Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell." Phil Sheridan

+5
PkrBum
EmeraldGhost
2seaoat
Telstar
Deus X
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

child rape art hobby

No actual children or animals were harmed in this depiction, which consists of a logo and a generic rendition of a woman or girl that might have been used to indicate which door led to the ladies' room. Your argument is specious and your righteous indignation is misplaced...as usual.

Telstar

Telstar

Fixed it.

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell." Phil Sheridan - Page 2 Republ12

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum, This is the first part of the article you posted. It looks as if a woman came forward with accusations against someone in Gov. Phil Murphy's administration. Getting no meaningful response from the criminal justice system she broke the story in the WSJ.

Okay I didn't know Murphy was a Democrat. It looks to me as if he might have trouble the next time he comes up for reelection. This situation is regrettable, certainly. It is not only the political party that is at fault it is the attitude of the criminal justice system. The money and time to investigate rapes is just to there. Look at the backlog of processing rape kits. Look at the way women have been treated when they've come forward.

It still remains on a general national level that Democrats are much more receptive to claims of sexual assault than Republicans are. Anyone who watched and listened to the Kavanaugh hearing knows this is so. Maybe the women in NJ will vote him out the next time he's up for re-election, who knows?  

The woman who accused a senior staffer in Gov. Phil Murphy 's administration of sexually assaulting her while he worked for Murphy's campaign last year is a state official who says she is now telling her story because she has "received no justice."

Katie Brennan, who later volunteered for the campaign and is now the chief of staff at the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency, detailed her allegations against Albert J. Alvarez publicly for the first time in a story published by the Wall Street Journal on Sunday afternoon.

After the report was published Sunday afternoon, Brennan said in a statement: "On April 8th, 2017, Al Alvarez raped me. On April 9th, 2017 I learned that the system is broken."

"I have pursued every form of justice available," Brennan, 31, of Jersey City, continued. "But it has become clear that this system is not built for survivors."

Brennan said she "decided to come forward because I know that Al Alvarez, and all perpetrators, must be held accountable, must never rape again, and the justice system needs a complete change with regard to sexual violence."

"It is clear that leadership from the Murphy administration is needed to create meaningful policy change on several levels to make sure future victims do not have to endure what I have," she said.

https://articles.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/10/woman_accusing_murphy_staffer_of_sexual_assault_te.amp

bigdog

PkrBum wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I knew I'd regret opening deuce's post. It's obscene. If you think that's a message meant for kids you're demented. That you think that's ok to exhibit it in public is a real symptom of your own derangement.

Buy a fucking clue asshats.

Yeah, I wouldn't blame you at all if you stormed out of here and never spoke to any of us again.

I'm sure you'd rather feel free to practice your child rape art hobby without condemnation.

Tough shit.

Unless elephants have a very unusual way of mating I'd say the sign looks more like what the president was bragging about doing (and getting away with) on the Access Hollywood tape!

That is a depiction of a child being violated by an animal. You can imagine any replacement for the elephant you like. It's still a child (female) being violated. This is an acceptable political tactic for public display?

Are you so desperate/deranged that you can normalize that? Y'all really need to check yourselves.

_________How do you know that's a child? It's obviously a female because of the skirt and the pig tails, but I've seen actresses in movies wearing their hair like that lots of times. When women get out of the ocean, they often will put their hair up like that.  I propose that it's YOU that has the dirty mind. That's obviously a 35 year old Southern Baptist lady allowing herself to be treated like that because she's worried about  somebody elses freedom to get an abortion.Her preacher told her it was okay to submit to the giant elephant. She always does what he says to do.

PkrBum

PkrBum

None of you would run interference for this being publicly displayed in front of kids were it a dem.

Zero. Standard leftist hypocrisy. Your ruling elite must be so proud.

Telstar

Telstar

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell." Phil Sheridan - Page 2 Republ13

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/us/keith-ellison-abuse-allegations-metoo.html

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/09/20/spartacus-had-roamin-hands-cory-booker-admitted-to-groping-high-school-friend-n2520919

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/the-25-candidates-for-2018-sunk-by-metoo-allegations/565457/

Telstar

Telstar

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell." Phil Sheridan - Page 2 Republ14

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum