Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hypocrisy of the Democrats outlined by ted Cruz in Sen Jeff Sessions' confirmation hearing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/ted-cruz-just-took-dems-sessions-hearing-hypocrisy-and-killed-it-with-fire?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=011016CruzSessionsHearingFire&utm_campaign=crfb

“When the Obama Justice Department sent millions of dollars of taxpayer money to sanctuary cities defying federal immigration law, the Democrats on this committee were silent. When the Obama administration refused to enforce federal immigration law…the Democrats on this committee were silent. When the Obama administration released tens of thousands of illegal aliens including rapists and murderers into the general population, Democrats on this committee were silent.”

Ted Cruz was kicking ass. And he wasn’t done. He pointed out Democratic hypocritical silence on Obama flouting the law and paying a ransom to Iran and for releasing Guantanamo terrorists without congressional approval.

Dems you are powerless to do much of anything. Enjoy the opposing version of what happened when Congress opened up in Jan 2009. I know I am. Like I said the pendulum swings back and hard when folks like you try to shove stuff down folks throats.

Dems have no moral high ground on asking any cabinet appointee whether or not they will uphold the Constitution  as they surely did not during eight years of Obama.

Telstar

Telstar

Can't wait till Rafael Cruz Jr somehow grows a new set and stands up to Donny again. Maybe Donny will again flash another photo comparing sexy slut Mrs. Trump to angry old cow Mrs. Cruz.  Laughing

Hypocrisy of the Democrats outlined by ted Cruz in Sen Jeff Sessions' confirmation  hearing  Mrs_cr10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-racist-remarks_us_582cd73ae4b099512f80c0c2

Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He’ll Now Be Trump’s Attorney General.

He once joked that he only took issue with the KKK’s drug use and referred to civil rights groups as “un-American.”

WASHINGTON ― "The man who President-elect Donald Trump will nominate as the 84th attorney general of the United States was once rejected as a federal judge over allegations he called a black attorney “boy,” suggested a white lawyer working for black clients was a race traitor, joked that the only issue he had with the Ku Klux Klan was their drug use, and referred to civil rights groups as “un-American” organizations trying to “force civil rights down the throats of people who were trying to put problems behind them.”

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), an early Trump supporter who has been playing a major role on the Trump transition team, met with the president-elect in New York on Thursday. In a statement, the Trump team said the president-elect was “unbelievably impressed” with Sessions...

[...]

Sessions’ nomination was ultimately defeated in June 1986, making him the first Reagan nominee the Senate Judiciary Committee rejected.

Before his rejection, Sessions told senators he denied many of the claims made against him and that he felt he had been “caricatured.”

“All of us know that when the confidence of a private conversation is breached by a party with ulterior motives or one who simply misunderstands what the speaker says or means, the speaker can always be embarrassed,” Sessions said. “I enjoy repartee and frequently engage in devil’s advocacy. In short, when I talk to friends, I do not guard every word that I say because I think that I know they know that my commitment to equality and justice is real, and they would not twist my words or misinterpret what I am saying to them.”

“I deny as strongly as I can express it that I am insensitive to the concerns of blacks,” Sessions said.

Hebert, like many civil rights advocates, is deeply concerned about the future of the Civil Rights Division in a Trump administration. He referenced the politicization of the Civil Rights Division under former President George W. Bush, when political officials abandoned much of the division’s work.

“I fear we’ll see a repeat of that, or perhaps worse,” Hebert said. “I worry about those who are in the Civil Rights Division now, and what it will do to their careers. But more importantly, what it’s going to do to minority voters, minority citizens, across the country who need their basic fundamental human rights protected.”

“Just the thought of him overseeing the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division is frightening,” Hebert said. “He’s a mean-spirited individual.”..."

Are you aware that because the dems changed the rules... Charles Manson could pass as the AG?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Are you aware that because the dems changed the rules... Charles Manson could pass as the AG?

Why don't you provide a link for your assertion?

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Are you aware that because the dems changed the rules... Charles Manson could pass as the AG?

Hypocrisy of the Democrats outlined by ted Cruz in Sen Jeff Sessions' confirmation  hearing  Donald10

polecat

polecat

Hypocrisy of the Democrats outlined by ted Cruz in Sen Jeff Sessions' confirmation  hearing  15135812

Floridatexan wrote:

No... I'm impressed by what you can ignore however. Does it just apply to politics?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

No... I'm impressed by what you can ignore however. Does it just apply to politics?

Did your wife leave you because of the beatings or just because you're an asshole?

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Did your wife leave you because of the beatings or just because you're an asshole?

The dems... in their infinite wisdom over the huddled masses and their mob rule rational while in the majority... did away with the right of the minority to filibuster with a thing called the nuclear option.

Enjoy comrade... we all lose.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/democrats-nuclear-option-donald-trump/

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

The dems... in their infinite wisdom over the huddled masses and their mob rule rational while in the majority... did away with the right of the minority to filibuster with a thing called the nuclear option.

Enjoy comrade... we all lose.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/democrats-nuclear-option-donald-trump/

Wow dude, was it the pain killers that caused you to beat your wife? Try anger management.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum