Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When impeachment becomes untenable, Trump starts a war!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger
Starting a war is what dictators do when political pressure from their people gets too hot for comfort. Take note, since we took out the Iranian general talk about impeachment has lessened as the media have to cover both subjects.

Anyone who follows political history could have guessed that Trump would work at starting a war to take off the heat.

Who else benefits? Russia, of course. China too. Reality.

Telstar

Telstar
Wordslinger wrote:Starting a war is what dictators do when political pressure from their people gets too hot for comfort.  Take note, since we took out the Iranian general talk about impeachment has lessened as the media have to cover both subjects.

Anyone who follows political history could have guessed that Trump would work at starting a war to take off the heat.

Who else benefits?  Russia, of course.  China too.    Reality.

Again IPOTUS surprises us by making the obvious move.

PkrBum

PkrBum
Don't you fucktards ever get tired of being wrong? There's not going to be a damn war... just like y'all have predicted with every conflict and negotiation so far. This was just a surgical removal of a terrorist. No more noteworthy than the 3k+ drone strikes Obama conducted. You asshats need some serious psychiatric help. Trump zaps 5 Iranian terrorists... the sky is falling. Iranian theocratic autocrats murder 1500 innocent Iranian citizens protesting.... crickets. Y'all seriously have some fucked up priorities... if not loyalties. You should do a tiny bit of thinking for yourselves occasionally.

Inside the plot by Iran’s Soleimani to attack U.S. forces in Iraq

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1Z301Z

Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-protests-specialreport/special-report-irans-leader-ordered-crackdown-on-unrest-do-whatever-it-takes-to-end-it-idUSKBN1YR0QR

The shadowy Iranian spy chief who helped plan Benghazi

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2014/06/20/how-irans-spy-chief-paid-for-the-benghazi-attack/amp/

Iraqi protesters storm streets of Baghdad to celebrate US killing of Soleimani

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1223570/us-iran-war-world-war-3-iraq-protesters-video-baghdad-celebrate-death-qasem-soleimani/amp

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
It is very hard to imagine we would see a political party support and even express sympathy for our known enemies. Enemies that have attacked and killed Americans...but wow, the Democrats have done it!

In New York there is a protest occurring. Protesters are carrying signs that read "I stand with Iran". Really people, seriously? You stand with Iran? Iran, that chants death to America and death to Israel? A country that treats women worse than animals? You stand with a country who penalized gays with the death sentence?!

You hate President Trump so much, you side with a government that just killed thousands of their own citizens because they asked for freedom?

Soleimani was the #2 leader in Iran. He, through his proxies, declared war on the US, we didn't declare war on Iran.

For the past couple of days, Democrats and Hollywood idiots have trashed our President for taking action against an active Iranian terrorist leader. A terrorist leader responsible for ordering an attack on our embassy, the killing of Americans, and more attacks planned.

Not one of you on this forum or those Democrat political loudmouths along with the attention grabbing actors , screaming idiotic comments, have knowledge of or access to the confidential military intelligence available only to our President. You do not have a clue.

Trump responded and did what he said he would do. What did you want another Benghazi?

Telstar

Telstar
More words of nonsense from the Gulf Breeze day drunk and her drug abusing "comrade" from Michigan. Twisted Evil Job well done "comrades" Putin and his attack dog will surely reward you. bom

Telstar

Telstar
Wasted words and blowhard lies. Putin's attack dog now wags the dog. His Pensacola cultists are having multiple orgasms over it. Twisted Evil

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

OMG, I can't stand to listen to him...his tone, his inflection, his lack of vocabulary, his whiny little pathetic narcissistic lying bitch voice.

zsomething

"If you're the president of the United States right now, you'd wanna have your closest advisors, your best-informed people at your side to give you the information you don't have and that you don't even know you don't have. ... You're gonna wanna go ahead and call in the secretary of the Navy, but the problem is, you've got such an ego, that YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. Call in the Director of National Intelligence, you need him, too. YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. Homeland Security Secretary? You don't have one.
The President of the United States has wasted more than a decade and a half of American foreign policy, a decade and a half of American lives."

And, the money quote, "We elected an idiot."

Well, not we, exactly. I didn't vote for the dumb motherfucker. And it's becoming clear that the people who did probably shouldn't be trusted with the right to vote, because god damn how stupid do you have to be to think this is a "good president"? These are the lint-brains who get fooled repeatedly by televangelists, and they're getting to make decisions that affect the rest of the country, and the world at large?

Y'all hate Mexicans and so the world's gotta burn. Fuck.

Telstar

Telstar
zsomething wrote:

"If you're the president of the United States right now, you'd wanna have your closest advisors, your best-informed people at your side to give you the information you don't have and that you don't even know you don't have. ... You're gonna wanna go ahead and call in the secretary of the Navy, but the problem is, you've got such an ego, that YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. Call in the Director of National Intelligence, you need him, too.  YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.  Homeland Security Secretary?  You don't have one.  
The President of the United States has wasted more than a decade and a half of American foreign policy, a decade and a half of American lives."  

And, the money quote, "We elected an idiot."

Well, not we, exactly.  I didn't vote for the dumb motherfucker.  And it's becoming clear that the people who did probably shouldn't be trusted with the right to vote, because god damn how stupid do you have to be to think this is a "good president"?   These are the lint-brains who get fooled repeatedly by televangelists, and they're getting to make decisions that affect the rest of the country, and the world at large?

Y'all hate Mexicans and so the world's gotta burn.  Fuck.

So what do real Americans do? Fire a bullet between the A and G of every MAGA hat we see? Come to think of it that does sound like a great plan. Good thing old cuck balls has me blocked or he might start screaming about Antifa again. Twisted Evil

zsomething

Telstar wrote:

So what do real Americans do? Fire a bullet between the A and G of every MAGA hat we see? Come to think of it that does sound like a great plan. Good thing old cuck balls has me blocked or he might start screaming about Antifa again. Twisted Evil

I'm pretty sure a minimum I.Q. test for voting would be almost the same as putting a round through every MAGA hat. Same effect but without the violence.

Telstar

Telstar
zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:

I'm pretty sure a minimum I.Q. test for voting would be almost the same as putting a round through every MAGA hat.   Same effect but without the violence.

Maybe but I'm pretty sure those inbred pig fuckers would welcome a bullet between the A and G instead of a minimum I.Q. test. After all even they know a bullet betwixt the A and G would be less destructive to their ego's. Twisted Evil

Sal

Sal
I watched Trump's entire address regarding Iran so you won't have to, and here's the full transcript;

"Argle bargle, huff and puff ... sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff, I'm so tough."

Seriously, you'd think Vlad could get better people.

zsomething

Sal wrote:I watched Trump's entire address regarding Iran so you won't have to, and here's the full transcript;

I'm not conspiracy-minded, but I'm starting to wonder if that unscheduled drop-in at Walter Reed a couple weeks ago wasn't something to do with a mini-stroke.

He slurred a hell of a lot of words (and got a few flat-out wrong). I know some of that's because it was a teleprompter speech and this is a guy who has trouble getting through the jokes in Reader's Digest (a third-grade reader level publication... I've long thought they should have "Reader" in quotes). And the whole thing was slow as a dog dragging its butt on a carpet. I don't wanna hear him say anything else about "Sleepy Joe Biden" after that performance.

He did his usual pathetic defensive tactic, too -- blaming Obama. That's because he knows his cult is made up of idiots and will believe it, but it's absolute hogwash. Trump will never get over his Obama jealousy, because he was a successful president, and Trump is a skidmark on history. In fact, if not for falsely giving himself credit for the great economic trends that Obama left him, Trump would have fucking zero to brag about.

Telstar

Telstar
Sal wrote:I watched Trump's entire address regarding Iran so you won't have to, and here's the full transcript;

Sniff...snort is right. How can anyone in their right mind doubt he isn't abusing some kind of drug. Doomed bulls in the arena snort, huff and puff less than he does after every couple of words. And what BRASS BALLS he has. After all the shit talk, Tiny Don wants NATO to become involved in the Middle East. Typical republican trash, begging the other guys to clean up shit hole he created. Twisted Evil

zsomething

I think Trump was so sedate during that speech because he'd likely just gotten called onto the carpet by the military brass who finally told his ass, "NO" and spelled out what he'd actually done, and what would happen if he followed his dumbass "instincts" to hit back after Iran called him on his shit with their very restrained response. And they probably let him know they'd bring their views on that public if he kicked the hornet's nest any more.

Luckily, Trump blinked. I know that had to just kill his ego, because he has a very weak man's idea of what "strength" is, but actually, in this situation, blinking is the wisest thing that he could do. I am certain that wasn't his decision, but the decision of the dudes standing behind him, who he had to listen to for once. Now, if Iran will be wise enough to take their shelling of some unoccupied bases as enough of a face-saving move to call everything square, then maybe we can get out of this situation without more escalation. We'll see.

But if that wasn't a drugged or mentally impaired man giving that speech, then it was one who'd just been told "No, you're an idiot and here's why," and was having a very hard time sucking that up. They probably gave him "you can whine about Obama some if you want to" as a consolation prize.

zsomething

Not to feed the "Trump's a druggie" conspiracies too much, but, just for the fun of it... y'know that famous "taco bowl" pic Trump made?

When impeachment becomes untenable, Trump starts a war! Donald-trump-cinco-de-mayo-taco-bowl

"I love Hispanics!" said the liar.

If you look closer at the drawer, there appear to be a LOT of boxes of Sudafed in there.  And, from what I'm told, they're the UK version, which still has the full psuedoephedrine in 'em.  i.e. cracker-crank.

When impeachment becomes untenable, Trump starts a war! ENx4_rDXYAAEynp?format=jpg&name=small

That's an awful lotta stimulant for anybody. I'm still not saying that's what he's doin' (everybody I hate's not necessarily guilty of everything), but if ya wanna speculate along those lines, you're not exactly without fodder for it.

Personally, I think his sniffing is more of a "tell" that he has, for when he's nervous and upset. And I think he was upset because he'd been pressured to do something someone else wanted him to do, instead of being allowed to continue following his brattish instincts. Trump's not a guy who likes to face the fact that other people are smarter than him.

Which means his life really, really sucks, because Trump's not even close to average.

Telstar

Telstar
More stories about IPOTUS drug abuse and sex abuse from someone who knew the bastard for years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum