Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the difference between Dylan Roof and Bill Ayers?

+2
2seaoat
KarlRove
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/22/only-difference-between-dylann-roof-and-bill-ayers-is-legitimacy-among-the-left/

Legitimacy among the left....that is all

2seaoat

About eighty IQ points and a couple of million dollars.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh I thought Ayers used a bomb instead of a gun....hum. Bombs are so impersonal....they kill everybody no matter what persuasion...Also Ayers blew up his girlfriend and Dylann didn't have one....

2seaoat

Oh I thought Ayers used a bomb instead of a gun....hum. Bombs are so impersonal....they kill everybody no matter what persuasion...

T you are a walking contradiction.....after years of talking about how you were tricked in you service in Viet Nam where innocents were butchered.....this man fought the same.......and then you compare his actions to hate, fear, and prejudice in the murder of 9 innocents.....and make a comparison between the two.......are you really sincere about Viet Nam....or is it an act?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Oh I thought Ayers used a bomb instead of a gun....hum. Bombs are so impersonal....they kill everybody no matter what persuasion...

T you are a walking contradiction.....after years of talking about how you were tricked in you service in Viet Nam where innocents were butchered.....this man fought the same.......and then you compare his actions to hate, fear, and prejudice in the murder of 9 innocents.....and make a comparison between the two.......are you really sincere about Viet Nam....or is it an act?

Blowing up people here to stop the MIC from blowing up people there is hypocritical. Words are my chosen means of "blowing up" things. Ayers is no hero.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Don't confuse Sissyoat with facts

2seaoat

Ayers is no hero.

Never was my hero.  He simply was an advocate against the war.  He protested the war.   He was accused of more, but never convicted.  You tell us you think the war was wrong, and where Ayers was never convicted you my friend have shown no conviction.....just a typical T Sybil moment.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Ayers is no hero.

Never was my hero.  He simply was an advocate against the war.  He protested the war.   He was accused of more, but never convicted.  You tell us you think the war was wrong, and where Ayers was never convicted you my friend have shown no conviction.....just a typical T Sybil moment.

Well I see you have a new label and your normal personality Daffy may be speaking to you about a cause you can champion.........

What is the difference between Dylan Roof and Bill Ayers? ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F76%2Fb0%2F31%2F76b0319bf8085160730e04cd3d4582b0

polecat

polecat

What is the difference between Dylan Roof and Bill Ayers? Argument

KarlRove

KarlRove

OMG accused but never convicted? Sort of like KKKlinton?

KarlRove

KarlRove

polecat wrote:What is the difference between Dylan Roof and Bill Ayers? Argument

U keep ignoring left wing extremists.

Markle

Markle

Right, Bill Ayers, one of the founding members and leaders of the terrorist group the Weather Underground was not convicted because the FBI used an illegal wiretap.

Repeatedly Bill Ayers has confirmed his guilt and how proud he was of the bombings. Ayers did not get convicted by his was and served time in prison.

Bill Ayers and his wife were NOT simply advocates against the war, they were TERRORISTS.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Don't confuse Sissyoat with facts

]So sayeth our resident War Hero, the one who feels that life sucks and then you die.  LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum