Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Lost His Negro, but Loves His Hispanics

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:

It's a 1% thing Sal. It's all about the ownership.

zsomething

It's not only racist, it's just dumb. I mean, what an either-or question. "Which do you love more, Hispanics or the country?" Sheesh. Like the Hispanics he's talking about aren't part of the country, like you gotta pick one.

He's lucky that Steve Cortes is such a total dupe. Anyone with any pride would've asked him what the hell he meant by that.

Sal

Sal

zsomething wrote:It's not only racist, it's just dumb.   I mean, what an either-or question.  "Which do you love more, Hispanics or the country?"   Sheesh.  Like the Hispanics he's talking about aren't part of the country, like you gotta pick one.

He's lucky that Steve Cortes is such a total dupe.  Anyone with any pride would've asked him what the hell he meant by that.

Yeah, but he's so profoundly mentally ill that he thinks he’s cleverly luring hispanics over to his side with his subtle, almost subliminal calls to them.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething wrote:It's not only racist, it's just dumb.   I mean, what an either-or question.  "Which do you love more, Hispanics or the country?"   Sheesh.  Like the Hispanics he's talking about aren't part of the country, like you gotta pick one.

He's lucky that Steve Cortes is such a total dupe.  Anyone with any pride would've asked him what the hell he meant by that.

Nothing but lies from this POS:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum