Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump lies about ice caps.......people try to defend this pathological liar

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-view-that-ice-caps-setting-records-baffles-scientists/ar-BBIpjHZ?li=BBnb7Kz

2seaoat

I love CNN's new commercial.  It shows a banana peel.  It has a voice over that some people are trying to convince us that this is an apple.  Wow.  fake news strikes back.  Trump's conduct is the same as any run of the mill Latin American dictator.  Lie and then lie some more.  All the while attacking good people in an attempt to squash democracy and allow autocratic rule.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote: Trump's conduct is the same as any run of the mill Latin American dictator.  Lie and then lie some more.  All the while attacking good people in an attempt to squash democracy and allow autocratic rule.

You have a wonderful grasp of the obvious. Perhaps, in your all-knowing wisdom, you might explain how this manifestly unqualified man managed to get elected President.

Something's wrong with our society, the election of Trump is but a symptom.

zsomething

2seaoat wrote:I love CNN's new commercial.  It shows a banana peel.  It has a voice over that some people are trying to convince us that this is an apple.  Wow.  fake news strikes back.  Trump's conduct is the same as any run of the mill Latin American dictator.  Lie and then lie some more.  All the while attacking good people in an attempt to squash democracy and allow autocratic rule.

Yep, the banana peel one was pointed, because a banana peel can be dangerous -- people slip on 'em. And because of Trump's crazy bullshit he fills his supporters with, one of the idiots was threatening to kill people at CNN.

Don Lemon's response to that was epic:

I really don't know how much more Trump has to do before even his followers start realizing he's using totalitarian tactics. He forced out Andrew McCabe today, which is yet more obstruction of justice. Instead of saying "enough is enough," Trump's so-called "patriotic" cultists are cheering it on. They wigged out over everything Obama did, and he didn't do a tenth of the tyrannical shit Trump's been doing. If Democracy dies in America, they'll bend right over for it. I've never had a very good opinion of conservatives, I admit -- it comes from living amongst 'em my whole life -- but they're surprising even me with what sheep they're being.

2seaoat

Gaetz was just on trying to convince America that the FBI and Justice Department are biased. How far will Trump and his brainless lackeys go to undermine American law enforcement. I hope Mueller gets his investigation to the point that the Grand Jury issues an indictment against the President. Until then we will hear daily attacks like any other petty third world dictator would try to pull. Trump is too stupid to get it.

PkrBum

PkrBum

It was Obama's doj and FBI that were stupid and arrogant. Completely improper to wiretap the opposition without firm facts of specific wrongdoing. They were biased and complicit in wrongdoing. They belong in prison.

zsomething

2seaoat wrote:Gaetz was just on trying to convince America that the FBI and Justice Department are biased.  How far will Trump and his brainless lackeys go to undermine American law enforcement.   I hope Mueller gets his investigation to the point that the Grand Jury issues an indictment against the President.   Until then we will hear daily attacks like any other petty third world dictator would try to pull.  Trump is too stupid to get it.

The Trumpkins are flat-out nuts. Everybody Trump has singled out are Republicans. And Comey even pulled his "October surprise" about Anthony Weiner's phone to re-open Hillary's e-mail thing, right before the election... and yet the obedient little cultists totally buy it that the FBI was biased against Trump, all because Sean Hannity needs them to.

They're operating entirely on faith, not facts, and FOX News is their church full of preachers, telling them what "god" wants them to think. And, they do it, no question. It's creepy already, the mindlessness of his followers. Russia could roll tanks through Washington and Trump's followers would line up to turn in their guns.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum