Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You know you live in a hell of a place when...............

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Disastrous events are looked at as a good thing............ Flood's silver lining could hold $200 million
Local businesses see boon from weather-related repairs
From the Podunk News Urinal ......

I read that but the writer fails to realize that the taxpayers are the ones that will pay up. No such thing as free govt money.

polecat

polecat

Sorry but our unofficial company motto is ''The more F#@ked up you are the More $money$ I make"
I do not want anybody to get hurt but I need some "BIG" Hurricanes this year,not here but our dream is 1 that kicks Destin /Panama beach in the goat sack. That way I get to sleep in my bed instead of some hotel in Paducah Kentucky.

polecat wrote:Sorry but our unofficial company motto is ''The more F#@ked up you are the More $money$ I make"
I do not want anybody to get hurt but I need some "BIG" Hurricanes this year,not here but our dream is 1 that kicks Destin /Panama beach in the goat sack. That way I get to sleep in my bed instead of some hotel in Paducah Kentucky.

I need more MRE's.

polecat

polecat

Pcola News Journal wrote:
polecat wrote:Sorry but our unofficial company motto is ''The more F#@ked up you are the More $money$ I make"

I need more MRE's.

I have 4 cases left over from Ivan under the bed in spare room, do you think there still good?

I have 4 cases left over from Ivan under the bed in spare room, do you think there still good?[/quote]
---------------------------------

According to MRELogistics.com:

"MREs are designed to have a shelf life from three years (when stored at 80 degrees F) to over 10 years (when stored at 60 degrees F). Higher temperatures will decrease the MRE lifespan. Studies have taste-tested many MREs that were 10 to 15 years old and with the exception of some discoloration, they still tasted fine, had acceptable nutritional content and exhibited basic product safety characteristics. A regular rotation of MREs within 5 to 7 years is recommended."
--------------------------------
Hallmarkgrad - "Disastrous events are looked at as a good thing..."
Georgie Boy, I suspect that a lot of the 200 million is expected to come from insurance. If it is, we will all pay through the wazoo, eventually, for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum