Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

police assasinations are unacceptable and must be met with certain Justice

+4
knothead
PkrBum
del.capslock
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

VectorMan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You're a fake. You wouldn't have called the popo. Or you're a fucking liar.

Were you calling ME a liar?  STFU, dumbass.

Faked ass liberals are all the same. Liars, cheats and thieves. Not to mention completely out of touch with reality. Sigh, and so it goes.......

BTW, you were all fakes before Trump called you out.

Enjoy that moniker. It is well deserved. Fake assholes.

KMA, too, you worthless inhuman garbage.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

del.capslock wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Faked ass liberals are all the same. Liars, cheats and thieves.

I guess we could not fill our quota of stupid on this thread, and Vector had to make his contribution.

Now, seaoat, have a little compassion. The lad is from Texas, after all and you know what they say about people from Texas.

I'm from Texas. It was a lot nicer place when I lived there.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You're a fake. You wouldn't have called the popo. Or you're a fucking liar.

Faked ass liberals are all the same. Liars, cheats and thieves. Not to mention completely out of touch with reality. Sigh, and so it goes.......

You didn't seem to notice my response.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You didn't seem to notice my response.

I'm the one who talked about calling the police...which I absolutely hated to do.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=11293

A Cycle of Injustice?

by Ryne Ziemba

A 1974 Death Reflects Present-Day Frustrations with Steen Case

"Alphonse de Lamartine once claimed that "History teaches everything, including the future."

Many who have either witnessed or been a part of the protests involving the death of local teen Victor Steen have viewed the marches, city council meetings, and recently, the coroner's inquest with both awe and frustration.

At times, it isn't difficult to compare similarities between the protests that have happened as a result of Steen's death to the marches and protests that occurred surrounding the death rattle of segregation in the South.

While there have been many local incidents in the past several decades of deaths at the hands of law enforcement officers with no indictment by the State Attorney's Office, there is one incident which transpired in Pensacola in 1974 that particularly brings to mind the frustrations felt by those calling for further investigation into the death of Victor Steen..."

(more, including corroboration of Seaoat's assertion about the use of coroner's inquests to avoid prosecuting police.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum