Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When you join a Grizzly Bear to go camping

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

You can share a tent. You can share a meal. You can take a hike. You can go fishing, but eventually that Grizzly Bear is going to maul you. How can conservatives not understand that they have decided to go camping with a Grizzly Bear and not fully understand the consequences of that decision.

This analogy was provided by a guest on CNN, and I thought it was brilliant.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:You can share a tent.  You can share a meal.  You can take a hike.  You can go fishing, but eventually that Grizzly Bear is going to maul you.   How can conservatives not understand that they have decided to go camping with a Grizzly Bear and not fully understand the consequences of that decision.

You would. It was simplistic drivel and a very poor analogy to compare Trump to a grizzly bear. Pathetic, laughable!

Have a nice day.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ah, the irony.

polecat

polecat

Trump's next State of the Union address is going to have a longer In Memoriam montage than the Oscars.

polecat

polecat

All you have to do to secure your job in the Trump White House is be in Trump's family and/or somehow be linked to Nazis.

polecat

polecat

@theRickWilson
1/ There are two forms of Kelly Futures this morning. Version 1 is that Kelly is finally, really, really the man to Turn This All Around.

2/ In this variation, Kelly-the-General will command Trump's respect and everything will fall in to place.

3/ This is, of course, counter to literally every...single...observed Trump behavior.

4/ But Trumpism requires every new hire be portrayed as heroic, brilliant, loyal, and handsome. Until they're expelled into the darkness.

5/ Version 2 of Kelly Futures is that Ivanka and her consort Prince Jared will continue to have walk-in privs to the Oval but will behave.

6/ That's missing why Kelly will likely fail. Trump views his family and friends as royalty, exempt and exceptional.

7/ Trump's impulsiveness and lack of discipline will blow up every plan. There are no rules of engagement Trump will follow over time.

8/ And if Kelly is an honest broker, there's one word he's going to have to say to this President that will cause the rift; "No."

9/ "No, sir. I cannot fire Mueller." "No, sir. We cannot nuke Finland." "No, sir. We cannot arrest Members of Congress for disrespect."

10/ "No, sir. You may not tweet except for the Message of the Day that we have crafted for you."

Good luck Mr. Kelly

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You can share a tent.  You can share a meal.  You can take a hike.  You can go fishing, but eventually that Grizzly Bear is going to maul you.   How can conservatives not understand that they have decided to go camping with a Grizzly Bear and not fully understand the consequences of that decision.

You would. It was simplistic drivel and a very poor analogy to compare Trump to a grizzly bear. Pathetic, laughable!

Have a nice day.

Thanks for posting that scene always floors me. Peter Donat did a pretty good job in the role about 25 years later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum