Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise of Putin, the fall of the Oligarchs...

+4
boards of FL
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

for the apes here..Putin, smart Alpha chimp beats silverbacks and drives them all from banana patch.

youre scaring me. I feel like your a different person the last month or so.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/25/putin-s-police-arrest-pussy-riot-again-in-court-crackdown.html

putin is no hero

he is a dictator who doesn't tolerate dissent and could care less about fair elections.

The situation in the ukraine is not a plus for him. Ukrainians are home to Chernobyl, they understand radiation and they have access to nuclear material. If that side feels pushed and cornered in, who knows what could happen.

so as much as I despise Obama , im no fan of putin either.

you cant sit on the bench claiming to be freedom loving anti war and then sign songs to putin. sorry.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy,

It's pretty simple. There are three reasons why the right-wing is fer Putin.

1. He's Christian
2. He hates queers like the Bible says for him to
3. He hates Obama

There are four reason why the right-wing is agin Obama

1. He's a muslim
2. He was born in Kenya
3. He's a communist
4. He's Obama

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But there's one fly in this ointment.

Putin is fer Iran and agin Israel. And the right-wingers (except for teo) are agin Iran and fer Israel.
However, they hate obama so much that they're willing to tolerate Putin's hatred of Israel.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

“Is Vladimir Putin a paleoconservative? In the culture war for mankind’s future, is he one of us?  While his stance as a defender of traditional values has drawn the mockery of Western media and cultural elites, Putin is not wrong in saying that he can speak for much of mankind.”

--  Pat Buchanan

Chrissy, "defender of traditional values" translates as "being agin queers".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:“Is Vladimir Putin a paleoconservative? In the culture war for mankind’s future, is he one of us?  While his stance as a defender of traditional values has drawn the mockery of Western media and cultural elites, Putin is not wrong in saying that he can speak for much of mankind.”

--  Pat Buchanan

Chrissy,  "defender of traditional values" translates as "being agin queers".

Bob I see you are trying to make it a one issue world ?...Putin is for family. I am for family, not the f--ked up families the social engineers have mutated into existence here in the states. All government sucks but some sucks less. Dictator, yes he probably is. I will take a benevolent dictator over a freaky POS like Obama and his band of commie Tzars any day.

Bob wrote:“Is Vladimir Putin a paleoconservative? In the culture war for mankind’s future, is he one of us?  While his stance as a defender of traditional values has drawn the mockery of Western media and cultural elites, Putin is not wrong in saying that he can speak for much of mankind.”

--  Pat Buchanan

Chrissy,  "defender of traditional values" translates as "being agin queers".

strict Christians don't believe in adultery and divorce FYI so these people you speak of are just as much sinners in the eyes of the bible as you and me are.

fyi... someone tell these people putin isn't running for president in America. We have our own dictator to worry about. We don't need another one.

2seaoat

T lives in a fantasy world of jack boots and dictators where democracy is weak and incapable of ruling people as his nazi fantasy continues and of course a corrupt pawn of the new monied oligarchy of Russia make his little nazi fingers tingle as he types some more support for another corrupt dictator who destroys the voice of the Russian people and now works to oppress democracy in Ukraine. Look at the Winter olympics and his friends who profited........but then again the fantasy fills a deep psychological need as Putin murders his own children to show how tough he is on terrorist, yet it is only a democratic America which is a monster who kills children......walter mitty.....I have an image in my head from the Blues Brothers with T and a bullhorn.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Putin is what Russia needs to transition from a communist government of collective property ownership to private ownership of property. The people don't understand freedom there and private property is as strange to them as collectivism is to us. Putin is the buffer and a necessary Shepard for that.

Meanwhile here Obama is ruining the economy and creating a whole new punitive tax system which will destroy all but his handlers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

For the sake of the apes....the tax I am referring to is the ACA when you wash off all the political BS it remains just a tax with big teeth.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Putin is what Russia needs to transition from a communist government of collective property ownership to private ownership of property. The people don't understand freedom there and private property is as strange to them as collectivism is to us. Putin is the buffer and a necessary Shepard for that.

Meanwhile here Obama is ruining the economy and creating a whole new punitive tax system which will destroy all but his handlers.

Maybe this is not a bad thing. Maybe while that commie muslim Obama is losing ground, Putin will find a way to conquer us and turn us away from sin and make America great again.
Besides, I like the idea of being able to get some good Russian vodka at the liquor store instead of that made in america piss.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"the fall of the oligarchs"

A Russian oligarch is a near-synonym of the term "business oligarch" or "business magnate", borrowed by the English speaking and western media from Russian parlance to describe the huge, fast-acquired wealth of some businessmen of the former Soviet republics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_oligarch

The rise of Putin, the fall of the Oligarchs... Putin_10

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/politician/president/vladimir-putin-net-worth/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's good to be king.
Who knew munchkin could be a powerful man.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Some trivia you won't get from Bill O'Reilly or Rachel Maddow.

Before now, Crimea was known as the site of The Crimean War.
When you read this page, you will quickly learn that The Crimean War
was fought over religion...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War

But even if you know about that, I'm gonna share some trivia with you I just learned after watching the movie The Thin Red Line again this morning. As you probably know, the Thin Red Line is Terrence Mallick's war movie about the battle of Guadalcanal in World War 2.

But here's what you didn't know. The title comes from a line in Rudyard Kipling's poem "Tommy", in which he calls foot soldiers "the thin red line of heroes", referring to the stand of the 93rd Regiment in the Battle of Balaclava of the Crimean War.

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Putin is what Russia needs to transition from a communist government of collective property ownership to private ownership of property. The people don't understand freedom there and private property is as strange to them as collectivism is to us. Putin is the buffer and a necessary Shepard for that.

Maybe this is not a bad thing.  Maybe while that commie muslim Obama is losing ground,   Putin will find a way to conquer us and turn us away from sin and make America great again.
Besides,  I like the idea of being able to get some good Russian vodka at the liquor store instead of that made in america piss.

ILL GO FOR IT IF THEY INVADE USING RUSSAIN WOMEN LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:It's good to be king.

I agree.  Oligarchs are evil except when they hate queers.  No oligarch who hates queers can be all bad.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:

I agree.  Oligarchs are evil except when they hate queers.  No oligarch who hates queers can be all bad.  
I don't think he hates queers he just wants them to leave the children alone. He's not a Muslim or a Baptist.

Vladimir Putin: gay people at Winter Olympics must 'leave children alone'
Russian president vows no discrimination but says gay people must observe law banning 'homosexual propaganda'

boards of FL

boards of FL

Anyone else feel embarrassed by merely reading through this thread?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:

I don't think he hates queers he just wants them to leave the children alone. He's not a Muslim or a Baptist.

Vladimir Putin: gay people at Winter Olympics must 'leave children alone'
Russian president vows no discrimination but says gay people must observe law banning 'homosexual propaganda'

maybe he needs to understand the difference between pedophiles and gay people then. well know stat. most child molestation occurs with white straight men.

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:Anyone else feel embarrassed by merely reading through this thread?

Idiocracy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy,

What with Rev Graham and President Putin onto us, I think your and my days of converting children to homos are about over. It's just too risky to keep doing it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

oligarch
ol·i·garch
[ol-i-gahrk]
noun
one of the rulers in an oligarchy.

Well lessee now.  Putin became Premier in 1999.  Then he became President in 2000 and served in that capacity until 2008.  Term limits barred him from being President for a third consecutive term.
First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev was elected his successor. On 8 May 2008, only a day after handing the presidency to Medvedev, Putin was appointed Prime Minister of Russia, maintaining his political dominance.
Then in 2012 he became President again.
He can serve as President until 2020 at which time he will again become the Prime Minister for four years and he can then serve as President again from 2024 to 2032.

"The fall of the Oligarchs"?  Looks more like a new oligarchy to me.

Last edited by Bob on 3/19/2014, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I guarantee you if obama was president for 8 years,  and then came back four years later to be president for another 8 years,  those disk jockeys on talk radio and fox news would be having epileptic seizures on the air.  Bill O'Reilly would need a straight jacket.   And pacedog and markle would be trying to overthrow the government. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:Anyone else feel embarrassed by merely reading through this thread?

You godless trousered apes just haven't evolved enough to understand the economy of nature and evolution. You don't waste precious resources..(bananas to you) on those that fail to reproduce and strengthen the tribe. Come on ape up and show that you're worthy of being a man..sorta.

The rise of Putin, the fall of the Oligarchs... Th11

Come on you know you want one...

by Bob Yesterday at 3:50 pm
I guarantee you if obama was president for 8 years, and then came back four years later to be president for another 8 years, those disk jockeys on talk radio and fox news would be having epileptic seizures on the air. Bill O'Reilly would need a straight jacket. And pacedog and markle would be trying to overthrow the government. lol
-------
Uh, he wouldn't get elected to a third term without a terrible amount of voter fraud worse than in 2012. Then he would not have a country to be POTUS of ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum