Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just spent an hour on a telephone town hall meeting with my congressman

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I had written him about allowing medical pot to be declassified and dispensed in American hospitals. He sent me a boilerplate unresponsive email. So I hit the button which allowed me to ask a question. I spoke to an aid, and said I was a life long Republican who ran for office in three counties in the nineties, and that I am appalled that a hospital like northwestern cannot dispense medical pot from its pharmacy and only brings opiates. I told him I will be working against the congressman in his election because he does not give a chit.

I then asked the aid a second question as to why he did not confront Trump on Tariffs which are killing farmers. The aid thanked me and deep sixed my questions which the congressman never heard, nor was I allowed to speak at the town hall meeting.

The only good thing is the farmers roasted his asz. They are angry and one basically said he voted for Trump, but he cannot vote for the congressman because of Trump's insane trade war which is killing his small family farm.......I almost chit because this old farmer got through the screeners, and the Congressman was terrified.....he stumbled around to answer, but he knows that people in his district are getting killed by the tariffs. Also, the response to Trump's Putin praise was overwhelming......Republicans in Illinois do not like his relation to Putin and as one said.....what do the Russians have on Trump.....priceless.

I am going to begin making signs and I am going to see what a billboard sign costs for three months. He did not have a democratic opponent last election, and easily won his primary........he needs to find other work.

Deus X

Deus X

I can just imagine THAT billboard:

I just spent an hour on a telephone town hall meeting with my congressman BgPG0Mb

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:I had written him about allowing medical pot to be declassified and dispensed in American hospitals.  He sent me a boilerplate unresponsive email.  So I hit the button which allowed me to ask a question.  I spoke to an aid, and said I was a life long Republican who ran for office in three counties in the nineties, and that I am appalled that a hospital like northwestern cannot dispense medical pot from its pharmacy and only brings opiates.  I told him I will be working against the congressman in his election because he does not give a chit.

I then asked the aid a second question as to why he did not confront Trump on Tariffs which are killing farmers.   The aid thanked me and deep sixed my questions which the congressman never heard, nor was I allowed to speak at the town hall meeting.

The only good thing is the farmers roasted his asz.  They are angry and one basically said he voted for Trump, but he cannot vote for the congressman because of Trump's insane trade war which is killing his small family farm.......I almost chit because this old farmer got through the screeners, and the Congressman was terrified.....he stumbled around to answer, but he knows that people in his district are getting killed by the tariffs.   Also, the response to Trump's Putin praise was overwhelming......Republicans in Illinois do not like his relation to Putin and as one said.....what do the Russians have on Trump.....priceless.

I am going to begin making signs and I am going to see what a billboard sign costs for three months.  He did not have a democratic opponent last election, and easily won his primary........he needs to find other work.

Waste of your breath, IMO 'Oatie' ... unless your on their donor roll or otherwise politically influential somehow.

Who's your Congressman?

2seaoat

Who's your Congressman?

With all the clues over the year of who I am, I will not give this clue out but to say you have seen him on CNN.

Vikingwoman

You've posted a picture of yourself for crying out loud!

2seaoat

You've posted a picture of yourself for crying out loud!

I have posted many photos of myself, but you would not be able to pick me out at the Pace Walmart based on that photo. Some of the reporters at the PNJ tracked me down and sent me a clear message they did not like what I was writing about one of their own having a conflict of interest on an issue over on Perdido Beach. It was a threat where clearly I had given too many clues, and this was at a time when people were looking for me to beat me up......too funny.
If we did not have an active business interest in the Pensacola area, I could care less, but I would not have half the fun stirring the pot.....and now it is a very small pot and nobody is looking to beat me up, although now it would be easy to do the same. One of our deceased members pretty much identified me, but I side stepped him and he missed his opportunity to close the deal. I really am quite happy never knowing any member by crossing over to the real world. For me after 14 years posting on the PNJ and here, I just like not knowing the characters who have entertained us over the years. At its best this place is fun, but when it crosses over to the real world it becomes a bit nasty and petty.

Vikingwoman

You went to Z's funeral. Nobody is looking to beat you up and plenty of people write stuff people don't like. I'm sure if somebody wanted to know who you were they could find out.

2seaoat

Some do know. I was not worried about being beat up because things might not have ended as the person threatening me thought, but he went to jail as a ped, rather I was worried about my criticism of governmental units in the PNJ and their backlash on our business from the government who could make things difficult as a result of my criticism of their departments over the years. This was the same time that the county commissioner was on the school board and was trashing the administration on the old PNJ forum.....they ate him up and spit him out......I did not want that type of hassle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum