Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witch Hunt

+3
PkrBum
del.capslock
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Witch Hunt Empty Witch Hunt 6/16/2017, 6:17 pm

2seaoat

President Trump is proceeding down a course which almost looks like he is intentionally trying to be impeached. He is either impaired seriously, or he is intentionally going to be forced out of office and argue that the deep state disposed of him. These are deeply troubling times. Nixon was a boy scout compared to President Trump.

2Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/16/2017, 7:30 pm

It's what you guys have planned since he was nominated. The treason lies in the people who won't accept the rejection of Democratic politics with Obama at the helm. We're tired of him, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer etc. The civil war you have been fomenting is almost here.

3Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/16/2017, 10:51 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

Pacedog Original Gangsta wrote:It's what you guys have planned since he was nominated.  The treason lies in the people who won't accept the rejection of Democratic politics with Obama at the helm. We're tired of him, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer etc. The civil war you have been fomenting is almost here.

Yeah, that must be it, you stupid shit! The Democrats PLANNED to lose the election.

It doesn't matter though, Trump's going down and, what's worse, it's all going to be his own fault. The Republicans are so venal and corrupt that they let this piece of shit take the nomination despite his freight-car load of baggage.

With any luck, the Republican party will go down the drain with him. Good riddance.

Witch Hunt Giphy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

4Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/16/2017, 11:33 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/

There's a certain type of pedant who gets mad if you use the word "decimated" inaccurately, the accurate usage being that it refers to the culling of a tenth of something, hence the prefix deci- which, as we all know, is a Latin-born numeric reference blah blah blah pedants am i right

When I use the term "decimate" in reference to what's happened to the Democratic Party in the era of Barack Obama, I admit that I am using the word in a way that would annoy those same pedants. After all, the number of Democrats in Congress and in state leadership positions has dropped far more than 10 percent since 2008.

Chris Cillizza wrote about the sorry state of the Democratic bench after Tuesday, pointing out that a bad situation got much worse with the Donald Trump-driven failure of the party at the polls. Think of a political party like an Army. To have effective generals, you need to bring leaders up through the ranks. If everyone keeps getting killed off on the first Tuesday after the first Monday of any given November, you're not going to be able to win many battles. The Democrats gained two Senate seats -- in a year that it was long assumed they would regain control of the chamber.

That whistling sound you hear is the party Thelma-and-Louiseing.

Two days after its candidate for the presidency suffered a stunning loss, the tension within the party became uncontainable. The Huffington Post reports that at a party meeting on Thursday, a staffer named Zach yelled at Donna Brazile, who took over as chair following the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz this summer.

"Why should we trust you as chair to lead us through this?" he said, according to HuffPo's Jennifer Bendery. He went on to accuse Brazile of having "backed a flawed candidate," Hillary Clinton, and having "plotted through this to support your own gain and yourself."

"You are part of the problem," Zach reportedly said.

We tend to focus on the loss of the presidency as the example of Democratic failure. That's blinkered. Since 2008, by our estimates, the party has shed 870 legislators and leaders at the state and federal levels -- and that estimate may be on the low side. As Donald Trump might put it, that's decimation times 50.

5Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/16/2017, 11:51 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/

That was published on 10 November 2016. You may recall an event 10 days later which changed everything.

I know it's difficult for you idiot reactionaries to admit that that it ain't 1959 anymore, but things change--sometimes pretty rapidly--and you'd understand that if you ever bothered to read a particle of history.

Trump has single-handedly managed to unify the left. Thanks, Donald. And thanks to all the stupid conservatives out there who've managed to send the Republican party to the ash heap of history.

Witch Hunt Giphy

6Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/17/2017, 12:52 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

dəˈlo͞oZHən

7Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/17/2017, 2:24 am

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:dəˈlo͞oZHən

If you bothered to get out of your Reich-wing isolation and read a bit more broadly, you'd realize that it's all over but the shouting and he's done it to himself.

Once Republicans in the Senate started mentioning "obstruction of justice", you could start the countdown clock.

It may take a year or two, but Trump's a goner. I just hope he stays in office through 2018.

Man on a Wire: Mike Pence’s Tightrope Act

He might be the most consequential vice president ever. He could well be the next commander in chief. And the one person in America he can’t have thinking about that is his boss.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/16/vice-president-mike-pence-profile-feature-215257

The end is nigh.

8Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/17/2017, 3:38 am

polecat

polecat

Inspired by Trump, I'm going to eat a bowl of ice cream then deny eating a bowl of ice cream then tweet that I ate a bowl of ice cream.

The ice cream has now retained outside counsel, and that counsel has also retained outside counsel. This is a total witch hunt.

Rumors that I was involved with Russian ice cream and lemon ice are fake news. WITCH HUNT!!

@@RexHuppke

9Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/17/2017, 2:29 pm

del.capslock wrote:
Pacedog Original Gangsta wrote:It's what you guys have planned since he was nominated.  The treason lies in the people who won't accept the rejection of Democratic politics with Obama at the helm. We're tired of him, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer etc. The civil war you have been fomenting is almost here.

Yeah, that must be it, you stupid shit! The Democrats PLANNED to lose the election.

It doesn't matter though, Trump's going down and, what's worse, it's all going to be his own fault. The Republicans are so venal and corrupt that they let this piece of shit take the nomination despite his freight-car load of baggage.

With any luck, the Republican party will go down the drain with him. Good riddance.

Witch Hunt Giphy

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

10Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/17/2017, 2:30 pm

del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/

That was published on 10 November 2016. You may recall an event 10 days later which changed everything.

I know it's difficult for you idiot reactionaries to admit that that it ain't 1959 anymore, but things change--sometimes pretty rapidly--and you'd understand that if you ever bothered to read a particle of history.

Trump has single-handedly managed to unify the left. Thanks, Donald. And thanks to all the stupid conservatives out there who've managed to send the Republican party to the ash heap of history.

Witch Hunt Giphy

Two of the same memes in one thread? Perseverate much Rain Man?

11Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/17/2017, 4:26 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

There it is, that noise again. Does anyone else hear it or is it just me?

12Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/17/2017, 6:37 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Witch Hunt Witch_10

13Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/17/2017, 11:12 pm

Vikingwoman

Is that why 3 f'ing million more people voted for Hillary because the country was tired of her? Still running your ignorant facts, huh?

14Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/19/2017, 6:46 am

Vikingwoman wrote:

Is that why 3 f'ing million more people voted for Hillary because the country was tired of her? Still running your ignorant facts, huh?

Electoral college .... say it

How may illegals voted for her?

She lost a rigged election, that's how  pathetic she was as a POTUS candidate.

.... but but but .... it's my turn whaaaaaa

15Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/19/2017, 8:57 am

del.capslock

del.capslock

Guest wrote: Perseverate much Rain Man?

PERSEVERATE THIS, [rude gesture] YOU ASSHOLE!

16Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/21/2017, 3:03 pm

Vikingwoman

Guest wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Three million more people! Illegals can't vote. Just think about it? There were three million more people who don't aspire to your politics. Yes,the election was rigged by the Russians and she still got three million more. Hard to swallow isn't it?

17Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/21/2017, 7:02 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Three million more people! Illegals can't vote. Just think about it? There were three million more people who don't aspire to your politics. Yes,the election was rigged by the Russians and she still got three million more. Hard to swallow isn't it?

Not as hard as it is for you to realize we don't elect on popular vote but electoral college vote. So you rigged an election and failed even though at least three million illegals voted in California.

18Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/21/2017, 7:13 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

There's a certain type of pedant who gets mad if you use the word "decimated" inaccurately, the accurate usage being that it refers to the culling of a tenth of something, hence the prefix deci- which, as we all know, is a Latin-born numeric reference blah blah blah pedants am i right

When I use the term "decimate" in reference to what's happened to the Democratic Party in the era of Barack Obama, I admit that I am using the word in a way that would annoy those same pedants. After all, the number of Democrats in Congress and in state leadership positions has dropped far more than 10 percent since 2008.

Chris Cillizza wrote about the sorry state of the Democratic bench after Tuesday, pointing out that a bad situation got much worse with the Donald Trump-driven failure of the party at the polls. Think of a political party like an Army. To have effective generals, you need to bring leaders up through the ranks. If everyone keeps getting killed off on the first Tuesday after the first Monday of any given November, you're not going to be able to win many battles. The Democrats gained two Senate seats -- in a year that it was long assumed they would regain control of the chamber.

Two days after its candidate for the presidency suffered a stunning loss, the tension within the party became uncontainable. The Huffington Post reports that at a party meeting on Thursday, a staffer named Zach yelled at Donna Brazile, who took over as chair following the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz this summer.

"Why should we trust you as chair to lead us through this?" he said, according to HuffPo's Jennifer Bendery. He went on to accuse Brazile of having "backed a flawed candidate," Hillary Clinton, and having "plotted through this to support your own gain and yourself."

We tend to focus on the loss of the presidency as the example of Democratic failure. That's blinkered. Since 2008, by our estimates, the party has shed 870 legislators and leaders at the state and federal levels -- and that estimate may be on the low side. As Donald Trump might put it, that's decimation times 50.

How many liberals who post here are sorry about losing Hillary? We had insanity or corruption as choices. Your buddies chose insanity.

As I stated in this forum over a year and a half ago, if either Trump or Hillary won, we would all be the losers.

The asshole we got is a traitor and a deadly threat to our country. No wonder you pull for him.

19Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/21/2017, 7:59 pm

Wordslinger wrote:

How many liberals who post here are sorry about losing Hillary?  We had insanity or corruption as choices.  Your buddies chose insanity.

As I stated in this forum over a year and a half ago, if either Trump or Hillary won, we would all be the losers.

The asshole we got is a traitor and a deadly threat to our country.  No wonder you pull for him.

The traitor was Hillary who was bought and paid for by many, many nations who have goals other than the best interests of America at heart. The list of who she was beholden to is in the donor list to the Clinton Foundation and we can start with Russia who was sold 20% of our uranium stock for a fat donation to the slush fund errrr Clinton Global Initiative. Then we can look at Saudi Arabia who you liberals love to say created 9-11. Huge fat donation from
them as well. I could go on, but that's pointless when you can look the rest of it up yourself. Trump a traitor? Lol, better look at your own party and the last POTUS who said to Medvedev, "Adter
This election (2012) I will have more flexibility..."

20Witch Hunt Empty Re: Witch Hunt 6/21/2017, 10:37 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

Wordslinger wrote:
How many liberals who post here are sorry about losing Hillary?  We had insanity or corruption as choices.  Your buddies chose insanity.

The asshole we got is a traitor and a deadly threat to our country.  No wonder you pull for him.

"The evil of two lessers". The only difference is that Hillary at least understood governance. Trump has no idea how Washington works--which may be a good thing, he can't get anything done and he's so petty and venal that he keeps blundering into unforced errors.

Domestically, I don't think he's much of a threat to the country. We've had really shitty presidents before and survived--Buchanan for instance. The Members of Congress all have to get elected again and they're not going to do anything too drastic.

The thing that worries me is Trump's idiotic go-it-alone notions about foreign relations. I'm just hoping that guys like Mattis and McMaster will keep him from an outright disaster.

The really sad thing is how badly the Democrats are fumbling this golden opportunity. It reminds me of that Will Rogers quip: "I'm not a member of any organized political party, I'm a Democrat". Of course it's alleged that he also said "Democrats never agree on anything. If they all agreed with each other, they'd be Republicans".

I doubt he really said that but I bet he wished he did.

You're right about Hillary. though. Until the Democrats kick her to the curb, things ain't looking so good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum