Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bernie's and Trump's angry followers may join together ....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Scenario:  The republican establishment finds away to replace Trump.  Hillary defeats Bernie.

A possible outcome:  Both Trump's and Bernie's followers have much in common -- including a mutual hatred for oligarchy, and for our totally dysfunctional congress.  

Add Trump's crowd to Bernies' and you get a party stronger than the present democrats or republicans.

Maybe they'll call it the Peoples' Party.

I hope so.  

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Have you completely lost your mind?  No way, no how I would I ever vote for Donald Trump.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Scenario:  The republican establishment finds away to replace Trump.  Hillary defeats Bernie.

A possible outcome:  Both Trump's and Bernie's followers have much in common -- including a mutual hatred for oligarchy, and for our totally dysfunctional congress.  

Add Trump's crowd to Bernies' and you get a party stronger than the present democrats or republicans.

I hope so.  

You mean like your beloved Peoples Republic of China? You know where China is trying desperately to bring electric to hundreds of millions of their citizens living in squalor and disease. Through the use of coal.

Bernie's and Trump's angry followers may join together .... LaughingDog

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The country is moving closer and closer to the kind of environment which led to the Civil War.
I sure wish I could live long enough to see where all this goes.  But I imagine even in my few remaining years I have left,  I'm gonna see stuff unfold that we never thought possible in this country only a few years ago.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Scenario:  The republican establishment finds away to replace Trump.  Hillary defeats Bernie.

I hope so.  

You mean like your beloved Peoples Republic of China?  You know where China is trying desperately to bring electric to hundreds of millions of their citizens living in squalor and disease.  Through the use of coal.

Thank you for admitting coal causes pollution and disease. I don't see much to admire in China's People's party ... however, educationally and medically, they seem well ahead of us, and their economy is light years ahead of where it was under Chiang Kai Shek and the Nationalists. By the way, technologically, in the field of electronics they are producing more new developments and patents than we do. As for your "living in squalor and disease" their economy is about to surpass ours.

And our jails and prisons hold ten times as many prisoners as theirs. That must make you so proud ... LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:The country is moving closer and closer to the kind of environment which led to the Civil War.
I sure wish I could live long enough to see where all this goes.  But I imagine even in my few remaining years I have left,  I'm gonna see stuff unfold that we never thought possible in this country only a few years ago.

You're not checking out, Bob. I forbid it.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:The country is moving closer and closer to the kind of environment which led to the Civil War.

Which fully explains why Lame Duck President Obama is so happy!

Bernie's and Trump's angry followers may join together .... ClowardPiven

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I hope so.  

You mean like your beloved Peoples Republic of China?  You know where China is trying desperately to bring electric to hundreds of millions of their citizens living in squalor and disease.  Through the use of coal.

Thank you for admitting coal causes pollution and disease.  I don't see much to admire in China's People's party ... however, educationally and medically, they seem well ahead of us, and their economy is light years ahead of where it was under Chiang Kai Shek and the Nationalists.  By the way, technologically, in the field of electronics they are producing more new developments and patents than we do.  As for your "living in squalor and disease" their economy is about to surpass ours.

And our jails and prisons hold ten times as many prisoners as theirs.  That must make you so proud ...   LOL

In spite of your initial comment, you go on to demonstrate your affection for the People's Republic of China.

Please provide us with your source and links to your allegations that they are ahead of us in technology, electronics and patents than America.

I believe their economy has already exceeded that of America. You neglect to mention, (I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY) that the US has a population of about 330 million citizens. China has a population of about 1.4 BILLION or ONE BILLION more citizens than the US.

As for their health, your desperation to belittle America is childish.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I hope so.  

Thank you for admitting coal causes pollution and disease.  I don't see much to admire in China's People's party ... however, educationally and medically, they seem well ahead of us, and their economy is light years ahead of where it was under Chiang Kai Shek and the Nationalists.  By the way, technologically, in the field of electronics they are producing more new developments and patents than we do.  As for your "living in squalor and disease" their economy is about to surpass ours.

And our jails and prisons hold ten times as many prisoners as theirs.  That must make you so proud ...   LOL

In spite of your initial comment, you go on to demonstrate your affection for the People's Republic of China.

Please provide us with your source and links to your allegations that they are ahead of us in technology, electronics and patents than America.  Look it up yourself. I already know the facts.

I believe their economy has already exceeded that of America.  You neglect to mention, (I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY) that the US has a population of about 330 million citizens.  China has a population of about 1.4 BILLION or ONE BILLION more citizens than the US.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I hope so.  

Please provide us with your source and links to your allegations that they are ahead of us in technology, electronics and patents than America.  Look it up yourself.  I already know the facts.

I believe their economy has already exceeded that of America.  You neglect to mention, (I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY) that the US has a population of about 330 million citizens.  China has a population of about 1.4 BILLION or ONE BILLION more citizens than the US.

In other words, you don't have a clue!

Bernie's and Trump's angry followers may join together .... AnimatedLaughterPink

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I hope so.  

Please provide us with your source and links to your allegations that they are ahead of us in technology, electronics and patents than America.  Look it up yourself.  I already know the facts.

In other words, you don't have a clue!

Bernie's and Trump's angry followers may join together .... AnimatedLaughterPink

He who laughs last laughs loudest ...

"The Thomson Reuters report said published patent applications from China were expected to total nearly 500,000 in 2015, following by the United States with close to 400,000 and Japan with almost 300,000."

Reuters

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

More facts about the USA vs. China:
USA China
GDP 17.4T 10.47T
Unempl 6.2% 4.7%
Birth rate 13 per 1m 12.31 per 1m
% in poverty 15.1 13.4
Int rating Math #31 Math #1
Science #23 Science #1
Reading #17 Reading # 1

- - - - - -

With our oligarchy owning and operating our government, and our corporatist ethics, we have more poor per capita than they do in China!!

And more in our prisons too!

With accelerating patents and production research, and with a population that is better at science, reading and math ...
the outcome for the future is bleak if we don't change our ways.

And China understands the consequences of massive burning of coal to produce electricity better than we do! They're making major moves to end such folly -- and it appears they'll get clean air ahead of us.

I'm not touting Communism over our pseudo democracy, but clearly they're doing better than we for more of their people per capita.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum