Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comey Grilled Before House Intelligence Committee

+5
2seaoat
knothead
dumpcare
Floridatexan
Sal
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Democrats; "We must expose the traitors who have infiltrated our government at the highest levels."

Republicans; "We must persecute the patriots who have leaked information exposing traitors who have infiltrated our government at the highest levels."

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/20/trump-declares-fake-news-before-fbi-director-james-comeys-testimony-on-trump-russia-connections/?source=newsletter

Live.

dumpcare

When you have one accusation after another and nothing is going away, trump tweets away. Pence and congress has to start talks about relieving this dumb shit from office. He needs to go so they can get on with business. I cannot comprehend any one of his voter's sticking behind him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/ap-fact-check-trump-twists-fbi-chiefs-words-on-russia/ar-BBysRJh?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U348DHP

Sal

Sal

Gowdy is a traitor and a piece of shit.

knothead

knothead

In every news release concerning alleged Russian tampering with U.S. elections it is always followed with the caveat that "the outcome of the election was not changed". I disagree and simply think this narrative should be more honest by saying whether or not the U.S. election outcome was changed is not known and is by circumstance, unknowable

2seaoat

I think I can wait for the FBI to finish their investigation. Leaks are important to stop. No argument. However, traitors in our midst is treason. That use to be a hanging offense. God help us if foreign agents have free access to our trillions of investment in military defense which can be compromised and put this nation at risk. I have faith in our system of democracy. The bad guys lose. Just not right away.

polecat

polecat

Just taking a step a back, government officials used time to look into a Breitbart conspiracy and Trump pulled Germany and  the U.K. into it

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:I cannot comprehend any one of his voter's sticking behind him.

We may not be able to comprehend it, ppaca, but it's rampant.   Just tonight I watched brief interviews with several of his supporters outside his latest rally*, and it's thoroughly appalling to see how totally ignorant (and/or simply blind) they are as to their president's pathological lies and many other defects, not to mention now the possibility of his engaging in criminal activity against this nation's interests.  

I know some con's will say that Barack Obama's followers were just as blindly ignorant in their loyalty ("drinking the Kool-Ade" or whatever), but it's time that as a nation we faced up to the fact that there has NEVER been a worse person in the White House -- of EITHER party -- than we have in Donald Trump.  And I mean worse by a LONG SHOT.  The man is seriously DEFECTIVE, and one of the most chronic prevaricators the American political world has ever seen.

*And note Trump continues to seek adulation (and possibly re-election) by staging these time-consuming "campaign rallies" when he should be taking care of the nation's business.  He's HOPELESSLY narcissistic and this is apparently his way to get a fix as often as possible. The man is sick.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Trump and gang and Putin and gang.

It's good to know your enemies!

PkrBum

PkrBum

How do you secretly investigate the trump campaign without surveillance?

2seaoat

Gowdy was suppose to destroy Hillary, and she made him look like the small fish look like the person he was.....a political shill who has played being obnoxious in asking questions to change the subject from real issues. He claimed Hillary committed a crime. He was wrong, and did not understand the law or the facts, but worked hard to create this illusion that he was a litigator. He is a joke. His attempt to change the conversation to the leaks, was so clumsy and superficial, that it only intensified the feelings that somebody is hiding something with active Russian agents having compromised our executive branch.

2seaoat

How do you secretly investigate the trump campaign without surveillance?

You really eat that propaganda. Your appetite for the same reminds me of my dog who thinks she is clever when she jumps up on the kitchen counter trying to get to the butter dish and moves it, but fails to open it. The tweet clearly and without ambiguity said "wire tapped", and did not use the word surveillance. The answer was clear by Justice, FBI, and intelligence agencies that there was no wire tapping. To say somebody is following and observing another citizen who is suspected of a crime is the same as breaking illegally into a person's home and tapping wires to get illegal information without a warrant because Judge Ninkenpoop on Fox News says that the British intelligence people did it at President Obama's bequest, is defamation of character without a scintilla of proof. You need to advance cogent arguments independent of clumsy attempts at propaganda.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:How do you secretly investigate the trump campaign without surveillance?

Are you really that stupid? Comey said the FBI was investigating Russian election interference as early as June 2015. Again, the FBI and NSA was investigating RUSSIAN interference of the American elections. Therefore, contacts between Trump's gang and Russians were captured. At that time, but not now, Americans on Trump's staff were not the targets.

Now, Trump and gang ARE the targets, because enough was learned in the former investigations.

But you go right ahead and suck your thumb and pout, since that makes you happy ...

2seaoat

Senator John Cornyn a Texas Republican said what Trump tweeted was not true. He said it is obvious that the Russians tried to influence the election. He said he cannot justify what President Trump did. He wants to have closed meetings with intelligence agencies and dig deeper into the Russian crimes. Change the subject, swallow the propaganda, but please do not pretend you are objective about facts or reality.

dumpcare

I don't think Comey could have made this any clearer yesterday, incidental. Meaning they were monitoring the Russian's and in pops so and so from the Trump campaign. Several ways they pick up incidental and he explained it well.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Gowdy was suppose to destroy Hillary, and she made him look like the small fish look like the person he was.....a political shill who has played being obnoxious in asking questions to change the subject from real issues.   He claimed Hillary committed a crime.  He was wrong, and did not understand the law or the facts, but worked hard to create this illusion that he was a litigator.  He is a joke.   His attempt to change the conversation to the leaks, was so clumsy and superficial, that it only intensified the feelings that somebody is hiding something with active Russian agents having compromised our executive branch.

Totally agree on Gowdy-- a complete jerk -- but do wish both sides could've dispensed with the partisan politics for the purposes of this hearing. They're all incurable, I guess.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russia-comey_us_58d01dd6e4b0be71dcf6e972?&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Morning%20Email%20032117&utm_content=The%20Morning%20Email%20032117+CID_df28ff709df642c2b94a76e811106953&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=dissects%20what%20this%20all%20means&

The Trump-Russia Story Has Only Just Begun (To Explode)

dumpcare

Remember Howard Dean? Nixon? This is what he has to say.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nixon-counsel-during-watergate-trump-wh-in-cover-up-mode/ar-BByxlvD?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U348DHP

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Played this song for Markle frequently. Bye, Markle.

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:

Played this song for Markle frequently.  Bye, Markle.

RealLindaL

Knot, what were you going to add? Just wondering.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum