Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dylan Roof- Lone nut, no ties to any group, yet CNN wants to smear all conservatives and show its irrelevance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

yep

http://chicksontheright.com/blog/item/29486-cnn-proves-its-irrelevance-with-this-mind-numbingly-stupid-statistic

2seaoat

The confederate flag on his car, the patches on his jacket, and him posing for a photo waving the confederate flag and telling people that he wants to start the civil war.....no you dog whistle folks are backed into a corner on this one......change the subject, say it is persecution of christians, say it was an accident, but please do not speak the truth that racism is alive and well in America and that the Dixiecrats who have taken over the Republican party and who oppose removing the confederate flag of hate down from state property are the same dixiecrats who are the useful idiots for the oligarchy which manipulates this hate, fear, and prejudice like a well written script......this incident is no more isolated than the hate which people wanting to keep people of color from the polls......nope people are choking on their dog whistles...and they should.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:The confederate flag on his car, the patches on his jacket, and him posing for a photo waving the confederate flag and telling people that he wants to start the civil war.....no you dog whistle folks are backed into a corner on this one......change the subject, say it is persecution of christians, say it was an accident, but please do not speak the truth that racism is alive and well in America and that the Dixiecrats who have taken over the Republican party and who oppose removing the confederate flag of hate down from state property are the same dixiecrats who are the useful idiots for the oligarchy which manipulates this hate, fear, and prejudice like a well written script......this incident is no more isolated than the hate which people wanting to keep people of color from the polls......nope people are choking on their dog whistles...and they should.

I could get my dress uniform and adorn it with multiple patches and decs and does that make me a part of those units? Nope. Good try, but your logic is full of fail again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think the stars and bars is a better looking. More estetcally pleasing flag than ole glory but that's just personal taste not racism.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum