Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeff Sessions is going to flip on the President

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Trump has been increasing his insults of Sessions which make no logical sense as Sessions was painted into a box by the President's tweets.  It is obvious Trump tried to lure Sessions into obstruction of the Russian investigation, and the Special prosecutor team has talked with Sessions.  I sense Trump has been tipped off that Sessions is talking.  I wonder what if any of the questions submitted to Trump's team deal with conversations with the AG.  So this whole Rudy and Jay show trying to muddy the water and rush the investigation so Trump will not be interviewed know that in fact if Trump tells the truth about what he said to Sessions, he is going to be committing perjury or obstruction.  He actively tried to obstruct the investigation, and as you can see with Manafort, the special prosecutor will eat Trump up as he lies through his teeth.

Sessions who I detest as a human being on the other hand is not going to jail to protect Trump.  Will not happen.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I don't think Sessions is going to "flip" (assuming he as some specific knowledge with which to do so, which I'm not so sure he does) ... I think Trump's just trying to get him to resign.

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

It's time for Sessions to go. The man needs to learn to take a hint.

Deus X

Deus X

ConservaLady wrote:It's time for Sessions to go.  The man needs to learn to take a hint.

Oh, bullshit! He's finally gotten religion and is determined to do penance for all his racist sins. I wonder when his Essie Mae is going to show up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum