Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

utter selfish hubris

+2
Floridatexan
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 8:30 pm

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:Bill and Hillary Clinton are both moderates.

Yeah, moderate REPUBLICANS!

27utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 8:39 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
bigdog wrote:Bill and Hillary Clinton are both moderates.

Yeah, moderate REPUBLICANS!

Tell that to Bush 41 and Bobby Dole.

28utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 9:27 pm

bigdog

No. I was a "moderate Republican when I left that party because it went too far to the right under Reagan and Bush the 1st. The Clintons proved to me that I could be a Democrat and keep my brain intact. I didn't have to be a wild eyed liberal like the ones the Dems had been running for years before Clinton came along.

The beauty of the Democratic party is that we can BE different from each other in our thinking and still be loyal to our party. All of us belong.
It's only the Republicans who demand brainless, unthinking loyalty to a conservative, right wing fascist agenda.

Purists on either side will never last. Trump won't last either, because people reject absolutism in the end.

29utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 9:45 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:No. I was a "moderate Republican when I left that party because it went too far to the right under Reagan and Bush the 1st. The Clintons proved to me that I could be a Democrat and keep my brain intact. I didn't have to be a wild eyed liberal like the ones the Dems had been running for years before Clinton came along.

The beauty of the Democratic party is that we can BE different from each other in our thinking and still be loyal to our party. All of us belong.
It's only the Republicans who demand brainless, unthinking loyalty to a conservative, right wing fascist agenda.

Purists on either side will never last. Trump won't last either, because people reject absolutism in the end.

Mike Dukakis wasn't such as wild eyed liberal, he was just painted that way by GOP hit man Lee Atwater who now roast peacefully in a deep dark pit.

30utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/30/2018, 4:19 am

2seaoat

is regurgitated gossip.

Gossip? I spoke to the man who had to deal with her lies for twenty years, and was at the White House when his classmates confronted the first lady about her bio which she created going to college. It is a fact. Hillary is a skilled liar, and never let a good lie stand in her way of her insatiable ambition.

Hillary and Trump can do America a favor and take a plane to Saudi Arabia and live out their lives with their benefactors.

31utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/30/2018, 6:19 am

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:No. I was a "moderate Republican when...

The "moderate Republicans" remark was in reference to the Clintons, not you.

Your ego-centrism seems to be affecting your ability to comprehend written English.

Get some help.

32utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/30/2018, 7:22 am

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:is regurgitated gossip.

Gossip?  I spoke to the man who had to deal with her lies for twenty years, and was at the White House when his classmates confronted the first lady about her bio which she created going to college.  It is a fact.  Hillary is a skilled  liar, and never let a good lie stand in her way of her insatiable ambition.

Hillary and Trump can do America a favor and take a plane to Saudi Arabia and live out their lives with their benefactors.

Any gossip about Nancy Reagan being the greatest cocksucker in Hollywood history. They say she blew Peter Lawford and Robert Wagner raw on a drive to a Mexican whore house one weekend.

33utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/31/2018, 6:50 am

34utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/31/2018, 10:59 am

Telstar

Telstar

Funny joke by Hillary poking fun at the interviewer for confusing Eric Holder and Corey Booker. Some right wing propaganda networks and their pill popping tennis queen private watchers are trying to make a big thing out of it but real Americans know better. Laughing

35utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 11/1/2018, 12:08 am

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:is regurgitated gossip.

Gossip?  I spoke to the man who had to deal with her lies for twenty years, and was at the White House when his classmates confronted the first lady about her bio which she created going to college.  It is a fact.  Hillary is a skilled  liar, and never let a good lie stand in her way of her insatiable ambition.

I guarantee you Oatie you are pushing a false narrative about Hillary's bio. If you're talking about her bio she supposedly created in college and kept for twenty years here an article from 1993 where it is discussed she lost her high school senior election to two boys in her class. Her mother talks about it and it was well known back then she was not the President of her senior class. If that had happened and she lied on her resume for twenty years you damn well know it would have come out especially during the election. I don't know what gossip your friend told you but it's not fact. It's not even true. I'll bet what happened was someone wrote a bio and mistakenly confused her Wellseley College student body presidency w/ her high school and that's what she said she'd correct. You need to stop spreading these lies.

36utter selfish hubris - Page 2 Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 11/1/2018, 12:09 am

Vikingwoman

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1993/01/11/the-education-of-hillary-clinton/371300bc-40ef-408b-8f52-b9d7d55adc97/?utm_term=.a6dbbe3f0cc7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum