Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republicans call for political theater--2 week delay in August recess

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This is getting comedic. No healthcare bill will be passed, but the perception that conservative Republicans are going on vacation without doing what they promised. Taking health care from twenty million Americans to give tax breaks to the wealthy.....I would not want to go home to my district either.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:This is getting comedic.   No healthcare bill will be passed, but the perception that conservative Republicans are going on vacation without doing what they promised.   Taking health care from twenty million Americans to give tax breaks to the wealthy.....I would not want to go home to my district either.

I wish you'd post links to this stuff. Are you too lazy or too stupid. Oh, well, as someone-who-shall-remain-nameless says all the time "You can't fix stupid", whatever that means.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

2seaoat

Pay attention. For five hours I was reporting on the breaking news from CNN and started threads on each of the substantive questions being asked by the experts to that breaking news.

2seaoat

With all the lies of the last three days being exposed, people completely understand that the repeal of the ACA is not was promised. Not lower premiums. Fewer insured, and a massive shift in wealth from the poor to the wealthy. The truth will set us free.

2seaoat

Ted Cruz wants to sell expensive nothing medical policies to poor people which is health insurance in name only. Does anybody remember the pain Bob had dealing with a nothing cheap health insurance policy which probably contributed to his death. Politics of death. They just want to gut medicaid. They just want to cut taxes to the wealthy. I can only pray that some Republicans will have courage to stop this Dixiecrat path of murder.

2seaoat

McCain has surgery for blood clot in the eye and will be recovering in Arizona. Senate does not have the votes, and will go into recess.

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/2-more-gop-senators-oppose-health-bill-killing-it-for-now/ar-BBECpPW?li=BBnb7Kz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum