Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Trump wants to give us a history lesson on the Civil War

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

His obvious pandering to racial politics which got him elected once again proves that the man who thinks that Frederick Douglas is alive, now believes that Andrew Jackson who died at least 15 years before the civil war was going to somehow negotiate an unnecessary war......right ......the slave owning Andrew Jackson......the perpetrator of the trail of tears is our new role model on conflict resolution. President Trump is not an idiot. This is carefully crafted Alt right racism and propaganda which addresses the reality of the old confederacy STILL thinks that Northern aggression is the cause of the war. Hitler's ability to scapegoat the jews, and President Trump's ability to scapegoat Mexicans and blacks got him elected using racial politics. As he is chitting all over himself, it is essential to divert and say incredibly stupid things which fire up the racism and divert national attention to his growing failures. I now have a real fear this fool will unleash the genie in Korea and god help all of us in our arrogance that MIC will be able to protect America. They will not. This man has to go.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:His obvious pandering to racial politics which got him elected once again proves that the man who thinks that Frederick Douglas is alive, now believes that Andrew Jackson who died at least 15 years before the civil war was going to somehow negotiate an unnecessary war......right ......the slave owning Andrew Jackson......the perpetrator of the trail of tears is our new role model on conflict resolution.   President Trump is not an idiot.  This is carefully crafted Alt right racism and propaganda which addresses the reality of the old confederacy STILL thinks that Northern aggression is the cause of the war.   Hitler's ability to scapegoat the jews, and President Trump's ability to scapegoat Mexicans and blacks got him elected using racial politics.   As he is chitting all over himself, it is essential to divert and say incredibly stupid things which fire up the racism and divert national attention to his growing failures.  I now have a real fear this fool will unleash the genie in Korea and god help all of us in our arrogance that MIC will be able to protect America.   They will not.   This man has to go.

Yes, this man has to go.

President Trump wants to give us a history lesson on the Civil War 58336e13

zsomething

Yep. Trump apparently has no knowledge of history... probably because, since it doesn't have to do with him, he has no interest in it. I don't think this guy even has the ability to be interested in anything that's not directly about him. He takes all his steering from Steve Bannon, who's not ignorant, just evil.

I think Trump knows even less about World War II. He's following a "Germany in the 30's" pattern, without remembering how that turns out for the people who try it.

I'd love for a reporter interviewing him to ask him a few very basic history questions. I don't think Trump would know many of them. Then again, neither do a lot of his followers...

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Yep.  Trump apparently has no knowledge of history... probably because, since it doesn't have to do with him, he has no interest in it.  I don't think this guy even has the ability to be interested in anything that's not directly about him.  He takes all his steering from Steve Bannon, who's not ignorant, just evil.

I think Trump knows even less about World War II.  He's following a "Germany in the 30's" pattern, without remembering how that turns out for the people who try it.

I'd love for a reporter interviewing him to ask him a few very basic history questions.  I don't think Trump would know many of them.  Then again, neither do a lot of his followers...

#45 and his worshipers are into Pepe the frog history.

del.capslock

del.capslock

zsomething wrote:
I'd love for a reporter interviewing him to ask him a few very basic history questions.  I don't think Trump would know many of them.  Then again, neither do a lot of his followers...

YEAH! What he said!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

President Trump wants to give us a history lesson on the Civil War Andrew10

del.capslock

del.capslock

Telstar wrote:President Trump wants to give us a history lesson on the Civil War Andrew10

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/history/people/indian-killer-andrew-jackson-deserves-top-spot-on-list-of-worst-us-presidents/

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2013/10/14/four-most-exceptionally-bad-presidents

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum