Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dad's Memorial

+4
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 6:48 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Z-man was one of a kind...he never made it personal. He loved to rib Markle but he was also kind to him on a non-political basis.

Most people were kind to Markle on a non political basis. It was mostly Markle's paid political spam that caused people to get sick of him and mock him. Laughing

Really.....what were all the negative comments when I was trying to reach him?

You made it personal just like you do now to PkrBum and me. Z-man knew it all too well.

Oh please, I had no problems with Z man and if had any problems with me he didn't show it. He often encouraged me to post pictures mocking Markle.

That is not what I said. You made it personal with Markle, just like you do to prkbum and me. Like you have always done.

If by always you mean last year because that's how long I've been posting regularly on the two main pages, okay. That's how long you've been targeting me because I dared vote against Markle, one of your boys.

27Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 6:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Z-man was one of a kind...he never made it personal. He loved to rib Markle but he was also kind to him on a non-political basis.

Most people were kind to Markle on a non political basis. It was mostly Markle's paid political spam that caused people to get sick of him and mock him. Laughing

You made it personal just like you do now to PkrBum and me. Z-man knew it all too well.

Oh please, I had no problems with Z man and if had any problems with me he didn't show it. He often encouraged me to post pictures mocking Markle.

That is not what I said. You made it personal with Markle, just like you do to prkbum and me. Like you have always done.

If by always you mean last year because that's how long I've been posting regularly on the two main pages, okay. That's how long you've been targeting me because I dared vote against Markle, one of your boys.

Bullshit!

28Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 7:20 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Bullshit!

Yeah I know, people here say you've been full of it for decades.  Please don't act so sweet about Zman. You even took a poke at him a few years ago because he dared deface your sister from Japan, Necrochan. Even then you dragged Bill into it but there's no evidence he posted in that topic. So please don't pretend you were some kind of friend of Zman. You're a snake full of venom waiting to strike anyone you can't control. Twisted Evil

29Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 7:49 pm

2seaoat

Please stop it. Start one thread and argue and insult to everybody's heart is content, and promise to keep it there. Quit bringing these battles to where they do not belong. Z liked everyone because he had self confidence and wisdom and never worried about little things. His life challenges took courage and with that courage came wisdom. I was happy to share his wisdom, but damn it is hard to stay on this forum now with these childish antics. Stop it, or move it to one thread and insult until folks are happy.....just do not invite me to that thread.....it is so tedious.

30Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 7:54 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Please stop it.  Start one thread and argue and insult to everybody's heart is content, and promise to keep it there.  Quit bringing these battles to where they do not belong.  Z liked everyone because he had self confidence and wisdom and never worried about little things.  His life challenges took courage and with that courage came wisdom.  I was happy to share his wisdom, but damn it is hard to stay on this forum now with these childish antics.  Stop it, or move it to one thread and insult until folks are happy.....just do not invite me to that thread.....it is so tedious.

So find a moderator that doesn't enjoy stirring the pot. Since when did you stop enjoying the pot stirring. It is what it is and if you can't take it leave.

31Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 8:04 pm

2seaoat

Start a thread and be as stupid as you want to be. Just quit bringing stupid to every thread. It takes more than one to tangle, so my complaint involves many people who keep harping back to chit nobody cares about. Start a thread and knock yourself out, but people have quit posting with this nonsense being brought into every thread. It used to be there were enough of us to just ignore and carry on the thread topic despite the incessant interruptions of personal attacks and sophomoric behavior. Start a thread to insult people. Just quit making every thread that thread. I have no problem with people insulting me, but it is much more fun when I have made a mistake, and that mistake is within the context of the thread topic.....now it is just random ramblings.

32Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 8:10 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Start a thread and be as stupid as you want to be.   Just quit bringing stupid to every thread.  It takes more than one to tangle, so my complaint involves many people who keep harping back to chit nobody cares about.   Start a thread and knock yourself out, but people have quit posting with this nonsense being brought into every thread.   It used to be there were enough of us to just ignore and carry on the thread topic despite the incessant interruptions of personal attacks and sophomoric behavior.   Start a thread to insult people.  Just quit making every thread that thread.  I have no problem with people insulting me, but it is much more fun when I have made a mistake, and that mistake is within the context of the thread topic.....now it is just random ramblings.

No. Start a forum and make your own set of rules. This forum belongs to boards of Florida and he makes the rules. Who quit? People died, people were banned. Who quit?

33Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 8:48 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A lot of people left.

34Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 9:04 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:A lot of people left.

People come and people go.

35Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 9:21 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Didn't most of the members here emigrate over to Everyday Pensacola because they couldn't take the heat on this forum? How did that work out? scratch

36Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 9:30 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Again Brooke, thank you for posting.

37Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 9:38 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Yes Brooke thank you for posting. Please don't let the ghost that have been haunting some people on this forum chase you away. Smile

38Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/24/2017, 10:25 pm

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Thank you... Phil was an important part of our group. A voice of logic from the left... which isn't easy.

Just HAD to get snarky, didn't you?  Obviously couldn't help yourself.  Pretty pitiful.    

He was ridiculed for several positions here... but had the courage against leftist backlash to speak up.

That isn't easy.  I consider that an attribute worthy of praise.

Puhleeeze, ...

... even his own daughter has acknowledged that he had an appetite for kooky conspiracy theories.

It really can't be stated too much on this forum - if you don't wish to be ridiculed, stop saying ridiculous shit.

Seriously. Can you guys stop bickering for 5 minutes? I came here to share something with you--not to start crap. Take it somewhere else. Thanks.

Tread lightly, little girl.

Bum deigned to make this thread political.

39Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 7:50 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Thank you... Phil was an important part of our group. A voice of logic from the left... which isn't easy.

Just HAD to get snarky, didn't you?  Obviously couldn't help yourself.  Pretty pitiful.    

He was ridiculed for several positions here... but had the courage against leftist backlash to speak up.

Puhleeeze, ...

... even his own daughter has acknowledged that he had an appetite for kooky conspiracy theories.

It really can't be stated too much on this forum - if you don't wish to be ridiculed, stop saying ridiculous shit.

Seriously. Can you guys stop bickering for 5 minutes? I came here to share something with you--not to start crap. Take it somewhere else. Thanks.

I saw what you wrote before you edited this, Sal. While I am not going to engage with you regarding it, I think it was done in really poor taste.

That being said, I asked people to stop bickering on this thread--which I started to share with you all something very personal and, frankly, pretty private (the irony is not lost on me). Yet, the conversation quickly twisted to something completely different and nasty.

You all provided a great deal of emotional support for me and my family in our time of need, but I am afraid I made myself too vulnerable. I don't mind playing rough, but bullies are something I can't abide. I haven't even put my dad to rest yet, so I am still dealing with loss.

Feel free to make the rest of this thread as nasty as you want. I have neither the time nor the energy for this. Goodbye.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

40Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 8:16 am

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Puhleeeze, ...

I saw what you wrote before you edited this, Sal. While I am not going to engage with you regarding it, I think it was done in really poor taste.

That being said, I asked people to stop bickering on this thread--which I started to share with you all something very personal and, frankly, pretty private (the irony is not lost on me). Yet, the conversation quickly twisted to something completely different and nasty.

You all provided a great deal of emotional support for me and my family in our time of need, but I am afraid I made myself too vulnerable. I don't mind playing rough, but bullies are something I can't abide. I haven't even put my dad to rest yet, so I am still dealing with loss.

Feel free to make the rest of this thread as nasty as you want. I have neither the time nor the energy for this. Goodbye.

Pkr took two unprovoked political shots before I responded, and you have the temerity to chastise me?

I was fond of your father and offer my deepest condolences for your loss.

That having been said, I believe your shelf life on this forum has just about expired, so ...

Dad's Memorial - Page 2 3681055

41Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 8:42 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Puhleeeze, ...

Pkr took two unprovoked political shots before I responded, and you have the temerity to chastise me?

I was fond of your father and offer my deepest condolences for your loss.

That having been said, I believe your shelf life on this forum has just about expired, so ...

Dad's Memorial - Page 2 3681055

I was referring to your comment about my nose being bloodied. And, frankly, I don't know how to use this thing. I see something, I click "quote" and I respond. My first comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

But, you're probably right. I should go about my business and let my dad's handle die with him. Best regards to all of you. Thanks for everything you did for me.

42Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 8:43 am

2seaoat

Your dad would be chuckling right now. I guess kids just have to see what happens when they stick their tongue on a 9volt battery. This forum is toxic at times, and poor taste long ago became the theme. We lost Neko, we lost Retired Leo, we lost ghostrider, we lost T, we lost Bob, and we lost z. The forum just was fun when we would push each other's buttons and had so many that understood it was just playing in the sandbox, but sadly now it is tedious conflict about the past which will not go away, and the idea anybody new could stick around is almost as funny as how stupid and insensitive we all have been toward your simple announcement. Take care. Your dad was proud of you, and your dad loved this place, but it was once a fun place to visit. Not so much now.

43Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 9:12 am

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Your dad would be chuckling right now.  I guess kids just have to see what happens when they stick their tongue on a 9volt battery.  This forum is toxic at times, and poor taste long ago became the theme.  We lost Neko, we lost Retired Leo, we lost ghostrider, we lost T, we lost Bob, and we lost z.   The forum just was fun when we would push each other's buttons and had so many that understood it was just playing in the sandbox, but sadly now it is tedious conflict about the past which will not go away, and the idea anybody new could stick around is almost as funny as how stupid and insensitive we all have been toward your simple announcement.   Take care.  Your dad was proud of you, and your dad loved this place, but it was once a fun place to visit.  Not so much now.

It's always about the past. Even back in 2013 when Zman was scolded for having the audacity to comment on the long time feud between Neko and her sister in law that Zman says went all the way back to 2006 on the old PNJ forum. It's always about the past.

44Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 9:22 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Thank you, Brooke. I will always have fond memories of your dad. I recently bought some LED spotlights and immediately thought of him. I wish there had been an opportunity for us to meet...I really had no idea that he was ill, which I guess was characteristic of him. May God bless you and your family and give you the peace of the Holy Spirit. Please let us know what time the service will be.

45Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 9:29 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Thank you, Brooke.  I will always have fond memories of your dad.  I recently bought some LED spotlights and immediately thought of him.  I wish there had been an opportunity for us to meet...I really had no idea that he was ill, which I guess was characteristic of him.  May God bless you and your family and give you the peace of the Holy Spirit.  Please let us know what time the service will be.

Thank you. Noon at Big Lagoon State Park.

46Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 10:41 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thanks Brooke... I feel the same as FT. You are welcome here any time. You are a breath of fresh air.

My LED lights and Cadbury eggs are a visual reminder of your dad. Did you find his secret stash?

47Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 10:47 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Thanks Brooke... I feel the same as FT. You are welcome here any time. You are a breath of fresh air.

My LED lights and Cadbury eggs are a visual reminder of your dad. Did you find his secret stash?

Nice to see that you've changed your tune since you said her dad looked "LIKE A FOOL FOR DEFENDING NOT ONE BUT TWO CRAZY PEOPLE."

48Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 11:30 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Thanks Brooke... I feel the same as FT. You are welcome here any time. You are a breath of fresh air.

Nice to see that you've changed your tune since you said her dad looked "LIKE A FOOL FOR DEFENDING NOT ONE BUT TWO CRAZY PEOPLE."

You will never change...you can't. How about digging into your file cabinet and pull up those posts. We are all waiting with great anticipation for the past events you live for. Maybe you can find some of your posts.

49Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 11:40 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

You will never change...you can't. How about digging into your file cabinet and pull up those posts. We are all waiting with great anticipation for the past events you live for. Maybe you can find some of your posts.

By "we" do you mean the ones you e mail? Like the ones that have been banned but you still keep in contact with? PAST EVENTS I LIVE FOR!!! LOL do you allow your grand kids to read this forum? If so they must be making up songs about crazy old granny and her obsession with Bill Moore. Laughing

50Dad's Memorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Dad's Memorial 4/25/2017, 11:56 am

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

By "we" do you mean the ones you e mail? Like the ones that have been banned but you still keep in contact with? PAST EVENTS I LIVE FOR!!! LOL do you allow your grand kids to read this forum? If so they must be making up songs about crazy old granny and her obsession with Bill Moore. Laughing

What was that bullshit last month about my sending Z an email and raking him over the coals? Just another example of your Bill Moore obsession bullshit? Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum