Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump LOVES the CIA!!!! Really?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump LOVES the CIA!!!! Really? Empty Trump LOVES the CIA!!!! Really? 1/21/2017, 5:29 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

For weeks he has been berating the Intelligence Community, running their reports into the ground and believing Julian Assange over their reports. He had his own sources of "real" information. Give me a flying break! Unbelievable, just totally jaw dropping.

On his first official visit, President Trump told an overflow crowd of CIA employees Saturday that he supports them “one thousand percent” and will give them the resources needed to finish off the Islamic State terrorist group.
“I love you, I respect you, there’s nobody I respect more,” he told several hundred cheering workers at the spy agency’s headquarters in Langley, Virginia. “We’re doing to start winning again, and you’re going to be leading the charge.”
Mr. Trump said the CIA was his first stop as president because the “dishonest” media “sort of made it sound like I had a feud with the intelligence community.”
“It is exactly the opposite,” the president said.

During the presidential transition period, Mr. Trump feuded with outgoing Director John Brennan over leaked information on Russia’s role in the presidential election.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/21/president-trump-meeting-cia-first-full-day-office/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum