Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maher Wonders If President Cancer's Love For Dictators Will Foreshadow Him Trying That Sh*t Here

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maher-does-trumps-love-of-dictators-foreshadow-him-trying-that-sht-here/

Bill Maher tonight wondered if President Trump‘s “love of dictators” may lead to him emulating some of these leaders here.

He pointed to positive remarks Trump has made about leaders from Turkey, the Philippines, Egypt, North Korea, and Russia. The New Yorker‘s George Packer said, “He shares their values.”

Maher agreed, saying that Trump “doesn’t hate” Kim Jong Un, but instead wants to be him.

And so he asked, “Does his love of dictators foreshadow him trying that shit here?”

Watch the segment above, via HBO.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Telstar wrote:
Bill Maher tonight wondered if President Trump‘s “love of dictators” may lead to him emulating some of these leaders here.

I swear, Bill Maher is turning into a frightened old woman. He oughta start wearing sensible shoes and a shawl.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

We all remember that W statement, however he was laughing.

Certainly every president has at one time or another wished he could just wave a magic wand and have his programs and budgets adopted without having to fool with Congress or the Constitution.

The thing with 45 though is that I don't know if he's aware of his attitudes. I don't think "mechanically" if he could even figure out how to go about TRYING to become a dictator. He does not seem to even understand the bare basics of how the government works. He knows how to stir up things and lie but otherwise he seems to be clueless. Then he did say last week that, as unbelievable as it is, He Is the President. UGH!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum