Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benghazi Victim's Mother BEGS Republicans to STOP Sensationalizing Her Son's Name for Political Reasons!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Benghazi victim's mother asks Trump to stop talking about son's death
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/23/politics/benghazi-ambassador-mother-trump-complaint/index.html

Washington (CNN) — The mother of U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, who died during the 2012 Benghazi attacks, penned a short letter to the editor of The New York Times asking that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and the GOP stop invoking her son's death.

"I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection," Mary Commanday wrote in the letter, which was published Saturday. "I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign."

Are you LISTENING, Lame Dork poster Markle!????? Will you give the dear mother of Ambassador Stevens relief by IMMEDIATELY ceasing your politicization of Mr. Stevens name, or will you continue to invoke it in the manufacture of the CHEAP propaganda you spew on this forum???!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Expect his corpse to be displayed.....gouls who use political propaganda where ever they sense they can find fools to fall for the same. A mother who tells the truth that the real problem is not Hillary, but Republicans.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:A mother who tells the truth that the real problem is not Hillary, but Republicans.  

EXACTLY!!!

A Mother’s Complaint About a ‘Cynical Use’ of Benghazi

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/opinion/a-mothers-complaint-about-a-cynical-use-of-benghazi.html?_r=1&mtrref=thehill.com&assetType=opinion

JULY 22, 2016

To the Editor:

As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party.

I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

She'd rather be lied to... nothing unique anymore.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:She'd rather be lied to... nothing unique anymore.

NO, fool, she'd rather her son's memory not be used to score political points.

2seaoat

She'd rather be lied to... nothing unique anymore.

She and the vast majority of Americans know the truth after eight hearings on the subject. At some point a light bulb will go on in your head and you will realize you are nothing more than a pawn in this goulish propaganda campaign not to honor the four dead Americans, but to propagandize their death. All the mother did was ask for common decency. Stop.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:She'd rather be lied to... nothing unique anymore.

She and the vast majority of Americans know the truth after eight hearings on the subject.   At some point a light bulb will go on in your head and you will realize you are nothing more than a pawn in this goulish propaganda campaign not to honor the four dead Americans, but to propagandize their death.   All the mother did was ask for common decency.   Stop.

Seaoat nails it once again...... But, her letter won't deter the Markles of this world.

She and the citizenry were lied to for political purposes.

But now you want it to stop?

Tough shit... pound sand.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:She and the citizenry were lied to for political purposes.

Why don't you just go ahead and write Ambassador Stevens' mother a letter using those words, Pkr?  Tell HER, "Tough shit....pound sand."  You may as well.

Sad

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:She and the citizenry were lied to for political purposes.

How typically rude. Evil or Very Mad

2seaoat

Why don't you just go ahead and write Ambassador Stevens' mother a letter using those words, Pkr? Tell HER, "Tough shit....pound sand." You may as well.

damn....you and your letters......I am still giggling......even though this sad situation should not in the slightest way be funny. You must have told jokes in church, and everyone else got in trouble.

I am certain the mom had to see the same horrible images which were posted here for political gain.....like her son was a piece of raw meat. This idea that someone lied is even more offensive where after eight hearings there were NO lies found.....none. Except of the slow witted who apply some kind of moronic tilt on people talking about the video, which the committees all said that those folks participated in the attack......

2seaoat

How typically rude. Evil or Very Mad

Not really. I honestly believe PK believes he was lied to when President Obama told the world that terrorism was responsible for the attack from the Rose Garden, but later that day Rice talked about the video. It is like teaching a person that a door opens toward you in a bathroom. If a person comes to a door and starts pushing and getting angry because the door does not open by pushing, he is not being rude to you.....he still believes that door will open despite eight hearings.

I have told the story of my mother buying a pool liner from a street vendor who convinced her it was a pool. She took it out to our concrete patio and laid it out. It was about 16 feet in diameter and was clearly a liner to anybody who had the intelligence and experience to recognize the same. I immediately said you bought a liner without reinforcement of the pool frame. She insisted I was wrong and proceeded to fill the pool and pull the liner up. It did fill for about 12 inches, and then the comedy act began. She spent the next hour running around the pool pulling up the liner as gravity without support would begin spilling water, she would fix that leak only to have a new leak develop across the pool as she scurried to the other side. It did not help that her two high school age sons were laughing their aszes off as she insisted......see....see. my pool is filling up.

Pk reminds me of my mother. So certain that he has been lied to, that he just ignores the committee reports and attacks all who say....Pk....you bought a pool liner.

RealLindaL

My post was not intended to be funny in the slightest -- note the "crying" emoticon.   Inappropriate response by Sea -- but my argument is not with him, but with Pkr, who should say to the mother what he just said to us.  I dare him.

Now he will turn that back around onto Clinton.   Watch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum