Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spamming the forum again

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spamming the forum again Empty Spamming the forum again 9/2/2016, 5:05 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2Spamming the forum again Empty Re: Spamming the forum again 9/2/2016, 5:34 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

The only way to respond to spam, is with spam.

3Spamming the forum again Empty Re: Spamming the forum again 9/2/2016, 5:50 pm

knothead

knothead

Telstar wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

The only way to respond to spam, is with spam.

. . .

4Spamming the forum again Empty Re: Spamming the forum again 9/2/2016, 6:17 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Spamming the forum again Bush_Antichrist

5Spamming the forum again Empty Re: Spamming the forum again 9/2/2016, 6:43 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

You constantly spam the forum with leftist opinion pieces... it's nearly all you do.

6Spamming the forum again Empty Re: Spamming the forum again 9/2/2016, 7:31 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You constantly spam the forum with leftist opinion pieces... it's nearly all you do.

And you post far right-wing drivel...so who is the champion?

7Spamming the forum again Empty Re: Spamming the forum again 9/2/2016, 7:58 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Just wait until Mrs. Clinton is elected President of the United States in November. It is going to send PeeDog off the reservation.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8Spamming the forum again Empty Re: Spamming the forum again 9/3/2016, 1:29 am

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:Spamming the forum again Bush_Antichrist

No, no, no. The number will not be 666 for the republicans. The number will be 44. 44 years since the republicans have taken the White House without the Bush name on the republican ticket.

9Spamming the forum again Empty Re: Spamming the forum again 9/3/2016, 7:30 am

2seaoat

Pace gets all worked up about the Republican nominee because he thinks everybody in this nation thinks like the folks who visit the Pace WalMart.......they do not, and every four years he thinks that the small minority of white folks in Pace are the norm.....they are not. After the election he talks about kenyan born Presidents, and who is going to get indicted or impeached.....in almost ten years he has rarely had a substantive policy discussion of what is good policy for America......just hate, anger, and a total absence of the things I was taught in church every sunday in my formative years. His Dixiecrat bastardization of the Republican Party has doomed it to the trash heap of history........sad in so many ways. I am certain over the years that Pace is actually a good person, but his anger sadly is real.....his frustration is real, and although he is quite capable of talking about solutions, he just looks for easy answers and does not recognize the hate.

10Spamming the forum again Empty Re: Spamming the forum again 9/3/2016, 11:35 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Pace gets all worked up about the Republican nominee because he thinks everybody in this nation thinks like the folks who visit the Pace WalMart.......they do not, and every four years he thinks that the small minority of white folks in Pace are the norm.....they are not.    After the election he talks about kenyan born Presidents, and who is going to get indicted or impeached.....in almost ten years he has rarely had a substantive policy discussion of what is good policy for America......just hate, anger, and a total absence of the things I was taught in church every sunday in my formative years.  His Dixiecrat bastardization of the Republican Party has doomed it to the trash heap of history........sad in so many ways.  I am certain over the years that Pace is actually a good person, but his anger sadly is real.....his frustration is real, and although he is quite capable of talking about solutions, he just looks for easy answers and does not recognize the hate.

PaceDog lives in Milton; however the Pace and Milton areas are among the backwater towns of the western panhandle. If there was no Whiting Field in Santa Rosa County, Pace and Milton would have the size and importance of the town of Century.

My most vivid recollection of Milton was watching about 100 Klansmen march out of the old Masonic lodge there and walk single file down the center of Hwy 90 in 1976. I am sure some very prominent SRC citizens were within their ranks. The Milton policemen halted all traffic on the highway in their endorsement of this display of hate.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum