Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hell Has No Fury Like Woman Scorned

+2
othershoe1030
Telstar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Telstar wrote:

GOP: Greedy Old Perverts, read one of the signs. And...The little girl sign with the trunk up her skirt can be briefly seen right toward the end of the march so looks as if it is being copied.

Oh, I couldn't help but notice the violent ANGRY MOB of protestors! That word "mob" was being thrown around a lot in R talking points last week.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Susan Collins got a 6-figure ad buy (not a bribe Rolling Eyes ):

JCN Launches 6-Figure Ad Buy in Maine Thanking Sen. Susan Collins
BY JCN | OCTOBER 9, 2018

For Immediate Release:
Oct. 9, 2018

WASHINGTON – Judicial Crisis Network is launching a six-figure TV and digital ad campaign in Maine thanking Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) for supporting Justice Kavanaugh.

Judicial Crisis Network’s Chief Counsel and Policy Director Carrie Severino:
“Thank you Susan Collins for thoughtfully reviewing Judge Kavanaugh’s judicial record and weighing the evidence, and for being a reasonable voice during this incredibly divisive time. You put Maine and our country first – thank you.”

AD
View online here: https://youtu.be/S3dpggYL-yY

https://judicialnetwork.com/in-the-news/jcn-launches-6-figure-ad-buy-in-maine-thanking-sen-susan-collins/

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:

BY JCN | OCTOBER 9, 2018

For Immediate Release:
Oct. 9, 2018

WASHINGTON – Judicial Crisis Network is launching a six-figure TV and digital ad campaign in Maine thanking Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) for supporting Justice Kavanaugh.

“Thank you Susan Collins for thoughtfully reviewing Judge Kavanaugh’s judicial record and weighing the evidence, and for being a reasonable voice during this incredibly divisive time. You put Maine and our country first – thank you.”

AD

https://judicialnetwork.com/in-the-news/jcn-launches-6-figure-ad-buy-in-maine-thanking-sen-susan-collins/

There's a likelihood that the ads will serve to remind women to turn out in droves and vote for whoever is running against her! Reviewed the evidence my Azz! Her reasoning was so twisted as to be laughable.

PkrBum

PkrBum

othershoe1030 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

BY JCN | OCTOBER 9, 2018

For Immediate Release:
Oct. 9, 2018

AD

There's a likelihood that the ads will serve to remind women to turn out in droves and vote for whoever is running against her! Reviewed the evidence my Azz! Her reasoning was so twisted as to be laughable.

Well... what "evidence" are you talking about? Enough to convict? Or just ruin a citizens life?
Face it... if you were a juror you'd have had to acquit. There was no evidence beyond a fuzzy uncorroborated story... FACT.

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

BY JCN | OCTOBER 9, 2018

For Immediate Release:
Oct. 9, 2018

AD

Well... what "evidence" are you talking about? Enough to convict? Or just ruin a citizens life?
Face it... if you were a juror you'd have had to acquit. There was no evidence beyond a fuzzy uncorroborated story... FACT.

Thanks to the FBI "investigation" allowed by 45 there was not any evidence allowed into the hearing so we will never know what contemporaries of Kavanaugh might have said. It is evident from the lies he made up on the spot or premeditated about the meaning of his yearbook comments that he, as the saying goes, has a casual relationship with the truth.

The hearing was more akin to a job interview than a trial so it is not right to put out the jury comparison. It's like if you had several qualified candidates and you came across this one who has been shown to be very partisan and untruthful, you move along to the next candidate. He is a blot on the court.

Let them spend money on Collins. We'll see how that turns out on November 6.

2seaoat

Collins will be reelected easily in 2020. She was the only senator who carefully laid out the burden of proof and was flawless in her analysis. Liberty and Justice prevailed. By the way, the great lawyer who brought the false accusations of a gang rape ring, just had stormy's case thrown out on a motion to dismiss......a motion to dismiss? How embarrassing is that for Michael let me sling some more chit. This whole chit show was a political show trial......The Republicans will hold the Senate, and as I have already predicted hold the house because of this blunder.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:  This whole chit show was a political show trial...

So you're okay with the Republican-controlled Senate holding a Stalinesque show trial?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Collins will be reelected easily in 2020.  She was the only senator who carefully laid out the burden of proof and was flawless in her analysis.  Liberty and Justice prevailed.  By the way, the great lawyer who brought the false accusations of a gang rape ring, just had stormy's case thrown out on a motion to dismiss......a motion to dismiss?   How embarrassing is that for Michael let me sling some more chit.  This whole chit show was a political show trial......The Republicans will hold the Senate, and as I have already predicted hold the house because of this blunder.

Please explain why his own peers in the DC Circuit filed 15(?) complaints against him and why Bush's attorneys were able to hide his time in the Bush White House. Susan Collins is already facing backlash for her SELLOUT.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Collins will be reelected easily in 2020.  She was the only senator who carefully laid out the burden of proof and was flawless in her analysis.  Liberty and Justice prevailed.  By the way, the great lawyer who brought the false accusations of a gang rape ring, just had stormy's case thrown out on a motion to dismiss......a motion to dismiss?   How embarrassing is that for Michael let me sling some more chit.  This whole chit show was a political show trial......The Republicans will hold the Senate, and as I have already predicted hold the house because of this blunder.

Please explain why his own peers in the DC Circuit filed 15(?) complaints against him and why Bush's attorneys were able to hide his time in the Bush White House.  Susan Collins is already facing backlash for her SELLOUT.

cheers Basketball

PkrBum

PkrBum

You didn't even get the facts straight... lol.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/25/politics/julie-swetnick-justice-department-judiciary-committee/index.html?no-st=1540567896

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum