Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seagoat is Spamming the Forum

+7
Vikingwoman
polecat
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
zsomething
PkrBum
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/11/2017, 10:50 pm

Vikingwoman

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:OK... Let's play by your new rules. (the same one that you claimed markle used)

So, your reaction to something you think is a bad and rude thing to do... is to start doing it yourself?

You realize you're just setting your own moral high ground on fire, right?

I'd hate to see you trying to train a puppy.   "What, you shit on the carpet?   Well watch what I'm gonna do, Fido!"

How frickin' old are you, son?  When was this an adult response?

I've tried to cut you some slack because I know you're outnumbered around here, but you are truly an idiot.  Between you and changes-his-name-every-day-boy I'm actually getting a lower opinion of the intellectual worth of conservatives than I had when I came here.   You can't make cogent arguments to save your lives, or even put up an interesting fight; you just post links and squabble like petty, witless children.  Why do you even want to share your opinions in public if this is the best stuff you can come up with?   Seriously?  You don't even think anything that's original -- you just parrot stuff you heard on FOX News.  And can't you come up with your own jokes for godsake?  I mean, if you can't be brilliant, at least be funny!  Then you might be a little bit likeable, at least.  Sheesh.

You have a board here of people who -- agree with them or not -- put out original content and make arguments based on what they think.  And you don't even try to keep up... you just bounce around like some spastic jackass and post links of specious origin and copy what you hear elsewhere.  And your writing level is like third grade.  And Tomorrow-My-Name-Will-Be-Guest is even worse.  He doesn't even sound sane.  At least you're just wrong, but he sounds like we need to call the people with the butterfly net to stop him from eating stuff he picks up in the street.

Jesus Christ, man, at least try.

You nailed it! LOL! Pkr is not the least bit contemplative about facts. He just denies and throws out other transgressions.

27Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/11/2017, 10:54 pm

IMASOCK

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:OK... Let's play by your new rules. (the same one that you claimed markle used)

So, your reaction to something you think is a bad and rude thing to do... is to start doing it yourself?

I'd hate to see you trying to train a puppy.   "What, you shit on the carpet?   Well watch what I'm gonna do, Fido!"

I've tried to cut you some slack because I know you're outnumbered around here, but you are truly an idiot.  Between you and changes-his-name-every-day-boy I'm actually getting a lower opinion of the intellectual worth of conservatives than I had when I came here.   You can't make cogent arguments to save your lives, or even put up an interesting fight; you just post links and squabble like petty, witless children.  Why do you even want to share your opinions in public if this is the best stuff you can come up with?   Seriously?  You don't even think anything that's original -- you just parrot stuff you heard on FOX News.  And can't you come up with your own jokes for godsake?  I mean, if you can't be brilliant, at least be funny!  Then you might be a little bit likeable, at least.  Sheesh.

You have a board here of people who -- agree with them or not -- put out original content and make arguments based on what they think.  And you don't even try to keep up... you just bounce around like some spastic jackass and post links of specious origin and copy what you hear elsewhere.  And your writing level is like third grade.  And Tomorrow-My-Name-Will-Be-Guest is even worse.  He doesn't even sound sane.  At least you're just wrong, but he sounds like we need to call the people with the butterfly net to stop him from eating stuff he picks up in the street.

Attitudes, liberal ones like you and your ilk here have, are the reason why this nation is in such bad shape.

28Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/11/2017, 10:55 pm

IMASOCK

Vikingwoman wrote:
zsomething wrote:

You nailed it! LOL! Pkr is not the least bit contemplative about facts. He just denies and throws out other transgressions.

Nope that's you as your minions here posting crap from Vox and Daily Kos.

29Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/11/2017, 11:54 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:All you are doing is having a hissy fit because everything you were saying about leftist had their hair on fire about nothing blew up in your face today and in each of my threads were substance based threads discussing the same.  Keep doing your thing, and I will keep reporting the current news which you do not want to hear.  One of us is right.  One is wrong.   The Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.   game set match.

You are incredibly dense. This isn't political dumbass. Pick a topic... create a thread... place appropriate posts into that thread. Why is that a difficult task for you after all these years? I'm going to give you one night to try to absorb this. I encourage you to solicit advice from those you care about. This is about simple etiquette... forum manners... base courtesy. Your posts are not more important that others... I'm sorry to have to break this to you. Take a deep breath and try to absorb that... again. If you continue I will continue until I'm banned... which will be directly your fault. I won't back down... YOU must realize the error. It's on you... despite your butt sniffers on this forum. Are you really this self absorbed?

30Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/12/2017, 12:13 am

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Can we agree that spamming is bad for ALL yet?

Some may consider Seaoats postings as spamming ...

... some may not.

Clearly, the only fair way to decide this is by a vote, eh electionboy?

We will all abide by the results ...

... scout's honor.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ....

31Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/12/2017, 12:45 am

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:All you are doing is having a hissy fit because everything you were saying about leftist had their hair on fire about nothing blew up in your face today and in each of my threads were substance based threads discussing the same.  Keep doing your thing, and I will keep reporting the current news which you do not want to hear.  One of us is right.  One is wrong.   The Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.   game set match.

You are incredibly dense. This isn't political dumbass. Pick a topic... create a thread... place appropriate posts into that thread. Why is that a difficult task for you after all these years? I'm going to give you one night to try to absorb this. I encourage you to solicit advice from those you care about. This is about simple etiquette... forum manners... base courtesy. Your posts are not more important that others... I'm sorry to have to break this to you. Take a deep breath and try to absorb that... again. If you continue I will continue until I'm banned... which will be directly your fault. I won't back down... YOU must realize the error. It's on you... despite your butt sniffers on this forum. Are you really this self absorbed?

I don't think anybody will give a shit except Joani if you're banned so quit whining about who's fault it will be.

32Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/12/2017, 1:14 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Ah... the butt sniffers union speaks... lol. I've always wondered what kept losers coming back defeat after defeat. I could never really understand it. Perhaps one of you could explain it? Is it like the lottery retirement plan?

33Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/12/2017, 1:21 am

polecat

polecat

SPAMMING THE FORUM?!?!

DAMN YOU SEAOATS

thats my job

34Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/12/2017, 3:11 am

2seaoat

He had a melt down with the breaking news that the Trump campaign did in fact collude with the Russians. I get his frustration, but all his protests cannot cover up the truth. He was wrong. Now only traitors defend these folks.

35Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/12/2017, 7:44 am

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Now only traitors defend these folks.

Yeah! ...

... it used to be traitors and morons ...

... "give him a chance, entitlement reform!" ...

[cough, cough]

36Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/12/2017, 2:54 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

If the different aspects of all this breaking news were not addressed in different threads the result would be a 20 page thread with thoughts so jumbled up no one could make heads or tails about it.

This is a complicated situation and needs to be broken down into smaller topics in my opinion. Some of this freaking out over concrete evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians has a shattering effect on the news bubble many people may be suffering from. Lots of denial will be conjured up in the next few days or weeks. It's hard to see the emperor with no clothes. Oh, what an unfortunate image!

37Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/13/2017, 12:40 am

2seaoat

As the news was breaking, I was reporting on what I saw on CNN. There were about six separate topics which were defined and different, but represented that a can of worms had been opened. I thought Kushners current security clearance was a relevant topic. I have not posted multiple topics in months, but was home watching the story unfold and reported the same. Pk just freaked.

Yes, Sal.....I still believe that entitlement reform is necessary. I think that medicare for all should be approved and funding sources found.

38Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/13/2017, 1:03 am

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:As the news was breaking, I was reporting on what I saw on CNN... 

Pk just freaked.

AHA! There's the rub: Seaoat unilaterally decided to turn the forum into a stream-of-consciousness festival for his exclusive benefit, like he's James Fucking Joyce or some goddamn thing! Gimme a break.

Seaoat, you are one arrogant, self-centered son-of-a-bitch!

This is going to come as a great shock to you, Seaoat, but there are actually other people on the planet besides yourself.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

39Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/13/2017, 3:20 am

polecat

polecat

Well they've had four stories in five days, can't wait to hear tomorrow's version.

40Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/13/2017, 9:44 am

2seaoat

Just reported the multi issue breaking news as it was breaking. Would not change one of my posts. Raised the most significant issues in each of the threads, and in my opinion each thread stands on its merits without apology. You are right about one thing, when responding to your posts I have had a tendency to be a wee bit arrogant, but honestly few people can mangle concepts and facts better than you do and it is simply a natural response.

41Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/13/2017, 10:10 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

nar·cis·sism

ˈnärsəˌsizəm/
noun
excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
synonyms: vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-centeredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism
"his emotional development was hindered by his mother's narcissism"
PSYCHOLOGY
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
PSYCHOANALYSIS
self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

42Seagoat is Spamming the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat is Spamming the Forum 7/13/2017, 10:48 am

2seaoat

excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.

Now that is truly funny. You are at least consistently wrong on Hillary being a criminal, the Russian Collusion, and Seaoat having excessive interest in his physical appearance. The guy who still wore higher socks golfing and people took up a collection to buy me low socks. Oscar being a narcissist........amazingly consistent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum