Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dylan Roof Jury Decision

+2
Sal
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 6:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jury recommends death penalty. cheers

2Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 7:24 pm

Good... I hope final justice is quick.

3Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 8:45 pm

Sal

Sal

I don't believe in the death penalty, but if there was ever a case that warranted it, I guess this would qualify.

That having been said, I really do not understand how you could cheer such a decision.

It's just ghoulish.

4Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 8:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:I don't believe in the death penalty, but if there was ever a case that warranted it, I guess this would qualify.

That having been said, I really do not understand how you could cheer such a decision.

It's just ghoulish.
Ghoulish...he deserves the death penalty for the execution he planned and carried out.

For a quicker death,...a life sentence served in general population would be fast.

5Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 9:01 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghoulish...he deserves the death penalty for the execution he planned and carried out.

For a quicker death,...a life sentence served in general population would be fast.

I'm not debating what he deserves.

But, you're one sick puppy to take any sort of pleasure from this tragedy.

I'll bet you enjoyed pulling the wings off flies.

6Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 9:46 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nope....just use the fly swatter.....splat!

7Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 10:03 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's sad that someone so young could be so completely out of touch with reality.

8Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 10:08 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:I don't believe in the death penalty, but if there was ever a case that warranted it, I guess this would qualify.

It's just ghoulish.

No, it is justice. Plain and simple.

In my opinion, all death sentences have two years to exercise ALL appeals.

9Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 10:22 pm

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

No, it is justice.  Plain and simple.

You're simply and fundamentally wrong.

Justice would make the victims whole.

Revenge doesn't do that.

It just cheapens our society.

10Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 10:32 pm

[quote="Sal"]
Markle wrote:

Revenge doesn't do that.

[/quote

Too bad, 100% of executed killers never kill again.

11Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 10:34 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Revenge doesn't do that.

"We have no room for hate so we have to forgive."

12Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 10:56 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
It's sad that someone so young could be so completely out of touch with reality.

He is a sociopath, void of a conscience. Differs from a psychopath only because a psychopath has the ability to hide their real motives...there is no cure!

13Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/10/2017, 11:07 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Jury recommends death penalty. cheers

Santa gave somebody a new pair of knitting needles for Christmas.

Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Madam_10

14Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/11/2017, 12:03 am

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Revenge doesn't do that.

Justice also acts as a deterrent and prevents that person from ever killing anyone again.

But, thank you for sharing.

15Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/11/2017, 12:17 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I'll side with those who think he should be given the "Hot Shot."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

16Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/11/2017, 12:37 pm

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I'll side with those who think he should be given the "Hot Shot."

So do I since that's the decision. But I'd rather side with the victims and not the types that cheer about the decision.

17Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/11/2017, 12:49 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I'll side with those who think he should be given the "Hot Shot."

So do I since that's the decision. But I'd rather side with the victims and not the types that cheer about the decision.

Valid point...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

18Dylan Roof Jury Decision  Empty Re: Dylan Roof Jury Decision 1/11/2017, 12:52 pm

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Valid point...

cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum