Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fascist#45 Linked To Corrupt Azerbaijan Oligarchs and Iranian Terror Group

+2
RealLindaL
Telstar
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote: Plain dumb. Slightly less intelligence than a cat chasing it's tail.

I wonder if granny kiwi is waiting to kick the crap out of her pill popping snowflake grandchild. Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

Rachel Maddow calls BS on Pence claim he never knew about Flynn’s Turkish contract

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow continued her investigations into President Donald Trump’s complicated ties to foreign governments. Tonight’s installment was about the tangled web of retired Gen. Michael Flynn’s connections to Russia and now Turkey.

Last night, in an interview with Bret Baier on Fox News, Vice President Mike Pence said that the story about Flynn and Turkey was “hearing that story today is the first [he’s] hearing of it.”

Maddow noted that Baier didn’t ask Pence when he heard about Flynn. Yet, twice when asked about the topic, Pence sought to say that it was the first time he’d heard about it.

“That cannot be true,” Maddow said bluntly. “It is impossible this is the first Mike Pence has heard of it. Mike Pence was the head of the [Trump] transition, while all of those news stories of Mike Flynn being on the Turkish government’s payroll were breaking. He was the head of the transition when Mike Flynn was being vetted for the National Security Advisor job. He was the head of the transition when Congress formally notified the head of the transition that Mike Flynn appears to be on a foreign government’s payroll. He was the head of the transition when Mike Flynn’s personal lawyers came and told the transition that Mike Flynn maybe needed to register as a foreign agent.”

However, Pence now claims that he’s only now hearing about the information. Maddow called it absolute bunk.

“It’s something to pick someone manifestly unfit for the job of National Security Advisor to be National Security Advisor, that’s one thing,” she continued. “It is another thing when you bring somebody on board to a top national security position while they’re also on the payroll of a foreign government! And you either don’t notice or you don’t care.”

Maddow noted that Flynn sat in on the president’s daily intelligence briefings and that he had top national security clearance while getting paid by Turkey. She said that it was a “third level of scandal,” however, when someone like Pence begins to make utterly implausible denials that he knew anything about it.

Watch the commentary below:

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/rachel-maddow-calls-bs-on-pence-claim-he-never-knew-about-flynns-turkish-contract/

RealLindaL

Heck, even most of US knew about Flynn's being a paid Turkish agent several moons ago. If Pence is such a deeply religious man he sure lies like he isn't.

Rachel Maddow is a treasure. Hated to miss her tonight as hubby wanted to watch Dateline (and I was mildly interested in that as well, tho, much to my chagrin, I fell asleep watching it). Anyway, thanks for posting this.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Heck, even most of US knew about Flynn's being a paid Turkish agent several moons ago.   If Pence is such a deeply religious man he sure lies like he isn't.

Rachel Maddow is a treasure.  Hated to miss her tonight as hubby wanted to watch Dateline (and I was mildly interested in that as well, tho, much to my chagrin, I fell asleep watching it).  Anyway, thanks for posting this.

You are very welcome Linda. (you can probably find what you missed on youtube)

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:You are very welcome Linda. (you can probably find what you missed on youtube)

Probably. But just not enough hours in the day -- and by tomorrow it'll be something else raising its scandalous head, the way these things are going.

Speaking of hours in the day -- or night -- I need to get some rest.

Goodnight all!

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:You are very welcome Linda. (you can probably find what you missed on youtube)

Probably.  But just not enough hours in the day -- and by tomorrow it'll be something else raising its scandalous head, the way these things are going.

Speaking of hours in the day -- or night -- I need to get some rest.

Goodnight all!

Yes, every day there is a new incident of treason committed by our present day 1% Benedict Arnold in the White House. Let all the poisons hatch out and all the heads roll.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Let all the poisons hatch out and all the heads roll.

From your lips, etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum