Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

utter selfish hubris

+3
Deus X
Floridatexan
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1utter selfish hubris Empty utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 10:25 am

2seaoat

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-leaves-door-open-for-2020-run-id-like-to-be-president/ar-BBP2Ad3?li=BBnb7Kz

2utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 11:53 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

utter selfish hubris 3678

3utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 12:22 pm

2seaoat

So you are good with Hillary further f'ing up the country as the repulsion of her outweighs the repulsion of trump. She failed. She was not as smart as she thought, and she wants a do over to take America back down the rabbit hole. How about a white middle class male governor extracting us from this insanity......she is pathological. She is as sick as Trump.

4utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 12:39 pm

Deus X

Deus X

'Kiss of Death': Democrats keep Hillary off campaign trail

Hillary Clinton was once the face of the Democratic Party, a celebrity name who could draw thousands to rallies and was the all-but-certain first female president of the United States. Now, she is viewed as "the kiss of death" for candidates.

As the midterm election campaigns enter the home stretch, the former secretary of state, first lady, senator, and 2016 Democratic nominee is almost completely absent from the campaign trail. Most Democrats are keen to keep it that way, fearing that her reappearance could cost them a golden opportunity of winning back control of Congress.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/democrats-keep-kiss-of-death-hillary-clinton-away-from-campaign-trail

The Clinton Crime Family is the WORST thing to ever happen to the United States of America and, more particularly, to the Democratic Party. I thank god that the Democratic party is finally coming to its senses.

It was Clinton's signing of Gramm-Leach-Bliley--the bill that repealed the Glass-Steagall banking regulation act--that made inevitable the 2008 crash.

Then he did nothing to oppose AEDPA, the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act, which killed habeas corpus in this country.  

These two scurvy dogs are NOT Democrats, they are Neo-Republicans and deserve to be shunned and shamed.

"Omnia mutantur, nihil interit"  Publius Ovidius Naso

5utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 12:42 pm

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote: She is as sick as Trump.

She's more sick, she tries to hide it behind a mask of decency--at least he's "What you see is what you get".

6utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 12:55 pm

2seaoat

I know the President of her High School Class. He told me incredible stories about Hillary's drive, intelligence, and ambition in high school. She went to college claiming on her biography that she was president of her High School Class. Well my friend was the high school president and Hillary was vice president, and when her classmates were invited to the White House during the Clinton Presidency the class told her she needed to correct her biography......she did.

I think she had some big mommy issues as my friend said her drive in high school was not normal, and got chuckles from her classmates. Make no mistake, he respected her intelligence, but there was something about her character which bothered her classmates.........I think it will take a wooden stake to get her out of American politics.

7utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 1:09 pm

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:I think it will take a wooden stake to get her out of American politics.

One can only hope!

8utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 1:09 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:'Kiss of Death': Democrats keep Hillary off campaign trail

Hillary Clinton was once the face of the Democratic Party, a celebrity name who could draw thousands to rallies and was the all-but-certain first female president of the United States. Now, she is viewed as "the kiss of death" for candidates.

As the midterm election campaigns enter the home stretch, the former secretary of state, first lady, senator, and 2016 Democratic nominee is almost completely absent from the campaign trail. Most Democrats are keen to keep it that way, fearing that her reappearance could cost them a golden opportunity of winning back control of Congress.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/democrats-keep-kiss-of-death-hillary-clinton-away-from-campaign-trail

The Clinton Crime Family is the WORST thing to ever happen to the United States of America and, more particularly, to the Democratic Party. I thank god that the Democratic party is finally coming to its senses.

It was Clinton's signing of Gramm-Leach-Bliley--the bill that repealed the Glass-Steagall banking regulation act--that made inevitable the 2008 crash.

Then he did nothing to oppose AEDPA, the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act, which killed habeas corpus in this country.  

These two scurvy dogs are NOT Democrats, they are Neo-Republicans and deserve to be shunned and shamed.

"Omnia mutantur, nihil interit"  Publius Ovidius Naso

That was a Republican bill that passed with a veto-proof majority. At that time, R's held both the Senate and the House. He couldn't have stopped it. And the R's attacked him with one "scandal" after another the entire time he was in office. That "Clinton Crime Family" is mostly right-wing BS. Sorry you're such as sap.

9utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 1:10 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Great...we have a bona fide fascist in office, and you're attacking Hillary. Effing brilliant.

10utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 1:29 pm

bigdog

There is no hope for Clinton haters. What really bugged them about Bill in the first place is that after Reagan and Bush the first, they thought no Dem would ever occupy the White House again.
So when one did, they screamed that they "wanted their country back."

They are big, whiney, crybabies who won't admit what a successful presidency Clinton had . It's a disease and I know several people who have it.
If Hillary wants to run, she has every right. I doubt she will get the nomination this time around. If she does, she'll probably win the popular vote again. Clinton haters can't stand it that if we went by an actual vote of the American people, Hillary would be our POTUS right now.

11utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 2:19 pm

2seaoat

I do not hate Hillary, but I understand how much she has damaged this country. Fascism only can rise when democracy is weak. We need new young candidates who are about America, and not some insatiable insane drive to be president. She will never be president, and even the mention of her name feeds the fascist.

It is time to find middle road candidates and flush the toilet of people who enriched themselves in public service.......I have a real problem with public servants becoming wealthy in and after office.......Latin American Oligarchies come to mind. Your mom had some tough times......quit trying to overachieve and enjoy your grandchildren.

12utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 3:14 pm

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:I know the President of her High School Class.  He told me incredible stories about Hillary's drive, intelligence, and ambition in high school.  She went to college claiming on her biography that she was president of her High School Class.  Well my friend was the high school president and Hillary was vice president, and when her classmates were invited to the White House during the Clinton Presidency the class told her she needed to correct her biography......she did.  

I think she had some big mommy issues as my friend said her drive in high school was not normal, and got chuckles from her classmates.  Make no mistake, he respected her intelligence, but there was something about her character which bothered her classmates.........I think it will take a wooden stake to get her out of American politics.

You've told this story I don't know how many times and all it is... is regurgitated gossip. Hillary doesn't write her biographies and I have no doubt whoever wrote it mistakenly put that there. As much as she is dissected and excoriated she would not be foolish enough to put it in her own biography knowingly. I'm sure she told them she did not know it said that and would correct it. Big deal!

13utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 3:28 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I do not hate Hillary, but I understand how much she has damaged this country.  Fascism only can rise when democracy is weak.   We need new young candidates who are about America, and not some insatiable insane drive to be president.  She will never be president, and even the mention of her name feeds the fascist.

It is time to find middle road candidates and flush the toilet of people who enriched themselves in public service.......I have a real problem with public servants becoming wealthy in and after office.......Latin American Oligarchies come to mind.  Your mom had some tough times......quit trying to overachieve and enjoy your grandchildren.

SHE has not damaged the country. YOUR PARTY, the Greedy Old Pigs, has damaged the country...gerrymandering, voter purges, electoral fraud, outright lying through their teeth, allowing a fascist criminal into the White House and then covering up for him, refusing to take him out of office, though they KNOW he's unfit and destroying our democracy. YOUR PARTY. GOT IT?

14utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 3:32 pm

2seaoat

She knew exactly what she was doing. It was not by accident. She was driven beyond anything normal. She failed. The worst part is that her failure has hurt likeable female candidates and the fascist just can spew conspiracy theory which when you look at the wealth that Hillary and Bill collected compared to Harry Truman.......Jimmy Carter......Gerald Ford........Ike........even Nixon. It is time for the Clintons to disappear. Bill going to the airport lost the election and the arrogance of such a gesture goes to the deep seated feelings the American people have for Clinton.

15utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 3:45 pm

2seaoat

YOUR PARTY. GOT IT?

Not even close. I hate dixiecrats. They have caused so much suffering in America over the last two hundred years, and last time I checked you grew up neck deep with dixiecrats who spewed hate and evil, and have pushed the fascist agenda.

The Illinois Republican Party converted from whigs to Republicans and lead the way to abolish slavery. I am proud of most of my Illinois Republicans on most issues, but as the dixiecrats spread their hate, I am fighting the hate.......I am getting a little bit crazy now........in my weak sick asz state I want to get in a fight.........I want some loud mouth fascist at our local town bar to say something, and I am going to unload on them......I cannot get off a toilet, yet I want to kick someone's asz. I figure a quick elbow to the throat, and then what I most look forward is a good asz kicking so all this pain makes sense. I hate dixiecrats, and I am tired of all these people who lived with this horrible hate and did nothing........I tried to make change in Birmingham, but the panhandle is worst than Birmingham.........we need white males with progressive views with courage to fight fascism.......I am not listening to any more racist jokes.....they can kill me but this feeble old man is looking for a fight.

16utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 3:53 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:She knew exactly what she was doing.  It was not by accident.  She was driven beyond anything normal.   She failed.  The worst part is that her failure has hurt likeable female candidates and the fascist just can spew conspiracy theory which when you look at the wealth that Hillary and Bill collected compared to Harry Truman.......Jimmy Carter......Gerald Ford........Ike........even Nixon.  It is time for the Clintons to disappear.  Bill going to the airport lost the election and the arrogance of such a gesture goes to the deep seated feelings the American people have for Clinton.

I did nothing? I have fought this ignorance and hatred my entire life, and that's how I taught my children. You also grew up in the midst of racism; you must have seen what was happening to your party; why didn't YOU fight harder? I'm so tired of your arrogance. Who the hell do you think you're talking to?

17utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 4:20 pm

2seaoat

Who the hell do you think you're talking to?

Somebody who thinks it is ok for Hillary to get involved again. That says it all. You have lost your mind and any sense of integrity. Hillary needs to go away and Trump needs to go far away. Mad

18utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 5:03 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Who the hell do you think you're talking to?

Somebody who thinks it is ok for Hillary to get involved again.  That says it all.  You have lost your mind and any sense of integrity.  Hillary needs to go away and Trump needs to go far away. Mad

utter selfish hubris Hillar12

19utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 5:12 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

I was afraid that dems would learn from the last election. Obviously no need to... lol.

HILLARY 2020..!!

20utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 6:34 pm

Telstar

Telstar

utter selfish hubris Pkr_bu11

21utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 6:44 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Would one of the Hillary supporters, AKA Psycho-Bitches-from-Hell, please post the transcripts of Hillary's speeches to Wall Street?

What? Hillary refused to release those transcripts? Gosh, I wonder why.

The Clinton Crime Family sold out to Wall Street back in the Nineties. FT, AKA PBH#1, keeps blubbering about how there was a veto-proof majority but that's BULLSHIT!

Here's the truth from the scrupulously neutral Columbia Journalism Review:

Bill Clinton on deregulation: ‘The Republicans made me do it!’

The ex-president seriously mischaracterizes his record

Clinton installed Robert Rubin and Larry Summers in the Treasury, which resulted in the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which officially did in Glass-Steagall and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which left the derivatives market a laissez-faire Wild West (not to mention a disastrous strong dollar policy that was a critical and underrated factor in the bubble). He also reappointed Ayn Rand-acolyte Alan Greenspan, who has as much responsibility as anyone for creating the crisis, as Fed chairman—twice.

Now it’s true that Clinton faced an extremely hostile Republican Congress for the last six years of his presidency. But his administration actively encouraged the big deregulatory legislation, and squashed its own dissenters, like Brooksley Born, who saw disaster ahead.

Clinton would have you believe that he signed those bills because his administration was forced to by a GOP that was beholden as usual to Big Business, but then what about the deregulatory legislation he signed in 1994, before Gingrich & Co. took Congress?

https://archives.cjr.org/the_audit/bill_clinton_the_republicans_m.php

There's much more but I'm not low-rent and rude enough to inflict a 1000 word-or-more article on my fellow forum members. Go to the link and read it yourself.

22utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 7:35 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:]

There's much more but I'm not low-rent and rude enough to inflict a 1000 word-or-more article on my fellow forum members. Go to the link and read it yourself.

You could skip the 1000 word article and the stupid insults and go read another B. Traven novel, just saying.

23utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 8:01 pm

bigdog

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not hate Hillary, but I understand how much she has damaged this country.  Fascism only can rise when democracy is weak.   We need new young candidates who are about America, and not some insatiable insane drive to be president.  She will never be president, and even the mention of her name feeds the fascist.

It is time to find middle road candidates and flush the toilet of people who enriched themselves in public service.......I have a real problem with public servants becoming wealthy in and after office.......Latin American Oligarchies come to mind.  Your mom had some tough times......quit trying to overachieve and enjoy your grandchildren.

SHE has not damaged the country.  YOUR PARTY, the Greedy Old Pigs, has damaged the country...gerrymandering, voter purges, electoral fraud, outright lying through their teeth, allowing a fascist criminal into the White House and then covering up for him, refusing to take him out of office, though they KNOW he's unfit and destroying our democracy.  YOUR PARTY.  GOT IT?
cheers cheers cheers

24utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 8:08 pm

bigdog

Bill and Hillary Clinton are both moderates.
So WTF?

So are MOST of Americans, whether the Republicans like it or whether the Bernie Sanders people love it.
I would be proud to cast my vote again for Hillary and I doubt anyone who voted for her before would change their minds and vote Republican this time either. She won the damned popular vote. Quit trying to tell us all what is wrong with her.
All that is wrong with either Hillary Clinton OR Al Gore is the electoral college and Republican gerrymandering.
It's not "hubris" either. The woman is an extremely intelligent human being, who knows she is qualified, more so than any man in this country, to be president.

Only in  a male mind is that "hubris." And Seaoat- you spoke about the deep seated feelings Americans have for the Clintons?
The American people elected a Clinton president three times.
You don't like it, that's all.

25utter selfish hubris Empty Re: utter selfish hubris 10/29/2018, 8:27 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Who the hell do you think you're talking to?

Somebody who thinks it is ok for Hillary to get involved again.  That says it all.  You have lost your mind and any sense of integrity.  Hillary needs to go away and Trump needs to go far away. Mad

I never said that. You inferred it, and you are incorrect. My integrity is the one thing I count on in every relationship I have, so stuff it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum