Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dad's Memorial

+4
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Dad's Memorial - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 5/2/2017, 8:16 pm

2seaoat

I am in Illinois and will not be able to make the memorial, but my thoughts are with Z, and hope your mom and you realize how much we miss his gentle soul. Please celebrate his life and do not be sad because he has made many people happy over the years sharing his friendship. Best wishes.

52Dad's Memorial - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 5/11/2017, 1:32 pm

Wow, so a man passes and multiple people here denigrate his child in this thread.

53Dad's Memorial - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 5/11/2017, 5:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Waiting wrote:Wow, so a man passes and multiple people here denigrate his child in this thread.

MULTIPLE?

54Dad's Memorial - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 5/12/2017, 6:23 pm

2seaoat

Z's daughter like her father can take care of herself. However, folks with higher intelligence tend to avoid tedious and boring places. For those of us who have felt the loss of so many interesting people, I guess it is now just an empty habit to be here even though there are still many good people.

55Dad's Memorial - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 5/12/2017, 7:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Z's daughter like her father can take care of herself.   However, folks with higher intelligence tend to avoid tedious and boring places.   For those of us who have felt the loss of so many interesting people, I guess it is now just an empty habit to be here even though there are still many good people.

What a shame... she was told to leave. This was a thread about her dad's memorial.

56Dad's Memorial - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 5/12/2017, 7:58 pm

2seaoat

What a shame... she was told to leave. This was a thread about her dad's memorial.

Her dad NEVER lost his temper or composure. He was like a duck with water being poured on him.....he just fluffed his feathers and carried on. I remember how proud he was of her band and her music. Having a son who was a rock drummer who did three CDs while in high school and college, I too was a proud daddy, but to think a young person would stick around this place now. Not a chance. If my son was to visit here after my death, he would just get a good chuckle. None of this much matters. I just hurts losing Z, Bob, Neko, T, and so many others who simply disappeared, but to think our children will stick around our sandbox, or leave because some members play nasty.....I do not think so......the question in five years will be did this ever exist.

57Dad's Memorial - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 5/12/2017, 8:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:What a shame... she was told to leave. This was a thread about her dad's memorial.

Her dad NEVER lost his temper or composure.  He was like a duck with water being poured on him.....he just fluffed his feathers and carried on.  I remember how proud he was of her band and her music.   Having a son who was a rock drummer who did three CDs while in high school and college, I too was a proud daddy, but to think a young person would stick around this place now.   Not a chance.   If my son was to visit here after my death, he would just get a good chuckle.  None of this much matters.  I just hurts losing Z, Bob, Neko, T, and so many others who simply disappeared, but to think our children will stick around our sandbox, or leave because some members play nasty.....I do not think so......the question in five years will be did this ever exist.

We also had friendship and camaraderie. It certainly was not Democrat versus Republican in every aspect of this forums life. At least the ones we lost had a life outside of politics aND made posting fun and entertaining. Seaoat you continue to entertain me with your projects.

Conversing with socks is boring and stupid. The caliber of his inauthenticity is matched only by his brazen falsehoods in practically every post he submits. Seaoat realized his being a charlatan early in the game so now Del caps claims Seaoat is a phony.

58Dad's Memorial - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 5/12/2017, 8:32 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I suggest we clear this thread of everything that has nothing to do with Z. A new thread can be named Bitches & Gripes. No comments have to be destroyed; they can be moved elsewhere. Please.

59Dad's Memorial - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 5/12/2017, 8:49 pm

2seaoat

I suggest we clear this thread of everything that has nothing to do with Z. A new thread can be named Bitches & Gripes. No comments have to be destroyed; they can be moved elsewhere. Please.

You had mentioned you might try to make the memorial. Were you able to attend?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum