Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has there been any more chaotic of a time in our nation's history aside from the Civil War?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'm really beginning to wonder. It's sad that the America which has been exceptional and great will not be the same for our kids and grandkids.

Sal

Sal

Bedwetter ....

I'm assuming you are referring to yourself? DO you fire start and are you cruel to animals as well? That would complete your anti-social triad which means you're probably a serial killer of some sort.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Bedwetter ....

Sad to see that our far left Progressive friends believe that chaos in our economy, health care, world affairs and more scandals than you can count are a good thing for America.

Shameful!

2seaoat

that chaos in our economy

Orwellian double think. We have experienced unprecedented economic growth for quarter after quarter, record corporate profits, and highs on Wall Street, and all this from the ashes of economic chaos of the last administration. Shameful.........its kinda like Mr. Markle selling three houses in one year, and selling thirty in the next year, and then saying his sales were shameful.......you just cannot make this stuff up. I love this place.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:that chaos in our economy

Orwellian double think.  We have experienced unprecedented economic growth for quarter after quarter, record corporate profits, and highs on Wall Street, and all this from the ashes of economic chaos of the last administration.  Shameful.........its kinda like Mr. Markle selling three houses in one year, and selling thirty in the next year, and then saying his sales were shameful.......you just cannot make this stuff up.   I love this place.
Perhaps these wingnuts want something really bad to happen which might serve their political agenda. You know, something really dreadful that they could use to make endless forum posts about how bad President Barrack Obama really is.

I am sure semi-retired poster Markle would love to be able to post more photos of dead American bodies from some new mass-casualty terror incident here in the U.S. You've seen his obsession with posting photos from other terror incidents.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Lmao... as if ANYTHING would matter to you leftists. These six years have proven little else if not that conclusively.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:that chaos in our economy

Orwellian double think.  We have experienced unprecedented economic growth for quarter after quarter, record corporate profits, and highs on Wall Street, and all this from the ashes of economic chaos of the last administration.  Shameful.........its kinda like Mr. Markle selling three houses in one year, and selling thirty in the next year, and then saying his sales were shameful.......you just cannot make this stuff up.   I love this place.

Has there been any more chaotic of a time in our nation's history aside from the Civil War? AnimatedLaughterPink

by 2seaoat Today at 5:40 pm

Orwellian double think. We have experienced unprecedented economic growth for quarter after quarter, record corporate profits, and highs on Wall Street, and all this from the ashes of economic chaos of the last administration. Shameful.........its kinda like Mr. Markle selling three houses in one year, and selling thirty in the next year, and then saying his sales were shameful.......you just cannot make this stuff up. I love this place.
------
Stocks just closed lower this week than they started on January 2nd.

We're the land of part time jobs that pay 24% less than pre-recession era jobs that have zero benefits. We can't find jobs for our own people, but we let hoards of illegals enter out country and so nothing about it.

All this corporate profits are going to the 1%. They aren't going to the PT work force Obama has created.

I don't think there has been a comparable period of greed to match this administration. Results matter.

Sorry seagoat... reagan didn't approach this measure. Stay tuned for interest rate hikes... yea team..!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by 2seaoat Today at 5:40 pm

------
Stocks just closed lower this week than they started on January 2nd.
So? Perhaps the trend opens up good buying opportunities....

The market goes up and the market goes down. The market was overdue for a correction of sorts. You must not be invested at all......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum