Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chuck Hagel Confirmation Hearing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Anybody else watching it?

I've had it on in the background for most of the afternoon.

From what I've heard, the Republican's questioning revolves entirely around who loves Israel the most, who hates Iran and Mooslims the most, and in John McCain's case, how he was right about Iraq and Hagel was WRONG! WRONG!! WRONG!!!

Not a peep about sequestration.

Weird hearing.

knothead

knothead

Yes, I too have had it on most of the afternoon. I also agree with your characterization of a love fest for Israel. While I support Israel and its security, these hearings demonstrate that it is political suicide to even imply that Israel's actions are always right and furthermore can do no wrong which is absurd.

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:Yes, I too have had it on most of the afternoon. I also agree with your characterization of a love fest for Israel. While I support Israel and its security, these hearings demonstrate that it is political suicide to even imply that Israel's actions are always right and furthermore can do no wrong which is absurd.

Have you seen anyone mention sequestration?

With the cuts the Pentagon is facing, I find it shocking that it hasn't come up.

Maybe I missed it.

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:Yes, I too have had it on most of the afternoon. I also agree with your characterization of a love fest for Israel. While I support Israel and its security, these hearings demonstrate that it is political suicide to even imply that Israel's actions are always right and furthermore can do no wrong which is absurd.

Have you seen anyone mention sequestration?

With the cuts the Pentagon is facing, I find it shocking that it hasn't come up.

Maybe I missed it.

Not a word Sal . . . . .

I see that it sucks to have a record... that won't go unobserved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum