Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin already attacking American Public Utilities via Cyber Warfare

+2
Markle
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:The latest reports on this confirm Peedawg's statement.  The Russian malware did not reach the power grid, and was found only on one of the firm's computers which was not connected to the grid.

Guess what Peedawg -- it doesn't hurt my ego a bit to admit I was wrong once real facts are presented.  Too bad you cannot say the same.

It's beginning to look like the people who say the Russians are guilty of hacking the election, are matched by the numbers saying the story is bullshit.  I don't trust the intelligence agencies any more than you should trust the republicans and Trump.

So, who really knows?

Equating sloppy journalism with a consensus from the intelligence community that the Russians attempted to influence an election by hacking the DNC and key democratic operatives, and selectively released damaging communications, and then the president-elect's subsequent denial of this revelation, is intellectually lazy, to be overly generous.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:The latest reports on this confirm Peedawg's statement.  The Russian malware did not reach the power grid, and was found only on one of the firm's computers which was not connected to the grid.

Guess what Peedawg -- it doesn't hurt my ego a bit to admit I was wrong once real facts are presented.  Too bad you cannot say the same.

It's beginning to look like the people who say the Russians are guilty of hacking the election, are matched by the numbers saying the story is bullshit.  I don't trust the intelligence agencies any more than you should trust the republicans and Trump.

So, who really knows?

Equating sloppy journalism with a consensus from the intelligence community that the Russians attempted to influence an election by hacking the DNC and key democratic operatives, and selectively released damaging communications, and then the president-elect's subsequent denial of this revelation, is intellectually lazy, to be overly generous.

You may be right, but at this point, I'm unconvinced that either side is telling the truth.

What is clear, I believe, is that Hillary's ship sank when Comey buried her just before the election. And no matter where they came from, the hacked emails that described the deplorable, conspiratorial moves by the DNC and Hillary's campaign staff to squelch Sanders, and the strong "pay to play" theme that the conservatives pushed got Trump elected.

What was cemented for me, is that politicians and their supporters and sponsors won't hesitate to lie if they think the act will be advantageous.

The statements that Hillary represented the elite and more of the same, and that Trump represented REAL change, are both credible.

For sure, I don't trust Hillary or Trump or their supporting media.

There's no "intelligence consensus" either. Sal is just the useful idiot doubling down on fake news.

Good work comrade.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Sal wrote:

So, who really knows?

You may be right, but at this point, I'm unconvinced that either side is telling the truth.

What is clear, I believe, is that Hillary's ship sank when Comey buried her just before the election.  And no matter where they came from, the hacked emails that described the deplorable, conspiratorial moves by the DNC and Hillary's campaign staff to squelch Sanders, and the strong "pay to play" theme that the conservatives pushed got Trump elected.

What was cemented for me, is that politicians and their supporters and sponsors won't hesitate to lie if they think the act will be advantageous.

The statements that Hillary represented the elite and more of the same, and that Trump represented REAL change, are both credible.

When I learned that a thread I had posted, was false, I immediately changed the headline, indicating that it was false and why.

When you posted something that was proven false, you began making excuses, whining and blaming your sources. Not once have you accepted personal responsibility and here you deflecting your own thread and going so far as to blame FBI Director Comey for Hillary losing. What fun!

Thank you.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Sal wrote:

So, who really knows?

What is clear, I believe, is that Hillary's ship sank when Comey buried her just before the election.  And no matter where they came from, the hacked emails that described the deplorable, conspiratorial moves by the DNC and Hillary's campaign staff to squelch Sanders, and the strong "pay to play" theme that the conservatives pushed got Trump elected.

When I learned that a thread I had posted, was false, I immediately changed the headline, indicating that it was false and why.

When you posted something that was proven false, you began making excuses, whining and blaming your sources.  Not once have you accepted personal responsibility and here you deflecting your own thread and going so far as to blame FBI Director Comey for Hillary losing.  What fun!

Thank you.

What part of the following quote is too difficult for you to grasp? :"Guess what Peedawg -- it doesn't hurt my ego a bit to admit I was wrong once real facts are presented. Too bad you cannot say the same."

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Sal wrote:

So, who really knows?

When you posted something that was proven false, you began making excuses, whining and blaming your sources.  Not once have you accepted personal responsibility and here you deflecting your own thread and going so far as to blame FBI Director Comey for Hillary losing.  What fun!

Thank you.

What part of the following quote is too difficult for you to grasp? :"Guess what Peedawg -- it doesn't hurt my ego a bit to admit I was wrong once real facts are presented.  Too bad you cannot say the same."

An old friend of mine now in Jacksonville used an updated version of Shakespeare's "The lady doth protest too much" phrase. His was, and is, "the guilty get gabby".

You refuse to indicate on the original post that you were hoodwinked nor have you changed the headline.

Then you come up with a verbose thread telling others what to do.

I do so love leading you around by the nose!

Keep up the good work!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Sal wrote:

So, who really knows?

Thank you.

What part of the following quote is too difficult for you to grasp? :"Guess what Peedawg -- it doesn't hurt my ego a bit to admit I was wrong once real facts are presented.  Too bad you cannot say the same."

An old friend of mine now in Jacksonville used an updated version of Shakespeare's "The lady doth protest too much" phrase.  His was, and is, "the guilty get gabby".

You refuse to indicate on the original post that you were hoodwinked nor have you changed the headline.

Then you come up with a verbose thread telling others what to do.

I do so love leading you around by the nose!

Keep up the good work!

And up is down and wet is dry ... etc. Yawn.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:There's no "intelligence consensus" either. Sal is just the useful idiot doubling down on fake news.

Good work comrade.

You wanna stick with that, dingus?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/05/former-cia-director-james-woolsey-quits-trump-transition-team/?utm_term=.174c61629dfb

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:There's no "intelligence consensus" either. Sal is just the useful idiot doubling down on fake news.

Good work comrade.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/05/former-cia-director-james-woolsey-quits-trump-transition-team/?utm_term=.174c61629dfb

What are you sticking to except double standards and hypocrisy? You're a fake person with no values.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-election/donald-trump-hires-james-woolsey-former-cia-chief-who-urged-iraq-war-20160912-grewkf.html

Washington: Former CIA Director James Woolsey, a vocal advocate of the 2003 US-led invasion of Iraq who promoted allegations that Saddam Hussein harboured illegal weapons, will serve as a senior national security adviser to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

Good work comrade.

What are you sticking to except double standards and hypocrisy?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-election/donald-trump-hires-james-woolsey-former-cia-chief-who-urged-iraq-war-20160912-grewkf.html

I'll concede, it's a tough one.

Our intelligence officials versus the mother fucking KGB.

I'm conflicted.

Hahahahahahaha ...

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

Good work comrade.

What are you sticking to except double standards and hypocrisy?

I'll concede, it's a tough one.

Our intelligence officials versus the mother fucking KGB.

I'm conflicted.

Hahahahahahaha ...

The KGB is certainly more in line with your ideology... Hahahahahaha.

Telstar

Telstar

Putin already attacking American Public Utilities via Cyber Warfare - Page 2 Putin_19

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum