Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SNL Returns Tonight, So Says Pat

+3
bigdog
zsomething
Telstar
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

1SNL Returns Tonight, So Says Pat Empty SNL Returns Tonight, So Says Pat 9/30/2017, 11:47 am

Telstar

Telstar

SNL Returns Tonight, So Says Pat Its_pa10

That's what Pat says.

The Emmy winning series returns tonight with host Ryan Gosling and musical guest Jay-Z.

Last edited by Telstar on 10/29/2017, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

SNL Returns Tonight, So Says Pat Snl-go10

Last edited by Telstar on 10/5/2017, 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

bigdog

I'll be watching. I like Ryan Gosling but his singing was horrible in LaLaLand. I enjoyed the movie by fast-forwarding past about 3/4ths of the singing.
Gotta admit he's a good dancer though.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:I'll be watching. I like Ryan Gosling but his singing was horrible in LaLaLand. I enjoyed the movie by fast-forwarding  past about 3/4ths of the singing.
Gotta admit he's a good dancer though.

I liked the Weekend Update joke about Saudi Arabian woman being allowed to drive, wow only a few short years after cars were allowed to drive themselves.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

This weekend

zsomething

Gal Gadot's on this weekend? Definitely gonna be watching that.

Telstar

Telstar

SNL Returns Tonight, So Says Pat Gal_go10

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething

Gal was awesome. That musical guest was the worst one I've ever seen, though...

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Gal was awesome.  That musical guest was the worst one I've ever seen, though...

Jason Aldean opened the show. Aldean was on stage when the shooting started. He paid tribute to the shooting victims and played Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down". Last night's musical guest Sam Smith had a hit a few years ago with a song called "Stay With Me". Tom Petty and Jeff Lynne sued the publisher of "Stay With Me" because the melody was so close to Petty's "I Won't Back Down." Smith agreed to pay Petty and Lynne royalties.

zsomething

Telstar wrote:
zsomething wrote:Gal was awesome.  That musical guest was the worst one I've ever seen, though...

Jason Aldean opened the show. Aldean was on stage when the shooting started. He paid tribute to the shooting victims and played Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down". Last night's musical guest Sam Smith had a hit a few years ago with a song called "Stay With Me". Tom Petty and Jeff Lynne sued the publisher of "Stay With Me" because the melody was so close to Petty's "I Won't Back Down." Smith agreed to pay Petty and Lynne royalties.

Yeah, the Jason Aldean part was good. I just couldn't get into Sam Smith at all. It's a kind of music that I just don't see the appeal to, so that was kind of tormentous to me. But, at least it was brief... Smile

bigdog

Glad you put a couple of clips on here. NBC locally decided we wanted to watch continuous coverage of the slight wind event last night instead of SNL.

I'll have to catch it on demand later on.

Telstar

Telstar

I'm not a fan of Smith. I find his work is pretty lame.

Telstar

Telstar

Kumail Nanjiani will host this Saturday night with musical guest, Pink.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

22SNL Returns Tonight, So Says Pat Empty Re: SNL Returns Tonight, So Says Pat 10/16/2017, 12:48 am

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: