Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Punishment that fits the crime. I like it.

+2
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/11/14/bolivian-city-to-castrate-rapists-and-cut-off-hands-thiefs/?intcmp=obinsite

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I don't care too much about the castration part but cutting off the hands of thieves is stupid...you just make him unable to work for a living...Just plain old rich people punishing the poor BS.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I think that people who don't pick up their dog poop should be put to death.
Along with many other law breakers. But thats another thread.

In the US the thieves wear suits and reside in Washington DC.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am sure the creeps in Washington and at the Federal Reserve laugh all the time at the saying crime doesn't pay....

This makes me wonder what they should do to serial cyber trolls. Should they cut of their typing fingers, remove their tongues, or just lobotomize them....?

Maybe all three, in that order.

in edit...

Wow....my negs went up 30 while I was at the Christmas party. I don't even have to post to get more. Looks like ghandi has been very busy. LOL

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/14/2012, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:This makes me wonder what they should do to serial cyber trolls. Should they cut of their typing fingers, remove their tongues, or just lobotomize them.

in edit...

Wow....my negs went up 30 while I was at the Christmas party. I don't even have to post to get more. Looks like ghandi has been very busy. LOL

I think there are a couple that have already had a chemical lobotomy and some that should have had their mouths washed out with soap when they were young. As for typing.....some would probably be better at typing if they had some digits removed. Too many fingers can get in the way.

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:This makes me wonder what they should do to serial cyber trolls. Should they cut of their typing fingers, remove their tongues, or just lobotomize them.

in edit...

I think there are a couple that have already had a chemical lobotomy and some that should have had their mouths washed out with soap when they were young. As for typing.....some would probably be better at typing if they had some digits removed. Too many fingers can get in the way.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You obviously have a problem that just won't allow you to STHU and leave me alone.

Get out of my life troll.

Punishment that fits the crime.  I like it. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQWSP1nVfhNH4s0sF-O0ygRlg6NIzjCrncDzqUFgDD7RPLVNoq

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBthi_An5qQ

Laughing

After all it is the holidays.

W_T_M wrote:This makes me wonder what they should do to serial cyber trolls. Should they cut of their typing fingers, remove their tongues, or just lobotomize them....?

in edit...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I was right....he HAS been very busy.

Positive votes received : 234
Negative votes received : 489
Thanks received : 1
Positive votes given : 359
Negative votes given : 2431
Thanks given : 0

Yella

Yella

Ghandi wrote:I think that people who don't pick up their dog poop should be put to death.
Along with many other law breakers. But thats another thread.

I was walking Bear one afternoon recently and saw a woman letting her dog crap in someone's front lawn, afterwards she just eased away never looking back. I stayed behind her and she finally turned and as she approached me and Bear I held up the plastic bag I always take and said, "Aren't you glad that we dog owners have the courtesy and respect for other people to pick up after our dogs?"

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Jake92

I always picked up after my dog every time I walked him..

Joanimaroni wrote:

in edit...

You must be talking about Chrissy aka Human Trash?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

in edit...

It fits a few.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

in edit...

It fits a few.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yep, but it was aimed at just one.

And yet again you drag someone's family into the slanderous sideways remarks.

Heavy sigh...if only the parents had done their job.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We're all gonna die next friday when the world ends anyway. And I say good riddance to us all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum