Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mad Dog is Not Happy with Trump's Team

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Pile this on top of Woolsey's sudden exit, and it would appear Trump's expertise in national defense and intelligence has erupted into a nasty dumpster fire.

The honeymoon seems to be ending between retired Gen. James N. Mattis and Donald Trump’s transition team amid an increasingly acrimonious dispute over who will get top jobs in the Defense Department — and who gets to make those decisions.

With only two weeks left before Inauguration Day and days before Mattis’s Senate confirmation hearing, most major Pentagon civilian positions remain unfilled. Behind the scenes, Mattis has been rejecting large numbers of candidates offered by the transition team for several top posts, two sources close to the transition said. The dispute over personnel appointments is contributing to a tenser relationship between Mattis and the transition officials, which could set the stage for turf wars between the Pentagon and the White House in the coming Trump administration.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/06/mattis-clashing-with-trump-transition-team-over-pentagon-staffing/?utm_term=.312a04d3904e

You don't rate to call him by his nickname as you never served.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Regardless, I don't think General Mattis would stay very long in Trump's administration..... I guess the Pentagon will be turned over to the Keystone Cops, too. That should be fun to watch.

Sal, please ignore PeeDog's inane comment......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:You don't rate to call him by his nickname as you never served.

You have no earthly clue what I have and haven't done in my life, because I feel no need to advertise that sort of information on this forum.

You, on the other hand, positively reek of little man's syndrome with all your false bravado and pathetic dick wagging displays designed to compensate for your diminutive endowment.

You impress no one, punk.

Sal wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:You don't rate to call him by his nickname as you never served.

You have no earthly clue what I have and haven't done in my life, because I feel no need to advertise that sort of information on this forum.

You, on the other hand, positively reek of little man's syndrome with all your false bravado and pathetic dick wagging displays designed to compensate for your diminutive endowment.

You impress no one, punk.
Any day you would like to compare resumes I'm game. If you served it was one hitch most likely with a bad conduct discharge her dishonorable. You loathe the military  as much as slick Willy does and that's how I know you've done nothing ever.

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:
Any day you would like to compare resumes I'm game. If you served it was one hitch most likely with a bad conduct discharge her dishonorable. You loathe the military  as much as slick Willy does and that's how I know you've done nothing ever.

Poor little fella

Trying so hard to be something you'll never be ... a man.

Sal

Sal

Back on topic, ...

... PeeDawg's boy is making waves ...

Mattis has rejected all of the names the Trump team has offered to be the top intelligence official in the department, another transition source said. Mattis is also unlikely to accept Trump's top Pentagon transition landing team official, Mira Ricardel, as a top official. She was rumored to be in line to be undersecretary of defense for policy, a hugely influential job.

Predictions?

Does Trump cut bait before Mattis even has a confirmation hearing?

Or, will he stick with Mattis and pretend this is fake news from the MSM?

Mattis certainly isn't likely to change.

As I imagined you don't want to compare resumes because you don't have one. I would imagine working at Kmart must really be sad for you...funny how you want to change the topic when challenged about your resume then all you can do is resort to name calling and the like and that is typical of a liberal

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:As I imagined you don't want to compare resumes because you don't have one. I would imagine working at Kmart must really be sad for you...funny how you want to change the topic when challenged about your resume then all you can do is resort to name calling and the like and that is typical of a liberal

I won't "compare resumes" because I choose not to self-identify in any capacity on an anonymous Internet forum.

You want to do so because you are a dumbass with little man's syndrome.

Poor fella.

Resumes don't have to include PII. Experience, training, ops participated in, decorations, promotions.... doesn't have to include any self-identifying. You already know who I am since WTC decided to out people a few years back. I understand though, you talk the talk....but haven't walked the walk.

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:You already know who I am since WTC decided to out people a few years back.

I don't give a shit who you are, but you were outted because you're a dumbass.

Again, no resume but full of insults. I understand.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:Resumes don't have to include PII. Experience, training, ops participated in, decorations, promotions.... doesn't have to include any self-identifying. You already know who I am since WTC decided to out people a few years back. I understand though, you talk the talk....but haven't walked the walk.

You outed yourself by using the name "Pace Dog" on a motorcycle forum, where you were obnoxious to a seller, who then posted your real name and warned everyone on the forum not to do business with you. That is how your real name was found, and from there it was a simple thing to Segway over to the Pace High School website and copy your teacher-photograph.

It gave some of us a tremendous laugh, albeit at your expense.  Razz

The take away here is do not use your forum handle at another forum where your real name can be identified.... Poster Markle made the same mistake.

All in all, it matters not what happens. Globalists want war because their power has been challenged. Something will happen to create the one world government that has to come to pass. Take care of you and your own. I plan to do the same for my own.

2seaoat

You don't rate to call him by his nickname as you never served.

I am sad for you. You really can be a decent person at times, but life sounds like it has not been real fair to you. If all you have left to define your life is your military service, it is sad because those who I have known my entire life who were generals down to privates who served, never tried to play the tough guy routine once. They had happy marriages, happy kids, and were self confident in themselves. Civilians have the same right to use a general's nickname as a flunky in the military. The tough guys I know never served in the military because they were in trouble early in their life. Most of the military I see at Walmart in the Panhandle remind me of Wally Cox, not the middle linebacker from the football team. Just average guys and gals who were not given a lot of choices, and the military gave them a chance in life. Not some crazy tough guy, just people trying to find opportunity where maybe they were not dealt the best cards as young kids. If Sal served or he did not, he has the right to use the nickname, and you certainly have nothing to say about the same.

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:Again, no resume but full of insults. I understand.

I don't need to post a resume.

My posts stand on their own merits.

Yours, well .... not so much.

From a comparison it is very apparent that I am smarter, happier, more well-adjusted, more successful, and almost certainly much better looking than you.

Tough luck, little fella.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:All in all, it matters not what happens. Globalists want war because their power has been challenged. Something will happen to create the one world government that has to come to pass. Take care of you and your own. I plan to do the same for my own.

I rarely agree with you, but I have studied the highlighted off and on since 1980. I can recommend some books to you.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:Resumes don't have to include PII. Experience, training, ops participated in, decorations, promotions.... doesn't have to include any self-identifying. You already know who I am since WTC decided to out people a few years back. I understand though, you talk the talk....but haven't walked the walk.

You outed yourself by using the name "Pace Dog" on a motorcycle forum, where you were obnoxious to a seller, who then posted your real name and warned everyone on the forum not to do business with you. That is how your real name was found, and from there it was a simple thing to Segway over to the Pace High School website and copy your teacher-photograph.

The take away here is do not use your forum handle at another forum where your real name can be identified.... Poster Markle made the same mistake.

Is that conduct fair game now?

GZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Wrong, my ex brother in law was a poster here at one time. He used the ex'es name in a way that only he would use. He had an avatar that looked like Frankenstein

2seaoat

I have never seen your photo. I do not know your name. I know you work in the Santa Rosa school system. I do not approve of anybody outing somebody who does not do it themselves. I am sorry you lost your privacy. I give you chit only in an abstract sense, and would never cross over to your real life. I am curious. What was your BIL forum name, and was I a dick toward him also?

2seaoat wrote:I have never seen your photo.  I do not know your name.  I know you work in the Santa Rosa school system.  I do not approve of anybody outing somebody who does not do it themselves.   I am sorry you lost your privacy.  I give you chit only in an abstract sense, and would never cross over to your real life.  I am curious.  What was your BIL forum name, and was I a dick toward him also?

It's all good Seaoat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum