Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump GOES OFF Script & starts Slamming Nancy Pelosi and Democrats calling them "Treasonous"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

*president Donald Trump today was in Cincinnati Ohio today where he spoke about his Tax Reform, during this event Trump also spoke about the Nunes Memo saying "we caught them". then he started goingoff Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi's Crumb comments, he also said some democrats are "Treasonous" for not clapping during his state of the union address, also watch Trump speak about the Super Bowl and how all of the NFL players didn't kneel during the national anthem 2/5/2018 new video

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

*president Donald Trump today was in Cincinnati Ohio today where he spoke about his Tax Reform, during this event Trump also spoke about the Nunes Memo saying "we caught them". then he started goingoff Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi's Crumb comments, he also said some democrats are "Treasonous" for not clapping during his state of the union address, also watch Trump speak about the Super Bowl and how all of the NFL players didn't kneel during the national anthem 2/5/2018 new video

So says the modern day Benedict Arnold. Mad

Telstar

Telstar

Trump GOES OFF Script & starts Slamming Nancy Pelosi and Democrats calling them "Treasonous" Dvuen410

zsomething

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tammy-duckworth-trump-cadet-bone-spurs_us_5a7913cbe4b00f94fe944690

Sen. Tammy Duckworth: ‘Cadet Bone Spurs’ Won’t Tell Me When To Clap
The wounded veteran bristles at the suggestion that not applauding him is “treasonous.”
By Rebecca Shapiro

Iraq War veteran and U.S. Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) criticized President Donald Trump for calling Democrats who did not clap during his State of the Union address “treasonous” on Monday.

“We don’t live in a dictatorship or a monarchy,” Duckworth tweeted soon after he made the comment. “I swore an oath ― in the military and in the Senate ― to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs and clap when he demands I clap.”

This is not the first time Duckworth, a Black Hawk helicopter pilot who received the Purple Heart after she lost both her legs in Iraq when her helicopter was stuck by a grenade, has referred to Trump as “Cadet Bone Spurs,” a reference to Trump’s stated reason for not being drafted during the Vietnam War.

During a floor speech last month, she also called Trump a “five-deferment draft dodger” as she slammed the president for criticizing Democrats’ support for the military.

“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she said. “I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

"Cadet Bone Spurs" is trending on Twitter... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum