Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man feeds bear and gets mauled....by black bear

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://now.msn.com/man-mauled-by-bear-after-feeding-it-barbecued-meat

I say the photo is of a black bear, but the comments say it is a brown bear, or grizzly cub.......you tell me....is the photo a black bear?

2seaoat wrote:http://now.msn.com/man-mauled-by-bear-after-feeding-it-barbecued-meat

I say the photo is of a black bear, but the comments say it is a brown bear, or grizzly cub.......you tell me....is the photo a black bear?

is it necessary to bring race into this regrettable incident?

2seaoat

is it necessary to bring race into this regrettable incident?

Getting loaded at a church picnic is the only regrettable incident.....I still say that is a black bear......the brown muzzle is consistent with what I have seen, but the comments from Alaska are saying a grizzly cub or brown bear.....just do not see that......

2seaoat wrote:is it necessary to bring race into this regrettable incident?

Getting loaded at a church picnic is the only regrettable incident.....I still say that is a black bear......the brown muzzle is consistent with what I have seen, but the comments from Alaska are saying a grizzly cub or brown bear.....just do not see that......

do you hate america for allowing black bears to roam free?

2seaoat

do you hate america for allowing black bears to roam free?

We had neighbors a few years ago in Navarre who had a black Bear from Eglin raiding their garbage.....one got hit by a car a few years back......they are roaming free and coming back to NW Florida.......I guess they thought the BBQ was better here than Alaska, but most folks here do not get loaded at a church picnic.

2seaoat wrote:do you hate america for allowing black bears to roam free?

We had neighbors a few years ago in Navarre who had a black Bear from Eglin raiding their garbage.....one got hit by a car a few years back......they are roaming free and coming back to NW Florida.......I guess they thought the BBQ was better here than Alaska, but most folks here do not get loaded at a church picnic.

there's nothing more dangerous than a christian all tanked up on deviled egg potato salad. and if it's sprinkled across the top with paprika, there's gonna be trouble sooner than later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum