Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Giuliani Wonders Whether Biden Has ‘Mental Capacity’ for Presidency

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Think the Ex Mayor nailed it.

"GIULIANI: Well, I think if it came from somebody serious maybe we’d get all excited about it. But the — I think the vice president of the United States has become a laugh line on late night television. I mean, he — I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things. I mean, there’s a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it. I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. And people think, ‘Well, he just talks a little too much.’ Actually he’s just not very smart."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/314016/giuliani-wonders-whether-biden-has-mental-capacity-presidency-robert-costa

Giuliani Wonders Whether Biden Has ‘Mental Capacity’ for Presidency Biden-whoopee

More proof.

Biden Refers to Ryan as ‘Governor’

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/biden-refers-ryan-governor

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have to question Giulliani's mental ability for having to even pose the question...

NaNook

NaNook

Biden did say the US auto industry could lead the world in the 20th Century. I thought we did........education, front and center.

Markle

Markle

alecto wrote:Think the Ex Mayor nailed it.

"GIULIANI: Well, I think if it came from somebody serious maybe we’d get all excited about it. But the — I think the vice president of the United States has become a laugh line on late night television. I mean, he — I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things. I mean, there’s a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it. I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. And people think, ‘Well, he just talks a little too much.’ Actually he’s just not very smart."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/314016/giuliani-wonders-whether-biden-has-mental-capacity-presidency-robert-costa

Giuliani Wonders Whether Biden Has ‘Mental Capacity’ for Presidency Biden-whoopee

I believe everyone has wondered the same thing. President Barack Hussein Obama is so insecure that he was afraid to put someone on the ticket smarter than himself. President Obama also probably figured that Biden might snag a few of the "old white guy" votes.

Sal

Sal

Rudy's still smartin' from that "a noun, a verb, and 9/11" crack, eh?

Good.

LOL
Laughing

Coming from someone who no doubt voted for McCain/Palin? Guliani makes a idiot of himself as usual.

[quote="Markle"]

President Barack Hussein Obama is so insecure that he was afraid to put someone on the ticket smarter than himself. .

Funny thing is, as much of an idiot as Biden has proven to be, BHO is even more so.

[quote="nochain"]
Markle wrote:

President Barack Hussein Obama is so insecure that he was afraid to put someone on the ticket smarter than himself. .

Funny thing is, as much of an idiot as Biden has proven to be, BHO is even more so.
What is all the 'wondering' about?....Actions/remarks/statements say it all...This isn't the first time Biden's done this...maybe he needs teleprompters in crayon...by the way the COWH has once again gone back to teleprompters since the 'you didn't build that' sermon....

Obama 4 more years!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum