Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom Cotton Town Hall

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 8:33 pm

Telstar

Telstar

I give him credit for staying on stage and facing a mostly hostile crowd. At least he did admit that he doesn't agree with #45 that the press is the enemy of the people.

2Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 8:38 pm

Telstar

Telstar

TAX RETURNS! TAX RETURNS! Laughing Laughing Laughing

3Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 8:42 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Cotton is being asked when he will stop rubber stamping Trump and earn his vote.

4Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 8:44 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Cotton looks so much like comic Tom Green.

5Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 8:46 pm

Telstar

Telstar

"What's next, toddlers with guns?"

6Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 8:51 pm

Telstar

Telstar

"When you continue to ignore us as constituents, Why should anyone pay any attention to you when your six year temp job is up?"

7Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 8:58 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Seven year old Toby just took #45 to task for his dopey wall. Laughing

8Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 9:03 pm

Telstar

Telstar

It just wrapped up. Word is that republicans want to scrap these town halls for virtual on line halls. No surprise because republicans just don't have the gonads to keep going face to face with real Americans this way. Embarassed

9Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 9:07 pm

2seaoat

Tom Cotton is a traitor. There is no way to swallow what he has done to this country, but to call it what it is. If you are going to sell your senate seat to another nation, please have the integrity to not pretend nobody looks at the campaign contributions and why you sold out this country.

10Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 9:28 pm

Telstar

Telstar

#45 is bringing Americans together and their hatred is directed at him and his party.

11Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/22/2017, 11:16 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:#45 is bringing Americans together and their hatred is directed at him and his party.

My favorite part is about 35 minutes in when an angry woman reminds him "you work for us" and goes on to ask him what kind of insurance he has.

12Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/23/2017, 11:47 am

Telstar

Telstar

" You work for us, not the other way around! Well what kind of insurance do you have?  

13Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/23/2017, 1:21 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Tom Cotton Town Hall Hqdefault

Tom Cotton Town Hall Ap646948512764_wide-ba383761ff1935f3c3eb4af5ba85e698dc38f21b-s800-c85

Tom Cotton Town Hall 150309-Cotton-Open-Letter-to-Iranian-Leaders_Page_1

14Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/23/2017, 2:48 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/06/07/us/politics/07townhall.html?

By JEFF ZELENY
JUNE 6, 2010
BEL AIR, Md. — The reception that Representative Frank Kratovil Jr., a Democrat, received here one night last week as he faced a small group of constituents was far more pleasant than his encounters during a Congressional recess last summer.

Then, he was hanged in effigy by protesters. This time, a round of applause was followed by a glass of chilled wine, a plate of crackers and crudités as he mingled with an invitation-only audience at the Point Breeze Credit Union, a vastly different scene than last year’s wide-open televised free-for-alls.

The sentiment that fueled the rage during those Congressional forums is still alive in the electorate. But the opportunities for voters to openly express their displeasure, or angrily vent as video cameras roll, have been harder to come by in this election year.

If the time-honored tradition of the political meeting is not quite dead, it seems to be teetering closer to extinction. Of the 255 Democrats who make up the majority in the House, only a handful held town-hall-style forums as legislators spent last week at home in their districts.

It was no scheduling accident.

With images of overheated, finger-waving crowds still seared into their minds from the discontent of last August, many Democrats heeded the advice of party leaders and tried to avoid unscripted question-and-answer sessions. The recommendations were clear: hold events in controlled settings — a bank or credit union, for example — or tour local businesses or participate in community service projects.

15Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/23/2017, 3:22 pm

Telstar

Telstar

16Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/23/2017, 6:46 pm

2seaoat

Tom Cotton is a weenie. He went to the right schools. He served in the military to try to become a tough guy. That never has worked. You either start as a tough guy and choose the military, but just because you suck on the government teat does not make you a bad asz. He is a weenie. I saw weenies in my fourth grade class. I saw weenies in my senior year in high school. I saw weenies in college. I see weenies in business today........they are laughable....as they try to prove how tough they are.........a traitor and a weenie....not a good combination.

17Tom Cotton Town Hall Empty Re: Tom Cotton Town Hall 2/24/2017, 4:23 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Another republican town hall. Another angry crowd of real Americans. Watch the slimy shitweasel make a fast exit. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum