. and when they don't Trump-friendly media is going to convince a wide swath of America it was, in fact, all just "witch hunt" just as Trump said which will help build his credibility for 2020.  (as they are doing in the two articles I posted … and some of what they say has merit at best, or gives the appearance of it at the least)

Too many people live in such a partisan echo chamber they can't see the reality/totality of what's going on. I try not to do that.  I don't follow just the liberal or libertarian media and their arguments …. I follow all of it to try and get a true picture of the political state/mood of the country as it is and as things are likely to develop.  

In politics public perception matters more than objective truth.   Trump could be a formidable candidate in 2020 … esp if he makes a few deals with Pelosi on some legislation (immigration?) that make him seem like a "reasonable" guy.   Look at how he's talking to Sherrod Brown the other day about his proposed bill to help boost American-made car sales.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump start triangulating now he's dealing with a split Congress.  It's not like he's really a Republican anyway.  He just plays one on TV.

Deus X

Deus X

Michael Cohen Admits Talks for Trump Over Moscow Tower Occurred Well Into Campaign VIZ7Yq3

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:Michael Cohen Admits Talks for Trump Over Moscow Tower Occurred Well Into Campaign VIZ7Yq3

Why do you keep yammering about that?   It's irrelevant what Mueller was given authority to investigate.  

What's relevant is what Democrats have been yelling from the rooftops to the American public for almost two years Mueller was going to find … to wit:  evidence that Trump was in a conspiracy with Putin to hack the DNC e-mail system and release them to the public via wikileaks …. a crime which, according to Democrats, caused Hillary to lose the election.   (which is kind of a specious claim itself, if you ask me)

So …. where's the beef? Everybody knew way back during the campaign Trump.org had been trying to do a deal to build a hotel in Moscow. They never hid that fact. That's not news.

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 12/1/2018, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:

What's relevant is what Democrats have been yelling from the rooftops to the American public for almost two years Mueller was going to find … to wit:  evidence that Trump was in a conspiracy with Putin to hack the DNC e-mail system and release them to the public via wikileaks …. a crime which, according to Democrats, caused Hillary to lose the election.   (which is kind of a specious claim itself, if you ask me)

You're a fucking liar! What Democrats? Show some evidence of your idiotic assertion.

This is typical cop shit, accuse someone of something then lie your ass off.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:

You're a fucking liar! What Democrats? Show some evidence of your idiotic assertion.

This is typical cop shit, accuse someone of something then lie your ass off.

Yeah. What's all this incessant talk we've been hearing from the Demos about an impeachable offense? Where's the impeachable offense?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum