Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBA Basketball

+5
Sal
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Telstar
boards of FL
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 20]

51NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/11/2017, 9:08 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Westbrook and Durant had issues and I think Hardin is having team problems.

52NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/11/2017, 9:22 pm

2seaoat

I am watching the OK vs Grizzlies game, and Ok is the third youngest team in the league, and Adams is just crushing Gasol who was a defensive player of the year not that many years ago. Ok is moving the ball and sharing. They simply are very good. They are going to only get better absent injuries this season.

53NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/11/2017, 10:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Did you notice the female referee?

54NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/11/2017, 11:01 pm

2seaoat

Did you notice the female referee?

Yes I did. It is about time and she is good with the whistle. I really like the way Kantor and Adams play on this team. They are one player away from contending in my opinion, and I like their bigs. It is hard to replace Durant, but this team is good.

55NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/12/2017, 1:27 am

2seaoat

The Cavs look awful tonight against Portland. They just seem really slow and are down 13 in the third. However they have made a little comeback. James is a turnover machine tonight, and he is obviously frustrated. Korver has not made a difference, but in fairness it will take a month for him to work into the offense. JR. Smith is missed. Something just seems wrong with Irving. I am not sure where his injury was, but he is really really slow getting his shot off and playing defense. Love is limping around. Injuries are just part of the NBA.

56NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/12/2017, 1:39 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The Cavs look awful tonight against Portland.  They just seem really slow and are down 13 in the third.  However they have made a little comeback.  James is a turnover machine tonight, and he is obviously frustrated.  Korver has not made a difference, but in fairness it will take a month for him to work into the offense.  JR. Smith is missed.  Something just seems wrong with Irving.  I am not sure where his injury was, but he is really really slow getting his shot off and playing defense.   Love is limping around.  Injuries are just part of the NBA.
Telling hubby.....JR was an off the bench 3 point shooter. Turn overs and sloppy play. I like watching Plumlee....a Dukie.

57NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/12/2017, 1:47 am

2seaoat

Liked Korver when he was with the Bulls, but the Cavs just look slow to me and weak in the paint. The announcer is saying how good they are in the paint. They sure do not defend it. If they keep playing sloppy through the season they will not get out of the east. I just do not see this team as one of the better teams in the NBA.

58NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/12/2017, 1:49 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Liked Korver when he was with the Bulls, but the Cavs just look slow to me and weak in the paint.  The announcer is saying how good they are in the paint.  They sure do not defend it.  If they keep playing sloppy through the season they will not get out of the east.  I just do not see this team as one of the better teams in the NBA.
I agree....they are out of sync.

59NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/12/2017, 9:45 pm

2seaoat

Watching the Bulls play the knicks and the Bulls have four players missing because of the flu. St. Charles North High School outside Chicago had 800 kids call in sick with the flu. I wonder if it has hit the panhandle?

60NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/12/2017, 9:48 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Watching the Bulls play the knicks and the Bulls have four players missing because of the flu.  St. Charles North High School outside Chicago had 800 kids call in sick with the flu.  I wonder if it has hit the panhandle?
Damn.....

Did you get a flu shot?

61NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/12/2017, 9:52 pm

2seaoat

Did you get a flu shot?

I get one every other year. This is my off year.

62NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/12/2017, 9:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why not 1/2 ?

I got my first one a year ago.

63NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/12/2017, 9:59 pm

2seaoat

I know this sounds crazy, but they say most of the immunity lasts two years, and it seems like I get the flu in the years I get the shot, and I go without the years I skip. My great grandfather died in the 1918 flu epidemic.

64NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/12/2017, 10:05 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I know this sounds crazy, but they say most of the immunity lasts two years, and it seems like I get the flu in the years I get the shot, and I go without the years I skip.  My great grandfather died in the 1918 flu epidemic.
The flu shot always made my mom really sick....I had them divide the shot and give it a week apart.....she still got sick but not as bad. Even though it is not a live virus....some still get sick.

65NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/15/2017, 7:15 pm

2seaoat

Westbrook and Hardin are being discussed for MVP, but the more I get to watch Anthony Davis, the more I am impressed with his unlimited talents. He is now second in Scoring, and if he only had one or two quality players, nobody could touch that team. He is an extraordinary defender, and his soft shot defies his size. Keep and eye on probably the best player in the NBA.

66NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/16/2017, 1:01 am

2seaoat

Bulls beat a very good Memphis team, and they were short handed. Conley is the highest paid NBA player and he has never been to the all star game. He is an exceptional player as is Gasol. Memphis is going to surprise somebody in the West in the playoffs this year.

67NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/16/2017, 8:26 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

HWarriors and cavs at 7 on TNT, Seaoat.

68NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/16/2017, 9:09 pm

2seaoat

I just got back in from working the bobcat all day and the first thing I heard about that the Cavs were going to rest their big 3......I thought what wussies.  They know they have lucked out and they certainly will not win tonight.  I predict the Warriors are going to humiliate the Cavs tonight.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 1/16/2017, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

69NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/16/2017, 9:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Relax and enjoy....neither team is shooting worth a damn....Cavs have had about 5 turn-overs. Labron will have to drop his shoulder and plow through the Warriors. He did that once and missed.

70NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/16/2017, 9:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bull shit flagrant foul on Green. Labron saw him and dropped his right shoulder and turned into Green....it was a collision as Green tried to strip the ball.

71NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/16/2017, 10:10 pm

2seaoat

The fans have been hilarious.....rubbing their eyes and crying for James. I mean the guy uses his forearm and shoulder as an offensive foul on almost every possession and when the refs call it he cries. Green made a foul reaching across James, and then the infamous wannabe goat flop. I mean the warriors needed to have the Cavs talking chit. The Cavs suck. They look like the beanville junior high team playing with grown men. James is turning the ball regularly now, and the best part.....this guy is not even top five this year in the league. His cavs are history.

72NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/16/2017, 10:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Steals, turn-overs, and fouling= Cavs play.

73NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/16/2017, 10:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Oh wow they denied James'  layup and knocked him down.

74NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/16/2017, 10:40 pm

2seaoat

Splish splash.......the truth hurts.......even a blind squirrel can find an Occasional acorn, but the Cavs ever winning a seven game series against the big boyz.....hell, I honestly do not think they can win the east. The big three did not show up. They and their leader Irving shot their luck last year.

75NBA Basketball - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Basketball 1/16/2017, 10:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Curry has had four  3 point in and out shots....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum